Artemis Apartments Chania Reviews

Kosti Palama, Chania, Kato Stalos, Chania, Greece

it was great living there, very close to the beach and great ambiance. little bit away from main city chania but worth it as it has amazing beach right across the road.

Great place to stay with a nice staff, a clean and nice swimming pool area and a cool bar! However, it is not a Central European style "Hostel", where u can meet a lot of young people, which is the only downside of this place! Chania is easy and good to reach with a frequent bus as well as all the other important destinations such as Balos and Elafonisi, for which one can take a bus close to the apartments! I can just warmly recommend this place and it's very affordable as well!

Ended up staying an extra 3 days, albeit at a greater price than quoted on Hostelworld, but I've no complaints as I paid budget prices for the hostel room and spent the time in one of the apartments which was great. The guys who run the place are great and very helpful, the beach opposite is wonderful and there are a selection of touristy shops and eating places. Area was a little too quiet for me when compared to Hania which is 7km (€1.60 bus) away. A comfy base near the buzz of Hania then!

I was extremely lucky to be given a small appartment (20m²) all on my own! Of course two other dormitory guests might have stepped in any time, but all the same there would have been room enough for the three of us as this certainly was the most well equipped "dormitory" I have ever laid my eyes on. In fact it was a quiet one room appartment with kitchenette, bathroom en suite, a sunny balcony , an excellent cleaning lady and two formidable hosts, Nikos and Costas.