Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki Reviews

14,Egnatia str., Thessaloniki, Greece

I stayed here only for one night, and I arrived later in the night. The night receptionist did not speak much English, though you could see that he was kind and at least trying to be helpful. The morning receptionist spoke very good english, was very helpful to answer every question I had, and even offered to help me, what places to see in Thessaloniki according to the short time I had left there. All in all if you are a value conscious person, I believe this is one of the best options in Thes

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Macedonia

Very central, small hotel. Good value for money. The reception was vey helpful and friendly, and he gave us some very good tips on what to do and see. we booked a double with shared bathroom and he gave us one with the bathroom ensuite, wihtout changing the price. The room was serviced everyday. The only negative sides is that the rooms ( at least ours) wasn't very well illuminated, and the walls are very thin so if there is noise in corridor or in the room beside you will hear it!

The guy at the front desk spoke good English and was very friendly! He helped us figure out where to park and gave us a map and showed us different things to do and places to go. The room wasn't great but not bad especially considering the other options in town. Loved that they had wifi and the location was great! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

The hotel is in the center of Thessaloniki, right in front of the bus stop. In the day, you wil have very nice staff, ready to give you really good advice to see the city. We had a room a the 1s floor, we could here everything from the reception like we were at the desk :-( The bed were really hard but the sheets where clean. There was also a noise like an elevator all the night, but it was possible to sleep. Actually, for the price, it was, I think a good deal.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Atlantis is a charming, friendly, and very affordable hotel. Highly recommended!

• 23rd Mar 2014