Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki Reviews

14,Egnatia str., Thessaloniki, Greece

electrical sockets coming off wall tv inoperable for the price if you are not. fussy ok I gave it a second chamce and up graded to 25 euros with shower on suite the rest was the same a case fpr inspection of the electrics

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I enjoyed the stay. Compare to the hotels nearby, I think it was reasonably priced and had nice atmosphere.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Overall I enjoyed the stay. Nevertheless, take note that the hotel is on a very busy street and your windows may face the noisy street as mine did, so bring earplugs. My room, had no AC as well, just a fan.

Nice, nostalgic ambience, conveniently located (short walk to the harbour / pub area), super-friendly reception. Would stay there again.

Perfect location to get around and very helpful staff!

• 22nd May 2014

Very central and easy access to seafront and city. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Front rooms are on a noisy street, so useful to bring earplugs. No airco, which was fine in May, but I imagine it would be very hot in summer. Bus stop right outside, very convenient.

• 11th May 2014

Nicely located hostel with fair value for money offer. Note that parking is not on site, provided at local parking garage and is not free of charge.

Great staff throughout. Actually stayed a total of four nights, with a night off in between while traveling to Athens. Entire staff most gracious, helpful, informative. Couldn't have been a nicer experience. Would have appreciated having internet service, but was able to be accommodated with a neighbor property three doors down. Worked well. Thanks to all the staff for making the visit a very nice one.

I was severely disappointed with my stay at Atlantis Hotel. Although the staff was lovely, my room was small, dark and smelled so much of smoke that it was hard to stand in it for very long (let alone sleep). In a single with a "shared bathroom," the toilet & shower were an annex next door that I saw one front desk worker allow a father & daughter from the street to use. Didn't know I signed up for a public bathroom! The hotel had a very bad hostel-esque feel. Don't recommend, despite the price

• 30th Apr 2014

Small depressing room, barely enough space to move, extremely small bathroom (dangerous for accidents), broken shelf at bathroom, dangerous small doorstep with sharp metallic edge at the bathroom, only one towel per person, not enough cloth hanging facilities, no elevator - too many stairs- very tiring, no information about breakfast, one window without enough natural sunlight - no outside view at all.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Greece

I stayed here only for one night, and I arrived later in the night. The night receptionist did not speak much English, though you could see that he was kind and at least trying to be helpful. The morning receptionist spoke very good english, was very helpful to answer every question I had, and even offered to help me, what places to see in Thessaloniki according to the short time I had left there. All in all if you are a value conscious person, I believe this is one of the best options in Thes

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Macedonia

Very central, small hotel. Good value for money. The reception was vey helpful and friendly, and he gave us some very good tips on what to do and see. we booked a double with shared bathroom and he gave us one with the bathroom ensuite, wihtout changing the price. The room was serviced everyday. The only negative sides is that the rooms ( at least ours) wasn't very well illuminated, and the walls are very thin so if there is noise in corridor or in the room beside you will hear it!

The guy at the front desk spoke good English and was very friendly! He helped us figure out where to park and gave us a map and showed us different things to do and places to go. The room wasn't great but not bad especially considering the other options in town. Loved that they had wifi and the location was great! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

The hotel is in the center of Thessaloniki, right in front of the bus stop. In the day, you wil have very nice staff, ready to give you really good advice to see the city. We had a room a the 1s floor, we could here everything from the reception like we were at the desk :-( The bed were really hard but the sheets where clean. There was also a noise like an elevator all the night, but it was possible to sleep. Actually, for the price, it was, I think a good deal.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Atlantis is a charming, friendly, and very affordable hotel. Highly recommended!

• 23rd Mar 2014

We've stayed there twice. The first time in a double room (shared), the second one in a double room (ensuite). The first time everything was really fine, however the second time, the noisy hydraulic system didn't let us sleep for the whole night. It's sure we recommend a room with shared toilet, so as to avoid a sleepless night, as everything else -location, staff, price, security- are much over the average.