Asia Hotel Battambang Reviews

Lak A street, Battambang, Battambang, Cambodia

The hotel is not lit well with lot of dark passages. There are no additional facilities so it is more of a B&B charging hotel rates.

I loved the staff, nice,awesome, always able to direct and help me, giving me idea of what things should cost. Very safe and clean and good location near central market. I'm here in the summer, very hot. Seems no hotels have AC in breakfast area, but would have been nice. Paid $20 night for single, seemed a bit high. Paid for deposit protection but both hostel world and the hotel refused to honor that when I changed my reservation, just afew dollars but no point in paying the $2 for that option.

Staff was awesome! Location was quiet.bikes available. no AC in cafe for breakfast, but room was great and cold AC there. Loved staying here!