B&B La Terra di Archimede Reviews

Via Pindaro 11, Syracuse, Italy

Very nice hostel! The manager is very kind and caring about her guests. Location and cleanliness are also at high level. Very recommended!

The owner was very friendly and made me feel at home. The room I stayed in was extremely large and clean with good facilities. There was a nice selection available for breakfast and you can eat it out on the terrace in the sunshine. I would definitely recommend this B&B.

Our stay was great! Comfortable, with a short walking distance from the tourist area. The woman who worked there was lovely! She did her best to get food for my friend who is a vegan, gluten, and corn free eater. She was very friendly. The room was nice and comfortable.

• 4th Jul 2015