Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou Reviews

2-16-12 Nishiasakusa Taito-ku Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

This place is the best. It's very near Asakusa and the subway. There are a lot of 24 hr supermarket near this place. I recommend. :)

Thank you for your stay. We are delighted that you like our place so much. We hope to see you again in the futute. Thank you.

The staff here are good - they all speak English and there's a really nice atmosphere in the living room area which is what the hostel life is about. It's a bit older than other hostels so there is some wear and tear but it's clean, friendly and warm! I would recommend a night or two there.

I don't really have much to criticise about the hostel as it was clean and beds/bathrooms were ok, with room for luggage. When I stayed though there were kids running around until after 12, people talking in the communal area until after 3 and guests in my room who came in and turned on lights and made noise until 2. Terrible night's sleep since I had to leave at 7.30.

Thank you for your stay and the review. We are sorry thtat you could not have a sleep very well at the night. We will more pay attention for the circumstance. Toukaisou

Good, conveneint, quiet place with a pleasant lounge if you don't mind the demure, Christian ambiente. A bit overpriced. There are livelier hostels nearby.

Great relaxin a quiet hostel with friendly staff and great facilities. Right next to asuksa and very close to a train station. I had a very good nights sleep :)

Clean. Very nice staff. A bit if a walk from the station, but not too far. For the price and the facilities, well worth it!

It is a really nice place to stay.The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean.Hot water was available all the time.The location of the hostel is also ideal(close to metro stations).I stayed there for 12 days and i had no complaints whatsoever.It was a memorable stay.I hope to be able to visit again some time in the future. Nikolaos Koutroupis Greece

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Thank you for your long stay and the review. We are delighted that our place is confortable for your stay. We are waiting for next chance to host you again in the future. Toukaisou

The place was very nice and clean. Location was good, 5 minute walk from a metro station and also surrounded by shops and restaurants.

Thank you for your stay, the review and liking our place. We hope you will have a chance to cosinder us again in the future. Toukaisou

It's very nice place to stay!! I'll go back again!!

Thank you very much for your stay and the review. We are so gld that it seems you could enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Toukaisou

We stayed here as budget travelers, two (2) Adults and an eight (8) year old child. We stayed in a fourbunk bedroom (ordered and paid for three beds) which had share bathroom facilities. There were 4 rooms on this floor, all openeing on to a common living, TV room which had a small kitchen attached, where you needed to be creative with Microwave, two rice cookers, toaster oven, fridge. Toilets, were immaculate, cleanest I've seen, scrubbed everyday. Close to many attractions, shopping, subway.

• 25th Oct 2014