Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Loved this place. As good of a hostel as you'll find: incredibly helpful staff, efficiently run, bar is somewhat pricy but an excellent night to meet travelers and start your evening. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Highly recommend. I lost a pair of shorts and they made every effort to find them, even though I had checked out earlier in the day and already moved on to my next destination.

Wish I'd more time to stay there. Excellent hostel! Amazing staff! Thank you so much!

This hostel is simply too popular. It's o Lonely Planet. But it's not worth the money compared to the hostels we stayed in Nagoya and Tokyo.

I had a great time at the K's house! Very clean, very good location, and very nice staff! I would definitely stay here again.

It's a good place to stay. However the sound of closing the door from other rooms are a little noisy.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I really liked K's house in Kyoto. it was a great place to meet people and hang out with them. The location is quite good, you are very close to the train station.

A great place to stay and meet people! I enjoyed my time at K's House a lot!

My husband and I stayed in September 2014. The facilities were fine, it was definitely a larger hostel with a bit more of a party atmosphere than the other K's Houses we've stayed in. The staff were extremely helpful in finding our way around the city and booking events. Clean room and bathrooms. Definitely eat at the Korean BBQ place advertised on the wall. Our one major complaint was that the internet was really spotty, but admittedly we didn't go to the front desk to ask them to reset router.

We had a good time and the staff at K's are great but I don't think we got enough info about the hotels facilities upon arrival. Otherwise we had a great time i Kyoto.

Very clean

Awesome staff - very helpful!!

Just a brilliant hostel!! The staff and the facilities were perfect, and anyone considering staying in Kyoto should really consider staying here!!

Really nice hostel with an awesome view on the rooftop. Only problem was the water temperature when taking a shower. It was always too hot or too cold (first floor).

• 30th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This was the biggest hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities were fantastic and the location was great. We stayed in a private double room and had no complaints. The staff was also very helpful. On top of all of that, it is in one of the greatest cities I have ever traveled to! I will definitely be staying there again!

The staff is really helpfull and kind . The location is good. The only tbing is, if you stay in biilding number 2, it doesn't have elevator. But staff helped us to carry our suitcase to 3rd floor.

The checking was great with very friendly and helpful. The room, very well, and also the showers, bathrooms and kitchen. And the convenient location, near to transportation and downtown Kyoto. All great.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Spain

It's really great, lots of nice people. Staff ready to help you at a moment notice. (Lost my bag in a bar and they helped me get it back). Really clean and quiet. The place to be in Kyoto

•Always I was felt cold, but showerroom was too hot. •Pee was dripping on the floor of the toilet usually.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Japan

どうもありがとう Next Time in Japan, I definitely look for a room in one of the K's House Hostels. The staff was very hepful to decide on many things during our stay. Where to eat, what is a good daytrip and so on.

• 22nd Aug 2014

A little bit far away from the Kyoto station. Insufficient toilets on each floor, need to boil the hot water each time when I need to drink some hot water but the problem is there is only two kettle in the kitchen. Each morning need to queue up for waiting the hot water.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7