B&B Pension Hakodate-mura Reviews

16-12, Suehiro-cho, Hakodate, Japan

too noisy doors poor WIFI availability asketic interior

Big thank you as we arrived past midnight and lost the way. I guess it is not difficult to spot us on the empty streets, dragging our luggages. I have to call the hostel staff as it is really late, and the kind uncle comes to fetch us with car, really appreciate.

It's a great location and it's near the tram stop. The staff were extremely helpful during my stay for the Hakodate Port Festival and I really enjoyed my stay there. Facilities and room were nice and clean. I wholeheartedly recommend this place if you're in the area!

View all Hakodate Bed and Breakfasts