Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou Reviews

2-16-12 Nishiasakusa Taito-ku Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

We stayed here as budget travelers, two (2) Adults and an eight (8) year old child. We stayed in a fourbunk bedroom (ordered and paid for three beds) which had share bathroom facilities. There were 4 rooms on this floor, all openeing on to a common living, TV room which had a small kitchen attached, where you needed to be creative with Microwave, two rice cookers, toaster oven, fridge. Toilets, were immaculate, cleanest I've seen, scrubbed everyday. Close to many attractions, shopping, subway.

• 25th Oct 2014

Very nice japanese style hostel with all the commodities needed. Internet access with 2 computers and not only free wifi (like most of the hostels now) which is important enough to underline...

This hostel must be super new. The place is all wood, so it gives a sauna like experience. Pretty big and private place in the dorm rooms, which is super nice after a day walking from temple to temple. The location is perfect, saw tons of Geisha on my first day. Very clean and the staff is helpful.

It's a nice place to stay at, there are shrines and temples close that you can visit conveniently. It's also very close to the Oak Hostel if you need to move, as in my case. The staff is friendly and helpful, the common room is an inviting place where travellers gather and get to know each other. I'll definitely come back!

I think I have no comment for this accommodation especially. Thus, it was not so bad and the traditional atmosphere smell. Also, the price was reasonable.

The best hostel I stayed at in Tokyo. Super clean, nice staff, cool rooftop terrace and you get lots of information material when you check in. There is also a cheap proper supermarket within 3 mins walking distance. Would definately stay there again.

Staff is very kind! Room is clean. Air conditioner is very good. Location is good and far from subway station a little bit. (About 5~15 mins by foot)

Excellent hostel. Location on the Dotonbori River is very convenient near all the eateries and shops. Our favourite memory was our new found friend, employee of this hostel - Kazaki. He made our stay memorable!