B&B in Venice, Flat CàCorte Reviews

Flat Ca' Corte Santa Croce -, Venice, Veneto, Italy

If you want a location 10 mins from Rialto bridge and right but a waterline this is perfect. The private entrance allows you privacy. However: they advertise a double/king size bed. You get 2 basic singles, soap dispensers with no soap, no kettle etc... You need to contact the house in advance to get in. I tried an hour before arrival, 14 times and the phone was turned off. Very stressful. They ignored my texts. When I rang, the man argued with me and hung up! Very very rude. Avoid if possible

• 5th Apr 2014

If you are happy to hand over your money to an owner that has absolutely no time for his guests then you will enjoy your stay. Me and my girlfriend felt like cattle being herded; if we asked any questions we were shushed. On a brighter note we were ecstatic to see the room we had, it felt like a mini-apartment with a private door outside that only we used for entry. Great location too, 2 minutes from a boat stop! The room was never cleaned and coffee/tea were never replaced. Shame about owner.

Nice clean and comfortable room in a good location - walking distance from everything. Good value for 2 people in venice especially with the little kitchenette, but it would be better if the stove could be fixed and simple things like plates are provided. Checking in was a bit difficult as I had to call the owner while on international roaming. Overall, a decent stay. Recommended.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

I stayed there with my girlfriend for two days and it was fantastic. The man who received us was very kind and explained us everything about Venice and even did a plan for the two days that we were there, pointing out the most important places that we should visit. The room was excellent, with everything you will need. My room even had internet for the price of 3€ more. Fridge, heating and a table are also present. Overall it was very good.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts