B&B Pension Hakodate-mura Reviews

16-12, Suehiro-cho, Hakodate, Japan

The location is the best part for me. I was there to go to the International Music/Dance Festival in Motomachi so it was an easy walk. If I want to because of the location it's pretty simple to walk to the morning fish market and the local tram to get to to Goryokaku.

• 8th Aug 2014

Cleanliness was not that good, because the hall smelled of cigarette smoke. I didn't like that. Otherwise it was a great place to stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff which speaks good english. The breakfast was great and my room was very nice with high ceiling and a large window. Close to Hakodate Mt. and the harbour and is easily reached by bus or tram.

• 28th Jun 2014