B&B Cittadella Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella, 16, Verona, Italy

Awesome breakfast! Awful pillows Still I would recommend Cittadella, nice b

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Russia

I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff was great, the room was comfortable and close to town. When I go back to Verona, I'll definitely stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Great staff! Friendly and helpful even when I arrived well past my expected time! Also very nice rooms and a great price.

Very comfortable, clean and accommodating. Personal touch which included slippers and chocolate on the pillows.

Friendly helpful service in a beautiful city.

• 1st Aug 2014

Really impressed with the welcome, location and cleanliness! If only everyplace was of such a great standard.

Really good location, hence the price. Fast WiFi extremely clean and free snacks provided the room + included breakfeast

Great location, clean and cute rooms, friendly staff, good wifi.

Lovely bed and breakfast 5 minutes walk from the piazza, wifi is good and tea and coffee is available throughout the day. Staff are nice and friendly too! Secure building too. I would go back here again.

I had a nice two-night stay here. The room was pleasant, bathroom clean, and the breakfast fine. I would note a couple things: 1) don't come here expecting to meet fellow travelers, as there is no common area and even with breakfast you're expected to take it back to your room to eat it. 2) most of the rooms don't have an attached bathroom. this was fine 90% of the time, but for some reason the hotel staff closed one bathroom for cleaning both days 30 min. before checkout--bad timing for guests.

Loved this B