Artemoulas Reviews

Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Greece

I genuinely loved this place. Vanessa and George (the owners/staff) were so incredibly warm and welcoming, and we're super helpful wherever needed. It had a lovely pool/lounge area and was only 5mins stroll from the beach/restaurants. I would definitely recommend Artemoulas!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great vacation hostel, close to one of the great beaches of Mykonos. The staff was extremely helpful with food recommendations, how much to pay for different island services, and getting around the island. The room was very nice, and they have a very beautiful pool space and relaxing area. They also had service like many of the hotels that I stayed at. They made sure to run out and grab out bags when we got there. I would recommend this place to friends.

We have been really well received by Vanessa, who was really nice and kind with us. The staff is great, the facilities are also really good. The only thing we didn't like was the fact that our room was dark even with all the lights on and the bathroom didn't have a window

• 17th Aug 2015

We had an amazing time in Artemoulas. All the staff is really kind and they try to help with everything that you need. I would really recommend anyone to stay there!

• 30th Jul 2015

From the moment u arrive at Artemolas you feel right at home, the staff is so friendly and welcoming, always smiling and always willing to help out, really really impressed. the loacation is great because its close to some nice beaches, i would reccomend renting a bike to move around to town etc. The pool and the bar are really nice spots to chill, also met really cool people in the hotel, great value for your money would def stay again and reccomend to friends

• 29th Jul 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Amazing views

We were made to feel at home and welcome from the moment we arrived. I don't think I've ever experienced such friendly staff!

• 15th Jul 2015
  • South Africa
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome staff! Vanessa was so kind and George was hilarious. The rooms and clean and have AC. Very secure, more like a hotel than a hostel except there are young people traveling to meet. Great pool and bar! The location is nice, a short walk to the beach and paradise beach. There's a bus that can take you into old town easily. Wifi works well in the rooms!

Artemoulas is perfectly located a walk away from Platy Giallo. George, Vanessa and staff will bend over backwards to help you. George's mother was a kind and beautiful lady. The rooms are basic, however they are cleaned daily. The beds are comfy and you receive new towels daily. I had a great time at Artemoulas! Thanks guys!

Amazing place! Very good facilities with awesome pool and poolside bar. Great places for just relaxing. If you want to go to town the staff there make it very easy for you to rent an ATV or scooter to get around all of Mykonos. Speaking of the staff, they were the friendliest, most accommodating staff I have ever met on my travels through Europe. They will help you with absolutely anything you need and are always around if you have any questions. Definitely would recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

The whole team at Artemoulas were very kind and welcoming. They gave us the choice of rooms and the room was very clean. The hotel is beautiful, as are the sourroundings. We would definitely stay here again.

Artemoulas was more of a resort than a hostel/hotel: the rooms were larger and the pool/lounge area was awesome. Upon our arrival and throughout our stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful with recommending things to do around the island. Artemoulas was located about a five minute walk from the beach, a 15 minute bus ride from Mykonos Town and a 20 minute cab ride from Paradise Beach. The rooms were clean, spacious well maintained.

Had nothing to fault here. Amazing staff and service, communication was easy and they us helpful tips on getting and the island and good places to eat. Very clean rooms and beautiful location 5 mins walk to platys yialos beach. Great facilities such as a gym and a pool with tanning beds. Highly recommend to anyone to visit mykonos!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Absolutely amazing. Friendliest people working there and huge, secluded spot but close to everything you need.

• 20th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel and you definitely get your money's worth. The atmosphere was perfect for a Mykonos holiday and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

From the moment we arrived at the port, and were greeted by our shuttle bus driver, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, relaxing, and make us feel safe and "like a family" (as they said). Security was always available, rooms were cleaned daily, facilities were fantastic, and the location was perfect. We were away from the touristy part of town but it was only a 10 min cab or bus away. Overall, amazing!

This is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and the service was impeccable. I will give this place the highest recommendation to friends and family that visit Mykonos in the future. Thank you for the stay.

• 30th May 2015

Amazing stay. Only 10 minutes away from the city centre, very accessible by local buses. Taxi wasn't expensive either late at night. Very helpful staff, welcoming environment.

Artemoulas is amazing! An incredible value for the money - an absolutely beautiful place to stay, with incredible facilities, and more like a hotel than a hostel at all. Platys Gialos is a lovely area of Mykonos as well. Would absolutely recommend.

I love this place so much, the staff is amazing. There really aren't enough nice things I can say about this place. The accommodations are perfect, great rooms, beautiful pool area, awesome bar, my list could go on and on. If you're planning a trip to Mykonos, Artemoulas is the place to stay!

• 22nd May 2015