Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse Reviews

No 738, Village, Wat Bo Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The account leeked forming a pool of water next to the bed. There was a very noisy party right below the room. This lasted until after 2am even though the bar was suppose to stop serving at 12.

The hostel was very clean and spacious and I really like the peaceful outdoor patio area. The staff are very nice and helpful; it was very easy to book tours and bus tickets through the front desk. The breakfast was good too, I recommend the banana pancakes! My only complaint is that I was supposed to be picked up by the hostel after being dropped off outside the Nattakan office but no one from the hostel showed up.

A group of three girls we felt safe there, good amenities for what it's worth though I wish when they asked us if we wanted to see sunset that they would've told us it's at angkor wat..would've saved me money since I wasn't wearing temple appropriate clothes.

• 13th Feb 2015

Great property with great staff and great location. This place is worth the extra couple bucks - doing good things in the community while providing great service. Thanks #babelguesthouse!!!

• 30th Jan 2015