B&B Cittadella Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella, 16, Verona, Italy

I actually booked the place in the last minute and didn't had time to check the photos. When I arrived the host was very friendly and explained everything about the accommodations and some things about the city. The place itself is awesome, I was amazed with the organization and cleanliness, every detail was carefully planned, they really give a special attention to the details, even the smaller ones.

This place was amazing! Only a few rooms so it felt very homey. Good breakfast, clean rooms (single beds very tiny), and good security getting into the building (needed a fob). I would highly recommend this place!

Awesome breakfast! Awful pillows Still I would recommend Cittadella, nice b

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Russia

I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff was great, the room was comfortable and close to town. When I go back to Verona, I'll definitely stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Great staff! Friendly and helpful even when I arrived well past my expected time! Also very nice rooms and a great price.

Very comfortable, clean and accommodating. Personal touch which included slippers and chocolate on the pillows.

Friendly helpful service in a beautiful city.

• 1st Aug 2014