B&B Duccio di Buoninsegna Reviews

via Banchi di Sopra,6, Siena, Italy

No Rating

This is probably the best accommodation I've stayed in to date. Not only was the apartment itself absolutely gorgeous-complete with breathtaking views of Siena as well as the Tuscan countryside, but it was located about 3 minutes away from the Piazza del Campo. The staff was so kind and helpful. Paulina brought us to our apartment, showed us around, called a taxi for us, printed things out for me. I also had to have an emergency visa card sent to the main office, and they were so helpful!

• 13th Aug 2012

perfect! i would come again. friendly staff, perfect location, very clean and cosy. i loved to stay there

nOnly downside was it did not have AC. Otherwise it was great.

Great B&B, with good location and helpful staff. Slight issues were that internet only worked in certain parts of the apartment (not my room!) and that the heat was off even though it was absolutely freezing while I was in Siena. Cooked great meals in the kitchen, the apartment was meticulously clean and a great place to stay.

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts