Artemoulas

Superb 192 Total Reviews
Superb 192 Total Reviews

17th May 2017

Literally best hostel I've ever stayed at. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The staff are AMAZING. They are so sweet and accommodating. The bartenders nickname is "party" and he is a party! He'll take out to Scandinavian bar if you ask him and he'll get you in for free ;) you're welcome! Def stay here!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Our stay at Artemoulas was terrific. The best part was the staff, they were all so friendly and kind that I was truly able to relax and enjoy the trip. The location was great - away from the busy town and the facilities were very nice and clean. I feel so lucky that I got the chance to stay here and it was by far my favorite place I have stayed. Thank you to the Artemoulas staff who made our trip so great :)