B&B Casa Devoto Reviews

Via Malta 1, Cagliari, Italy

Within the three days that we spent at Casa Devoto we became good friends with the hosts, Silvester and Delisha. We enjoyed long evenings out for drinks with Silvester, and his stories about Sardinia. Mornings Delisha cooked for us extremely tasty breakfasts. The dining room is lovely decorated with souvenirs and flowers, and it's a particular pleasure to have breakfasts there. Location is very convenient -- 5 minutes to various bus stops, train and intercity bus stations.Many restaurants nearby

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

I warmly recommend Casa Devoto! You will find a friendly atmosphere, the best breakfast varying from day to day, nice hosts that make you feel at home, a good location very close to the train station, old town with restaurants and cafes, the port. The rooms are basic but nice, including TV, fridge and AC. And you even can lend the owners car to make some day trips to other parts of that beautiful island. Casa Devoto is a place to discover and to return to!

The owners of the hotel are very friendly and attentive. Me and my husband were already greeted outside the building by the hotel host! We also got free maps and many useful tips about places to visit and restaurants to eat in Cagliari as well as where to buy bus tickets, etc. The hostess is a great chef, her cooked breakfast was delicious! The hotel is very close to the railway stations and the main bus stop. A bit noisy street, but the advantage is that everything is so close!

the only good thing is the location,is a private property, 2 floors no lift and 3 rooms in total,I payed for a deluxe room and it was under construction with the light bulbs hanging from the walls and dust all over,they charged us extra because they said the "agency" had made a mistake and they were 1st waiting for 3 girls,2nd that the rates in my booking were wrong,so ???, still waiting for the truth!! I never had issues with my bookings so I wouldn´t recommend it neither go back.

Our stay here was wonderful! The family was absolutely amazing to us. Anything we needed, they were there to help. They recommended many different places to See which made our travels go very smoothly. The breakfast was so delicious and the cookies were unbelievable! Cagliari is a beautiful city and you will not find a better B

• 19th Apr 2014

Location is quite good for visiting sights inside of the town. There is a lot of pubs, cafes and clubs near by. Staff is superfriendly. Huge respect to mr. Devoto =) My wife and I have spent a beautiful week on Sardinien.

Silvester and his wife are extremely friendly and will offer to go above and beyond to make you stay in Cagliari pleasant. They offer their car to visitors and will even suggest taking a day trip together, if you are up for it! Breakfasts are delicious. Location is perfect. Rooms are very basic, could have used a bit more cleaning.

• 1st Mar 2014