B&B La Terra di Archimede Reviews

Via Pindaro 11, Syracuse, Italy

Nice and well decorated place with a special cappuccino (handmade by the host). Few minutes from the Neapolis and Ortigia.

Rooms were clean, breakfast was great, wifi worked amazingly, but the best thing was easily the owner. She made me feel right at home. She told me how to get to all the sights, asked when I wanted breakfast and what kind of croissant I'd like (there's other stuff too), and was all around amazing and helpful. Definitely stay here if you visit Siracusa.

The owner was magnificent. I wanted to go to Noto for the morning but had both a heavy back pack (I was off to places cold after Sicily) , and a tight schedule. The owner offered to bring the pack to the station and there she was when I hopped off the bus from Noto. There was also a great choice for breakfast, including more healthy and nutritious food

The location is within a walking distance of Ortigia, the rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast is good, and the host makes sure you get everything you need. The lady of the house is very welcoming and she knows how to treat her guests well. She can also speak Engish and German. Thank you very much one more time for a great stay I had in your B&B!

Very nice hostel! The manager is very kind and caring about her guests. Location and cleanliness are also at high level. Very recommended!

The owner was very friendly and made me feel at home. The room I stayed in was extremely large and clean with good facilities. There was a nice selection available for breakfast and you can eat it out on the terrace in the sunshine. I would definitely recommend this B&B.

View all Syracuse Bed and Breakfasts