B&B Pension Hakodate-mura Reviews

16-12, Suehiro-cho, Hakodate, Japan

Very warm and nice service! Home-like atmosphere and good for staying! Good location! Easy to access to Hakodate mountain station with 10 minutes walk. Close to the harbour and see the big X'mas tree there! I will definitely drop by again when I come to the city next time. Free tea and coffee, maps and guidance in knowing the city. The lady speak simple English and very friendly and helpful! she make very nice breakfast with nice price!

The location is the best part for me. I was there to go to the International Music/Dance Festival in Motomachi so it was an easy walk. If I want to because of the location it's pretty simple to walk to the morning fish market and the local tram to get to to Goryokaku.

• 8th Aug 2014

Cleanliness was not that good, because the hall smelled of cigarette smoke. I didn't like that. Otherwise it was a great place to stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff which speaks good english. The breakfast was great and my room was very nice with high ceiling and a large window. Close to Hakodate Mt. and the harbour and is easily reached by bus or tram.

• 28th Jun 2014