BCC Loch Ness Hostel Reviews

Glen Urquhart, Loch Ness, Loch Ness, Scotland

Had a FANTASTIC stay. Staff was very friendly, room was great. It is a little far out which is great if you want peace and quiet. I would suggest having a car, but we easily took the bus and hitchhiked to the many things to do around this hostel. My only suggestion for them is that they didn't have towels for us, so drying off after a shower was interesting, but otherwise great!

hen I arrived, theere as no place. The Hostel was over booked and the man in charge told me that I can not stay.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Poland

It took us a very long time to find the place; it is not called "BCC Hostel" anywhere and it is a long way from the nearest village (no evidence of public transport nearby). We had booked into the hostel for a twin room but were put into a recently constructed log cabin up the back of the property up a narrow dirt track with one double bed, no toilet paper and no facilities available to buy basic supplies. Considering we were a last minute booking can't be too harsh, but wouldn't go back there.

• 8th Aug 2014

Comfy bed. Lovely staff. Really thin walls.