8.4
Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec Located at 671 Rue Saint-Francois, , Quebec.
Canada
Quebec Quebec G1K 2Z8 671 Rue Saint-Francois
84% 491
46.8157343 -71.2213328
    Rooms available

• grainnemcflynn18582
  • Northern Ireland, Female, 31-40
25th Jul 2016

Great hostel! Clean, friendly staff and a great location for seeing Quebec!

• kristieallen
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
22nd Jul 2016
8.0

Really great location, close to loads of cafes, bars, restaurants, close to the old town as well. Good price for what you get. The bathrooms in the 6 person room was great and clean. The wifi hardly worked in our room, and when I could connect there was so many people on the same network I couldn't really do anything on it. The kitchen facilities are nice. Overall I would stay here again.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
6.3

The hostel is a 10 min walk away from the city center in a calm neighborhood. The house and the furniture is rather old and the staff is not particularly welcoming.

• USA, Male, 41+
11th Jul 2016

Loved everything about our stay with the exception of: 1. The area around the pool table was crowded with furniture 2. When I order a shot of vodka, I was given thee most over priced, under poured shot ever!

10th Jul 2016

Great location and a great price. Washroom space was pretty limited but other than that an awesome hostel. Free breakfast every morning made by the owner of the hostel, great!

8th Jul 2016
5.4

This hostel was...weird. The kitchen doubled as the common area, but most of the day, the owners of the hostel were in there, making it impossible to really socialize with other travelers (esp. because one of the guys kept hitting on all the girls?). Most people there spoke French, and there were a lot of families when I was there. Only 4 lockers in our room of 12 guests, and 1 bathroom for about 40 of us also. Breakfast was good, though, and location was okay. Cheap, but I wouldn't stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Staff were awesome, breakfast was great, and was a very convenient location! I would recommend staying here for sure! The only thing I would have liked differently would be to have accessible outlets at each bed for charging electronics overnight. Other than that, I had a great experience!

• Australia, Male, 41+
5th Jul 2016
6.9

My family and I stayed there for 3 nights. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel is in a convenient location being close to a supermarket, bars, restaurants, the railway station and Old Quebec. The trade-off is that you might be woken by revellers in the street in the early hours. The room we had was big enough and lockers provided. I would stay there again. Simon (Sydney, Australia)

4th Jul 2016

Clean comfortable dorm rooms. Women's dorm had private bathroom, which was nice. Good location near food and bars.

• Malaysia, Couple, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Very friendly hosts. Great location and we love the hostel! P.s. We still miss the daily waffles breakfast.