Artemoulas Reviews

Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Greece

Loved artemoulas! Great value for money, few mins walk from the beach and the bus stop. Staff were great, and the place is beautifully decorated. Only issue was the shower, seal was broken and water would spray everywhere, but still would definitely recommend staying here!

After travelling for the past 3 months, I have not found a place that I would rather come back to then here. As soon as you arrive the owners are just amazingly friendly, warm and make you feel at home. Nothing is an issue for them and they'll help you as much as they can. The place itself is amazing with plenty of space to relax by the pool or quietly on the day beds and bean bags. My girlfriend and I loved this place, thank you guys we hope to stay in Room No.1 by the pool sometime soon. Josh

I genuinely loved this place. Vanessa and George (the owners/staff) were so incredibly warm and welcoming, and we're super helpful wherever needed. It had a lovely pool/lounge area and was only 5mins stroll from the beach/restaurants. I would definitely recommend Artemoulas!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great vacation hostel, close to one of the great beaches of Mykonos. The staff was extremely helpful with food recommendations, how much to pay for different island services, and getting around the island. The room was very nice, and they have a very beautiful pool space and relaxing area. They also had service like many of the hotels that I stayed at. They made sure to run out and grab out bags when we got there. I would recommend this place to friends.

We have been really well received by Vanessa, who was really nice and kind with us. The staff is great, the facilities are also really good. The only thing we didn't like was the fact that our room was dark even with all the lights on and the bathroom didn't have a window

• 17th Aug 2015