Art Beach Hostel Búzios Reviews

Rua iuca, casa 5 - Geribá - Búzios, Buzios, Brazil

I had an amazing stay at art hostel. The place is quiet and peaceful and I had nice conversations with the people taking care of the hostel. The breakfast with fresh fruits and bread is way above what you can expect with this type of accomodation.

Relaxed, cozy and overall very pleasant little hostel with clean, functional facilities and the most welcoming staff I ever met. The owners, Camille and Maria, are very kind and friendly people who will try make your stay as good as possible. Good and basic doorms, very clean and nice kitchen. Good location to the beaches and very easy to take the minivan to the citycenter. This is the nicest hostel we been at in Brazil.

One of the best hostels we stayed in during our trip in Brazil. The staff was great and they really made us feel at home! The breakfast was amazing as well. Close to the best beach in Buzios and only a short drive to the center. Highly recommended!

Lovely beach, lovely hostel and lovely people. I really want to come back soon.

• 15th Jul 2015