Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki Reviews

14,Egnatia str., Thessaloniki, Greece

Well situated, not far from the center. Room was clean and big enough for us (double bedroom). The guys at the reception don't talk so much English.

With hotels and hostels, this had the most flexible check-in time, I was coming late and I was assured that I didnt have to worry as there would be someone waiting for me. And it was nice that they also carried my backpack up to my floor.

Excelent place, recomend it! We took a double room in front of the street and even so no noise due to a very good acoustic isolation. What we didn't like was the matress - old, we felt every spring of it...

Easy to get to from the train station & then it's on the main bus route, again easy to use. The hotel is undergoing a refurbishment and our room was perfect, even flowers in our room. The bathroom was a brand 'tardis type" which again very clean & everything working as it should. The staircase was a bit grim but the paint and ladders were all there ready to be done. Yes I would stay there again.

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend, everything was good apart from the cleaniness of the room. There was holes and marks on the bed sheets, marks all over the walls, the bathroom curtain didnt even close properly and worst of all our room got infested with ants which appeared from nowhere. If you do decide to stay here than bring your own bug spray.

The guy on the desk (usually in the afternoons) is really funny and knowledgeable about the place. He is happy to help, you just have to ask him things!