B&B San Giacomo Venezia Reviews

Santa Croce 1447, Calle Ruga Vecia, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Next to the train station, the B&B is very convenient and the staff is kind, you feel like family. The breakfast is good, not big. Might appear a little bit expansive but still in the prices of Venezia.

Really enjoyed our stay. Its expensive but everything is in Vennice. My only complaint would be breakfast could have been better. Just a bit of bread wrapped in plastic. Nothing all that fresh.

Great place for couples. Venice is an expensive city, and this is very good value. We had a private room/shared bathroom. The room was nice and spacious, and there was a fan and air-conditioning. Staff were very nice, and were very willing to help. Not far from the train station, and an easy walk to all the sights in Venice. Would stay again

We got bit by bed bugs and this place is impossible to find. Took us two hours and when we got there no one was home. VERY HOT. Provide a fan if you go during summer. Breakfast is just prewrapped pastries that you can buy at a market. Nothing good at all.

Thank you for your hospitality! We loved Venice and your B&B. It was perfect for us and a very good value and quality. The place was very clean and charming and we are so happy that we stayed here.

This BnB was absolutely terrific. Very easy to get to from main train station (7min walk) - they provide very detailed and accurate directions. Very central location. Very Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was spacious, fitted with air conditioning, comfortable and felt very Venetian!! I really enjoyed my time here. Wish I had stayed longer. Definitely can recommend if you want an authentic feeling of Venice.

Super friendly family that run the place. Tasty simple breakfast each morning. A touch expensive for a hostel regular but well worth it for a room in the middle of Venice.

• 3rd May 2013

My sister and I loved this B&B! The owner is so sweet and so happy to help with anything.

Nice staff feel like home we are very happy

B&B San Giacomo Venezia, especially Itala, was great! The B&B was only a 5 minute walk away from the train station, which helped a LOT! The wifi was fast, the breakfast was hearty, the place was very clean and in a safe neighborhood -- we really couldn't have asked for more. I would HIGHLY recommend the place to my friends & family & anyone looking for a nice place to stay while in Venice!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts