Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse Reviews

No 738, Village, Wat Bo Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The hostel was very clean and spacious and I really like the peaceful outdoor patio area. The staff are very nice and helpful; it was very easy to book tours and bus tickets through the front desk. The breakfast was good too, I recommend the banana pancakes! My only complaint is that I was supposed to be picked up by the hostel after being dropped off outside the Nattakan office but no one from the hostel showed up.

A group of three girls we felt safe there, good amenities for what it's worth though I wish when they asked us if we wanted to see sunset that they would've told us it's at angkor wat..would've saved me money since I wasn't wearing temple appropriate clothes.

• 13th Feb 2015

Great property with great staff and great location. This place is worth the extra couple bucks - doing good things in the community while providing great service. Thanks #babelguesthouse!!!

• 30th Jan 2015

Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse is a very good option when considering what you get for the price you pay. The staff is very attentive and willing to help at all times. The food in the restaurant is delicious (even the western option which is very rarely good in Asia!). The only bad point would be that wifi connection is very poor and keeps falling all the time. Once they sort that out, it would be a 10 out of 10!