Artemoulas Reviews

Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Greece

I have stayed at Artemoulas many times and always thought that the atmosphere and accommodation was very good. The staff are very helpful except for one female staff member who was extremely rude, she even called me a liar in front of other guests at check-in. After showing her proof that i was in fact correct!!!, she then became sarcastic! Unfortunately as a result of this i will not recommend Artemoulas and will never stay there again, as this incident was unpleasant and ruined my day.

I love this place, great staff, family oriented, great location, bar girl did an excellent job always friendly, they treat you like family

Very good hostel with a beautiful pool and a very welcoming staff. Also not far from the beach of Platis Yialos. I definitely recommend!

Excellent facilities, lovely and helpful staff

The outside buildings, pool, lounging areas are new and as beautiful if not better than you see in the photos. The bedrooms are plain but clean. Shower had to be held in your hand which isn't great for doing long curly hair. The beds were really hard and a bit lumpy. But saying all that it was a great price for the resort and I loved it and the staff and will stay there again for sure.

• 26th Jun 2014

If you're going to mykonos for the party scene then don't stay here. It's a secluded property that is far from the clubs and the famous beaches. Much more family-oriented and not for young people

The staff were some of the nicest and most helpful people that I've ever met! I had the best time staying here, right next to the beach!

• 24th Jun 2014

Loved this hotel! It was very clean, the staff were lovely and it had a great atmosphere. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

The best place in Greece, ever. But you should rent a car or a quad, otherwise you will waste a lot of time waiting the bus.

This reasonably-priced hotel is the best I have ever been to. Excellent localization, excellent staff - specially the owner Mrs Irene which was extremely kind and helpful. Paula and the blonde girl from the bar were very nice as well. There is a pool which changes its light colours during the night, beds, couches all outside. I have no words to describe it.

• 15th Jun 2014

A perfect place to stay, will definitely come back. Paola and Vaness were really nice with us, the pool area was great with an amazing view, room were perfect, the place have bar, gym, 24 security, wifi...They even pick you up from the port when you arrive and when you leave they also drop you off. A 5 star for this place :) thanks for the attention

• 13th Jun 2014

Upon arrival, we were greeted and welcomed to Artemoulas by having them call us "family". Everyone was very nice, and the accommodations were impeccably clean. However we had a slight booking confusion on my part (taking full credit here) and upon trying to resolve, the "family" friendliness seemed to disappear. We had someone knock on our door at 1:30 AM the morning we were to check out to make sure I paid in cash. This made my friend and I feel very unsafe.

• 7th Jun 2014

This hostel was amazing. We got picked up from the port by a welcoming man then greeted by his wife at the hostel with friendliness and cold juice. Their son gave us a recommendation for dinner that was perfect! Our room was clean and safe. The pool and lounge area was picture-perfect and the walk to the beach was very doable. The supermarket was just up the hill. I would definitely stay here again!

I can't recommend this place enough. The staff are so friendly and will help you with anything you need, a cleaner came everyday to clean the apartment and bring fresh towels. The location is ideal 5 minutes from the beach and a 5 minute bus ride to the town which is lovely. Me and my boyfriend had such a relaxing time here the complex is beautiful, so much better than the pictures. I would definitely recommend Artemoulas to anyone to go to Mykonos.

• 23rd May 2014