Baan Klang Vieng Hostel Reviews

127/1 Moon Muang road, Soi 5, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very quiet hostel, although it is more like a hotel. My only complaint is the bed. I know it's Asia and beds typically suck, but the bed I had here was absolutely horrendous. Other than that, it was a great, quiet stay.

Very friendly staff, willing to help out with problems/ordering taxi etc. All in all a pleasant stay, good location for walking around in the old part of town, other facilities such as brunch and restaurants are also close by. Big spacious room with en-suite bathroom, which was really nice! Much bigger than I had expected.

we had a lovely time staying here! In walking distance to Major Sightseeing Spots. Very clean, it was more like an Hotel than an Hostel:) Unfortunately there was no Common room and no breakfast - but really cute cafés in walking distance:)

• 23rd Aug 2014

It was such a wonderful stay at the Baan Klang Vieng! Nice, comfortable and clean rooms. A 15 min walk to the nightmarket and 5-10 min to other Public places. The Guesthouse "mom" is realy welcoming and helpful, she recomended and booked us a thai cooking class on a farm which was a awesome adventure. We would always stay there again!

I only stayed one night, but the place is very nice. I had a room to myself with a decently comfortable bed. The owner is friendly and will try to help with whatever you need. Location is great.

Don't know why this is listed as a hostel as it is more like a hotel room! Absolute excellent value for money and the staff catered to our every need organising trips for us and even comparing prices on our behalf! Wifi amazing and the rooms were immaculate gave us towels on arrival. Only downfall does not have safety deposit box but can't fault it in any other way.