Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou Reviews

2-16-12 Nishiasakusa Taito-ku Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Good place. Would stay there again. The staff is super helpful :)

air conditioner produce noise

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

near Subway Metro Line. a lot restaurant ex. ramen and sushi 24 hr. you can walk to Sensoji Temple. staff so friendly (thank a lot for everything)

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

The place is very nice on the whole. The only problem was that the common room leads to the private rooms so whatever noise was made in the common room, whether small or big, was heard in the private rooms/dorms. But the staff is very nice snd helpful and the place is a real value for money.

The building was very old. Whenever some body walked the hallway, it was SUPER noisy!!!! It's because the floor was very very old, I can tell. I did not like this hostel AT ALL. I am sorry but I just wanna be honest. People at this hostel were not friendly, the building was very old.The wash room and shower room was clean but room was old and dirty. I saw some long hair BEFORE when I touch my futon. On top of that, I rented the bath towl. It smelled bad and it was OLD. I would never come back!

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Japan

Disappointed with staff and lack of transparency of their permanent housing condition, especially those that work only in the back office, cleaning group. Their continued presence in the 6 bed dorm rooms really take away from traveler hostel experience, does not add value to Tokyo experience. Suggestion: If you want cleaning staff to live on the property, keep all of them in the SAME room, EVERY night so that paying guests may enjoy each others company without prying eyes and ears.

• 13th Sep 2015

The air conditioning in Room Kiku makes a horrible jack hammering noise every 20-30 minutes. The lower you turn the temperature, the worse it is. Makes it impossible to get a decent night's sleep. Everything else about this hostel was superb! One of the best hostels I've stayed in. I was so impressed!

• 11th Aug 2015