B&B Cittadella Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella, 16, Verona, Italy

Awesome breakfast! Awful pillows Still I would recommend Cittadella, nice b

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Russia

I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff was great, the room was comfortable and close to town. When I go back to Verona, I'll definitely stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Great staff! Friendly and helpful even when I arrived well past my expected time! Also very nice rooms and a great price.

Very comfortable, clean and accommodating. Personal touch which included slippers and chocolate on the pillows.

Friendly helpful service in a beautiful city.

• 1st Aug 2014

Really impressed with the welcome, location and cleanliness! If only everyplace was of such a great standard.

Really good location, hence the price. Fast WiFi extremely clean and free snacks provided the room + included breakfeast

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts