Baan Klang Vieng Hostel Reviews

127/1 Moon Muang road, Soi 5, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice Hostel in boutique style. Good food nearby. Massage shop next door!

Great location and staff, very clean and great value for the money.

They gave our room (and reservation) away to other people one hour before we arrived. The ones that took our room just told them it was their name on the list. The hostel didn't even check their passports to see if it was true. That made me very mad. Also because it was during the Loy Kratong festival and we had booked this hostel ahead, because fiding something during the festival would be a hard job. The lady from the hostel didn't speak English and made no effort to solve this problem.

It'a simple nice hostel... don't expect much.

good quality room, great part of town. lacks atmosphere, and communal areas. more of a budget hotel.

Extremely clean and well-maintained. However, I did find it a struggle to communicate with the people who run it as they don't speak much English and I don't speak much Thai!

I am satisfied with Baan Klang Vieng. I was impressed by how clear and convenient this hostel is. I would recommend it to the people who will be traveling to Chiang Mai with no doubts.

• 20th Oct 2013