B&B Le Gite Del Sol Reviews

Francisco I. Madero 82, esq. con Vicente Gerrero, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

5 minute walk from the main street and a bit more to the main square. You can walk here from the bus station if you want. I stayed in another building opposite the main one, was pretty quiet there. I got the overnight bus from Puerto Escondido so I got a private room with shared bath. When I arrived the owner was very helpful and informative and upgraded me to a private double bed with private bath - perfect after a night bus. Only stayed one night but it was good for what I needed.

Great location, great experience! The staff was very flexible with many changes of plans while we were there. They also helped resolve several issues with helping us find laundry services, store bags, and buy bus tickets. Thanks!

• 31st Dec 2013

Loved the place. Owners are great. Helpfull (even lent me an umbrella for my tour to Palenque, that I needed since it rained). Prepared small snack to take with me in lieu of in site breakfast on tour days. The two maids were great also. Besides the factt he San Cristobal is a place to return to, I'd definitely go gack to this Hostel. Than ks, Denis and Adrianne

• 23rd Dec 2013

Nice quiet place, good private rooms. Not a social or party atmosphere. Friendly staff who speak English, Spanish, and French. Good breakfast with several options. Fast, reliable WiFi, even in the rooms. Only complaints are peeling paint on the room floor, and the shower leaked into the room. Our room was right above the kitchen, so it was a bit loud at breakfast time, but not really a big problem. Great value for private rooms!

View all San Cristobal de las Casas Bed and Breakfasts