Auberge de jeunesse-Éthic Étapes Concarneau Reviews

Quai de la croix, Concarneau, France

Great position, staff very nice and helpful. Complete breakfast and clean ambiances. Good kitchen available.

• 26th Aug 2015

I don't know where else you can get such a fantastic oceanfront view, central location and impeccable facilities. The staff seem gruff, harried and frown a lot, but it's all a facade. They're really efficient, professional and quite accommodating. They let me leave a bag there the night before my stay. They anticipated that I'd need a taxi to make my train because the busses weren't running on a holiday, and made all the arrangements without extra charges. We were served breakfast early.

• 15th Aug 2015