Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki Reviews

14,Egnatia str., Thessaloniki, Greece

My first night was in Room 5, which was barely lit, had sparking, inconvenient and loose electrical outlets, and had an air conditioner that caused a booming reverberation of the closed (for security) window. The room smelled moldy. Luckily the accommodating staff (very nice) moved my stuff to a small, noisy room without air conditioned for the second night. It was OK because it wasn't too hot out.

• 10th Sep 2014

very good location in the city centre with good transport to the airport and the railway station. the single rooms were small and over-priced with only one socket working. suitable for one night.

No window, Very small room and "artificial" bathrrom inside the room.

very basic accomodation. lot of things need to be repaired (dripping tub in the sink, plug and bed light not working, window doesn't close properly). the shared bathroom seems to be more appropriate for a camping instead of an hotel and a simple brekfast should be included considering the price. BUT the staff is extremely nice and helpful (I got my reservation changed without extra charge, very useful info about trip and local tranports, seats on the bus reserved). great position as well.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The rooms are very, very different - from spotlessly clean, air-conditioned ensuite rooms to dark little cabins with a shared bathroom. I had one of those - in which the nightlight didn't work and the tap had to be turned on at the pipes down below in order to yield a tiny trickle of water. However, the shared facilities are clean and usable, the people at the reception were nice, the wifi is free and relatively fast. It's hard to find accomodation this good for this kind of money!

We all had a layover here and this place was awesome! Great staff and it was a nice place to sleep for the night. The inside décor was just wow, this is super nice, and we paid how much? Wow what a steal! Lol. The air-con was the kicker.

In this hotel, me and 5 other friends, booked 2 rooms for 3 people. When we reached the place we were warned that we would only be entitled to one room of 3 people, 1 bedroom of 2, and 1 bedroom of 1 people. This last room was the worst room I have ever seen. No air conditioning, no light, no electricity. It looked like a transformed pantry room. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone. It's dirty and the receptionists do not speak much English when they speak are of little use.

We booked a "deluxe" room, just by paying a premium: the worst room we have ever stayed: -microscopic room -bathroom ant size can not even turn around without bumping EVERYWHERE, shower with no curtain, every time a lake. -Unable open the windows for the 400 decibels of the road, but if you close and turn on the air conditioning is half broken and slams you in the face frozening. -television from 1970 10x10cm. -refrigerator not working. -no lift. -none breakfast. AVOID IT ABSOLUTELY.

• 1st Aug 2014

Parking is paid additional 10 euro per night, which should be mentioned in the hotel's page. It is not exactly in the hotel but in the building across the street. No day light inside the room but the location is good for passing through for a couple of nights. It was clean enough and there was an air-conditioning which was very important in the summer time there.

There are 2 types of rooms the basic is old without Windows, not good lighting..but clean. The deluxe category is really ok for the Money you pay... good location -5 min from the location of clubs and bars.. average -almost bad breakfast

electrical sockets coming off wall tv inoperable for the price if you are not. fussy ok I gave it a second chamce and up graded to 25 euros with shower on suite the rest was the same a case fpr inspection of the electrics

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I enjoyed the stay. Compare to the hotels nearby, I think it was reasonably priced and had nice atmosphere.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Overall I enjoyed the stay. Nevertheless, take note that the hotel is on a very busy street and your windows may face the noisy street as mine did, so bring earplugs. My room, had no AC as well, just a fan.