Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec Reviews

671 Rue Saint-Francois, Quebec, Canada

I totally recommand the hostel. Every morning the owner makes fresh snd tasty pancakes. He also gave us good advices for our road trip. The atmosphere is also great, you can watch a movie together in the evening or have barbecue in the courtyard. Everything was clean. If you want to meet bew people in a great atmosphere, then this is the right hostel.

The breakfast was good, toast and pancakes. The all female room was spotless and really comfy with its own bathroom. It is quite a walk into the main town centre but quick to get to the harbour front. The kitchen was quite old and dirty and the fridge was a joke as small and full of (probably old) stuff. Other guests were really noisy when I was there as there is a patio out back.

The Hostel is very funny. Good location. Good services. The breackfast is excelent!

Highly recommended hostel!!! Really friendly place to stay and to try the best pancakes!! The best kind of hostel if you are travelling alone. Thank you for everything !!!!

GOOD PLACE! But, it was little bit inconvenient when using bathroom. The bathroom is in each room, so we have to wait when we want to use it. 8 people in the same room, and we have to be quiet when we came back at late time.. I mean really be quiet, cuz people are sleeping in the room which has a bathroom in it. I think shared bathroom outta each room is better, but it was clean and good place!

This place was in a great location and the facilities were good. Breakfast was a good bonus too, and it's certainly affordable. However I felt the guy who ran the place was really inappropriate and made me feel a little uncomfortable. And the lady shouted at us randomly while we were in the kitchen, and there was nowhere safe to store my luggage so it was left in the kitchen all day. Overall fine but not he best.

1 2 Next » last »