Artemoulas Reviews

Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Greece

We were made to feel at home and welcome from the moment we arrived. I don't think I've ever experienced such friendly staff!

• 15th Jul 2015
  • South Africa
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Artemoulas is perfectly located a walk away from Platy Giallo. George, Vanessa and staff will bend over backwards to help you. George's mother was a kind and beautiful lady. The rooms are basic, however they are cleaned daily. The beds are comfy and you receive new towels daily. I had a great time at Artemoulas! Thanks guys!

Amazing place! Very good facilities with awesome pool and poolside bar. Great places for just relaxing. If you want to go to town the staff there make it very easy for you to rent an ATV or scooter to get around all of Mykonos. Speaking of the staff, they were the friendliest, most accommodating staff I have ever met on my travels through Europe. They will help you with absolutely anything you need and are always around if you have any questions. Definitely would recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

The whole team at Artemoulas were very kind and welcoming. They gave us the choice of rooms and the room was very clean. The hotel is beautiful, as are the sourroundings. We would definitely stay here again.

Artemoulas was more of a resort than a hostel/hotel: the rooms were larger and the pool/lounge area was awesome. Upon our arrival and throughout our stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful with recommending things to do around the island. Artemoulas was located about a five minute walk from the beach, a 15 minute bus ride from Mykonos Town and a 20 minute cab ride from Paradise Beach. The rooms were clean, spacious well maintained.

Had nothing to fault here. Amazing staff and service, communication was easy and they us helpful tips on getting and the island and good places to eat. Very clean rooms and beautiful location 5 mins walk to platys yialos beach. Great facilities such as a gym and a pool with tanning beds. Highly recommend to anyone to visit mykonos!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Absolutely amazing. Friendliest people working there and huge, secluded spot but close to everything you need.

• 20th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel and you definitely get your money's worth. The atmosphere was perfect for a Mykonos holiday and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

From the moment we arrived at the port, and were greeted by our shuttle bus driver, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, relaxing, and make us feel safe and "like a family" (as they said). Security was always available, rooms were cleaned daily, facilities were fantastic, and the location was perfect. We were away from the touristy part of town but it was only a 10 min cab or bus away. Overall, amazing!

This is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and the service was impeccable. I will give this place the highest recommendation to friends and family that visit Mykonos in the future. Thank you for the stay.

• 30th May 2015

Amazing stay. Only 10 minutes away from the city centre, very accessible by local buses. Taxi wasn't expensive either late at night. Very helpful staff, welcoming environment.

Artemoulas is amazing! An incredible value for the money - an absolutely beautiful place to stay, with incredible facilities, and more like a hotel than a hostel at all. Platys Gialos is a lovely area of Mykonos as well. Would absolutely recommend.

I love this place so much, the staff is amazing. There really aren't enough nice things I can say about this place. The accommodations are perfect, great rooms, beautiful pool area, awesome bar, my list could go on and on. If you're planning a trip to Mykonos, Artemoulas is the place to stay!

• 22nd May 2015

George and Vanessa were awesome! they made sure to take care of us at every step of the way. Truly hospitable. Thanks much! Paul & Ann Marie

• 22nd May 2015

George, the owner, and the rest of the team here were very nice and welcoming. They make sure their guests are happy and they can recommend some great restaurants. It was such a nice place to relax and hang out by the pool. The room we stayed in was clean and well maintained, it also had a great view of the ocean. Highly recommend staying here and visiting Mykonos.

Is the best place I've ever stayed! The rooms are incredible, the staffs are very nice and tryied to solve all our problems, the atmosphere is cool and the location is also very good (5min walking from the beach.) I really recomend it! It´s like a 3 Stars hotel!

The hostel is great! But be careful with the transfers provided by the hostel.

George said he would treat is like family and he did. He told is where to go and what to avoid. Great place to go. Vanessa is a beautiful as she is kind always willing to help and very cheerful. This place is a steal. You have to take an ATV or bus into the city but it is completely worth it. I highly recommend this place

I'm been traveling extensively and have stayed at countless hostels. This is my favorite. You cannot beat the atmosphere, price, amenities, or any other factor by which you can judge accommodations. Artemoulas picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry port, made us feel like home, and provided a perfect visit. If anything, the pictures do not do the hostel justice. Pool, lounge area, bar, private parking lot, and gym. Minutes walk from one of the best beaches of Mykonos.