Artemoulas Reviews

Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Greece

Had nothing to fault here. Amazing staff and service, communication was easy and they us helpful tips on getting and the island and good places to eat. Very clean rooms and beautiful location 5 mins walk to platys yialos beach. Great facilities such as a gym and a pool with tanning beds. Highly recommend to anyone to visit mykonos!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Absolutely amazing. Friendliest people working there and huge, secluded spot but close to everything you need.

• 20th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel and you definitely get your money's worth. The atmosphere was perfect for a Mykonos holiday and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

From the moment we arrived at the port, and were greeted by our shuttle bus driver, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, relaxing, and make us feel safe and "like a family" (as they said). Security was always available, rooms were cleaned daily, facilities were fantastic, and the location was perfect. We were away from the touristy part of town but it was only a 10 min cab or bus away. Overall, amazing!

This is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and the service was impeccable. I will give this place the highest recommendation to friends and family that visit Mykonos in the future. Thank you for the stay.

• 30th May 2015

Amazing stay. Only 10 minutes away from the city centre, very accessible by local buses. Taxi wasn't expensive either late at night. Very helpful staff, welcoming environment.

Artemoulas is amazing! An incredible value for the money - an absolutely beautiful place to stay, with incredible facilities, and more like a hotel than a hostel at all. Platys Gialos is a lovely area of Mykonos as well. Would absolutely recommend.

I love this place so much, the staff is amazing. There really aren't enough nice things I can say about this place. The accommodations are perfect, great rooms, beautiful pool area, awesome bar, my list could go on and on. If you're planning a trip to Mykonos, Artemoulas is the place to stay!

• 22nd May 2015

George and Vanessa were awesome! they made sure to take care of us at every step of the way. Truly hospitable. Thanks much! Paul & Ann Marie

• 22nd May 2015

George, the owner, and the rest of the team here were very nice and welcoming. They make sure their guests are happy and they can recommend some great restaurants. It was such a nice place to relax and hang out by the pool. The room we stayed in was clean and well maintained, it also had a great view of the ocean. Highly recommend staying here and visiting Mykonos.

Is the best place I've ever stayed! The rooms are incredible, the staffs are very nice and tryied to solve all our problems, the atmosphere is cool and the location is also very good (5min walking from the beach.) I really recomend it! It´s like a 3 Stars hotel!

The hostel is great! But be careful with the transfers provided by the hostel.

George said he would treat is like family and he did. He told is where to go and what to avoid. Great place to go. Vanessa is a beautiful as she is kind always willing to help and very cheerful. This place is a steal. You have to take an ATV or bus into the city but it is completely worth it. I highly recommend this place

I'm been traveling extensively and have stayed at countless hostels. This is my favorite. You cannot beat the atmosphere, price, amenities, or any other factor by which you can judge accommodations. Artemoulas picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry port, made us feel like home, and provided a perfect visit. If anything, the pictures do not do the hostel justice. Pool, lounge area, bar, private parking lot, and gym. Minutes walk from one of the best beaches of Mykonos.