Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec Reviews

671 Rue Saint-Francois, Quebec, Canada

Perhaps the best part of my stay at Auberge Maeva was the helpful staff. He was very accommodating and even made pancakes for all in the morning! Overall a pretty good stay.

Very clean place. Incredibly friendly staff . he made us pancakes for breakfast :-) Location close to the upper town. I would go there again!

• 25th Jun 2015

The sttaff was so friendly. I enjoyed talking him. And The pan cake which the staff made for us was so good:). I ate 2,3 pan cakes every morning.

20 mins walk from rue St-Jean, uphill. Basic accommodation at a good price. Friendly staff.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The location was good and the private room was clean and comfortable. The showers and toilets were also clean. The kitchen and living room looked like you could have some good times there. Nice atmosphere. I would recommend the place, but there were a few down sides which I should mention. It did look like it would be easy to break into and entering the hostel we noticed it was a bit smelly, also the coffee machine in the kitchen looked greasy.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel. It is very clean, the room was spacious, bed were comfortable and the people who stayed there very friendly. Carine is very sweet and helpful, moreover, breakfast and internet are included. I highly recommend this hostel.It is a short walk from the old town and th train and bus station. Lots of eating places nearby. Fantastic place!

Great hostel outside the old town but close to the train and busstation. I really love the free breakfast especially those pancakes with maple sirup

The place of hostel was really good! It was close to old Quebec city! The hostel look like old, but the room was really comfortable and adorable. I stayed in women room, but the cleaner who was the man suddenly came into the room to clean the room, before i check-out. I was little bit embraced. However, except this one, i like overall ~

Very lovely staff, great location and it was very nice to have access to a full kitchen. However, the rooms could be a little cleaner (better bed sheets, dust, etc). I would come here again!

• 27th Mar 2015

I really liked this hostel, the staff is very friendly and the ambient is very relaxed and home-like, which I like. Location is great: near the bus/train station and downtown. If I go back to Quebec I'll definitely go back there.