Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec Reviews

671 Rue Saint-Francois, Quebec, Canada

Nice hostel friendly stuff. Kitchen could be cleaner and more than one bathroom for a 13 bed dorm would be allright. But good location and value for money with breakfast included.

Perhaps the best part of my stay at Auberge Maeva was the helpful staff. He was very accommodating and even made pancakes for all in the morning! Overall a pretty good stay.

Very clean place. Incredibly friendly staff . he made us pancakes for breakfast :-) Location close to the upper town. I would go there again!

• 25th Jun 2015

The sttaff was so friendly. I enjoyed talking him. And The pan cake which the staff made for us was so good:). I ate 2,3 pan cakes every morning.

20 mins walk from rue St-Jean, uphill. Basic accommodation at a good price. Friendly staff.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The hostel is located downtown-like so almost every attraction in the old town is located in a walking distance from it. The staff is really nice and they are willing to help you out with anything wich is very cool since you can get around the city a lot easier with their help. It was a really nice stay. The only thing I didn't like is the sheets and the fact that the beds weren't as clean as I expected, but in general it had hot showers and a nice breakfast, so that's cool.

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The location was good and the private room was clean and comfortable. The showers and toilets were also clean. The kitchen and living room looked like you could have some good times there. Nice atmosphere. I would recommend the place, but there were a few down sides which I should mention. It did look like it would be easy to break into and entering the hostel we noticed it was a bit smelly, also the coffee machine in the kitchen looked greasy.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel. It is very clean, the room was spacious, bed were comfortable and the people who stayed there very friendly. Carine is very sweet and helpful, moreover, breakfast and internet are included. I highly recommend this hostel.It is a short walk from the old town and th train and bus station. Lots of eating places nearby. Fantastic place!

Great hostel outside the old town but close to the train and busstation. I really love the free breakfast especially those pancakes with maple sirup

The facilities were good, the bed comfy and the breakfast pretty good BUT, the place owner was so rude, aggressive and impolite! When I arrive, he was angry because I didn't book with him personally but with Hostelworld and he said that he is loosing money because of people like me. Even if you are staying in a girl dormitory, he will enter without knocking for no reason...

The place of hostel was really good! It was close to old Quebec city! The hostel look like old, but the room was really comfortable and adorable. I stayed in women room, but the cleaner who was the man suddenly came into the room to clean the room, before i check-out. I was little bit embraced. However, except this one, i like overall ~

1 2 Next » last »