9.6
Superb 157 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 157 Total Reviews
Artemoulas Located at Platis Gialos, , Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Platis Gialos
96% 157
37.4158455 25.3376483
    Rooms available

10th Jun 2016

Pros: very helpful and attentive reception staff- they make you feel like family and provide great suggestions for activities! The room was well furnished and it was great to have a kitchen. The pool is nice too. Cons: the pool bartender gave me the creeps- making comments to me and my sister that made us uncomfortable. Also, there was water coming up through the drain in the bathroom that soaked the floor.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

The staff here were fantastic and very friendly! They made sure that we were well looked after and gave us lots of informtation. Its 10mins bus ride to the town and theres a bus stop roght outside. It is also a few minutes walk to one of the best beaches on the island. I would highly recommend this place to stay!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

My sister and I stayed here it was great! Staff was wonderful and very informative! Very clean and relaxing to lay by the pool!

30th May 2016

This was by far the best hostel/hotel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so friendly and helpful, always asking how we were doing. Everything was so clean & I loved the fresh towels everyday. Bus stop is just up the hill about 5 minutes walk. I would HIGHLY recommend having a car, saves time, money & gives you the freedom to visit all the wonderful beaches & sites with ease. The pool was so wonderful some days we just spent it there. My only con was the pool bartender being creepy.

30th May 2016

The staff at Artemoulas was fantastic and so warm/welcoming when we arrived. I felt safe and comfortable there. The location is close to a beach, but that beach can be a bit expensive & not have a party atmosphere which is fine, if that's what you want. They also pick you up from port/airport and can transport you back :) The one thing was the towels were quite rough, and the shower small with no curtain, so bring your own towel if that would bother you! Will definitely come back in the future!!

28th May 2016

One of the if not the best places I stayed during my time in Greece. Everything at Artemoulas is just so beautiful and the staff is very friendly and always present to help and make your trip better. The rooms are also spacious, the bathroom is big too and their swimming pool area would make you stay by the pool only.

26th May 2016

Artemoula's was absolutely wonderful. The staff was extremely welcoming, and provided excellent advise on where to eat, where to go, etc. They provided transportation to and from Mynonos town, which was super convenient. The room was enormous, and a fantastic value for the money. And the pool is just as amazing as the pictures look! I would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

The staff was absolutely wonderful! They made our stay that much better. The location is great and even if the main sites are not walking distance, traveling around the island is easy. We were there for an elongated stay so laundry facilities would have made for a perfect 10. But we have only positive remarks about our experience at Artemoulas and hope to one day return. Highly recommend!

19th May 2016

This is the best Hostel/ hotel I've stayed at using Hostelworld to book. The accommodations were fantastic. Facilities were spotless. Really more of a quality hotel/ boutique resort than a hostel, but at hostel prices. The staff there are incredibly nice and helped us figure out all of the excursions, picked us up and dropped us off at the airport, and were engaging and always willing to chat. The bartender is also really good, check out his Mojitos, they're killer! Get your stuff and get there!

• USA, Female, 41+
14th May 2016

If I could give I higher than 10 rating for 'Value for the Money', I would! This place is absolutely beautiful! I had a fabulous room that overlooked pool. It looks more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff is wonderful. Dimitra (front desk) and has been absolutely lovely. She always stops by when I am near the pool and asks how everything is going. She addresses me by name which I think is pretty cool. Jari (pool bar) is great to talk to. He makes THE BEST GREEK SALADS for me every day!!!