Superb 148 Total Reviews
Superb 148 Total Reviews
Artemoulas Located at Platis Gialos, , Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Platis Gialos
94% 148
37.4158455 25.3376483
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Artemoula's was absolutely wonderful. The staff was extremely welcoming, and provided excellent advise on where to eat, where to go, etc. They provided transportation to and from Mynonos town, which was super convenient. The room was enormous, and a fantastic value for the money. And the pool is just as amazing as the pictures look! I would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

The staff was absolutely wonderful! They made our stay that much better. The location is great and even if the main sites are not walking distance, traveling around the island is easy. We were there for an elongated stay so laundry facilities would have made for a perfect 10. But we have only positive remarks about our experience at Artemoulas and hope to one day return. Highly recommend!

19th May 2016

This is the best Hostel/ hotel I've stayed at using Hostelworld to book. The accommodations were fantastic. Facilities were spotless. Really more of a quality hotel/ boutique resort than a hostel, but at hostel prices. The staff there are incredibly nice and helped us figure out all of the excursions, picked us up and dropped us off at the airport, and were engaging and always willing to chat. The bartender is also really good, check out his Mojitos, they're killer! Get your stuff and get there!

• USA, Female, 41+
14th May 2016

If I could give I higher than 10 rating for 'Value for the Money', I would! This place is absolutely beautiful! I had a fabulous room that overlooked pool. It looks more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff is wonderful. Dimitra (front desk) and has been absolutely lovely. She always stops by when I am near the pool and asks how everything is going. She addresses me by name which I think is pretty cool. Jari (pool bar) is great to talk to. He makes THE BEST GREEK SALADS for me every day!!!

13th May 2016

Staff was great! They did anything possible to make you feel welcome and at home. Location was a bit rough but navigating the island was tough in general without a car and as the peak season was just about to begin. Would stay again!

6th May 2016
8.0

Artemoulas was beautiful and we loved staying there. The pool was great and the staff were very helpful. It isn't very close to downtown Mykonos but you can easily take a bus or taxi!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th May 2016

The most friendly of staff, although beds were a bit hard