Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki Reviews

14,Egnatia str., Thessaloniki, Greece

Very helpful receptionist. Great location - very central. Good AC. Good WIFI and bathroom in first room, however, we were moved for our third night to another room where the wifi didn't work and the sink in the bathroom was broken and not useable.

The staff was really nice and waiting for us, when we arrived 4 in the morning.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Estonia

Great location near (10 min walk straight down a main street) the railway station, excellent choice for a one-night stop in Thessaloniki. The place is a bit worn, but quite charming. The only thing in our room that left something to wish for was the rather dim lighting. Apparently, there is no elevator, so I would only recommend Atlantis hotel to those with normal physical capacities.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Finland

The hostel is situated on a busy street, but well situated for exploring the city. The staff was very helpful and nice. Good value for money for budget travellers.

Central position well served by local transports, cheap yet very clean. Comfy bed and pillows, clean linens and towels, excellent wifi in private bedroom, A/C and soundproof windows (very important!).

• 7th Aug 2015

Very good welcome and help from the staff .I mostly appreciated the cleanliness of the room and the location of the hostel . Every point of interest and nice restaurants are within walking distance

Soundproofing in the rooms isnt good. I could hear people talking in the hallway. Otherwise it was a good hotel and very good location. Bus from busstatiob stops right in front of the door and the bus to airport leaves from the same stop. Right in the middle of everything.

Well situated, not far from the center. Room was clean and big enough for us (double bedroom). The guys at the reception don't talk so much English.

With hotels and hostels, this had the most flexible check-in time, I was coming late and I was assured that I didnt have to worry as there would be someone waiting for me. And it was nice that they also carried my backpack up to my floor.

Excelent place, recomend it! We took a double room in front of the street and even so no noise due to a very good acoustic isolation. What we didn't like was the matress - old, we felt every spring of it...

Easy to get to from the train station & then it's on the main bus route, again easy to use. The hotel is undergoing a refurbishment and our room was perfect, even flowers in our room. The bathroom was a brand 'tardis type" which again very clean & everything working as it should. The staircase was a bit grim but the paint and ladders were all there ready to be done. Yes I would stay there again.

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend, everything was good apart from the cleaniness of the room. There was holes and marks on the bed sheets, marks all over the walls, the bathroom curtain didnt even close properly and worst of all our room got infested with ants which appeared from nowhere. If you do decide to stay here than bring your own bug spray.

The guy on the desk (usually in the afternoons) is really funny and knowledgeable about the place. He is happy to help, you just have to ask him things!