Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

I'm a repeat customer at K's House. I always love staying with them.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I was kindly greeted by the busy staff the moment I walked in. They were INCREDIBLY helpful in providing maps and directions to everything I wanted to see with very limited time. The walking directions from Kyoto station were perfect and the overall location was central to public transportation. The rooms were clean and quiet. I also needed a towel and lock, which they had cheap. It was a wonderful stay overall!

Good western style hostel. Clean. Convenient location close to station, but few restaurants nearby. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Saying the staff was excellent isn't even enough, my boyfriend lost his passport through our travels and the staff at K's Kyoto made the necessary calls to track it down!!! Once it was found they were so helpful giving us options on how to retrieve the passport: We decided to go to the location & the staff members gave us detailed main train lines to switching to subway lines and the necessary walking directions once in town to get us exactly where we needed to retrieve the passport. FANTASTIC!!

• 19th Feb 2015

I didn't spend too much time in the hostel itself as I was out and about in the city, but when I was there I found it be both comfortable and full of interesting people. It was close to public transit and easy to navigate to and from, and the staff were welcoming and very helpful.

This Hostel is really Nice, gold location (10 min walking from Kyoto station). You van catch every train / bus / métro from there. The staff is very convenient and friendly. My second experience with k's house and it's still perfect. They have a all you can eat breakfast very well furnished. Just one thing, I should have rented a bike at the hostel to facilitate my visit. Thank you it was really nice to stay at your place.

• 17th Feb 2015

Great place to stay when in Kyoto. Staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities are excellent and location is nice. I highly recommend K's House Kyoto.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Good hostel, big and spacious dorms and common rooms, comfy beds and key cards. Close to train station, metro and bus system. Good cafe adjacent with buffet breakfast available until midday which is good!

Very professional and clean hostel. Staff spoke the best English of any staff I met in Japan. Laundry was a little pricey at 300yen but includes drying. Korean girls hogged the mirror for hours and made it difficult for me to get ready but I can't really blame the staff for that. Perhaps there should be more mirrors or bathroom facilities since they were a bit crowded.

The only negative is no steps I prefer never to see a elevator and sometimes waiting was a while no big deal considering every thing else

A great hostel with a very relaxed atmosphere. Excellent spaces to meet new people and chill out. The bar/cafe down stairs is super convenient and does a decent breakfast/beers.

Nice place, often pretty packed with travelers from around the world!

Very friendly!

Excellent Place. I love the big bar where i got to meet

Best, great staff, close to station, comfy beds, great facilities, atmosphere. Fantastic, I want to come back to Japan to stay here again.

Good hostel

Hostel was very clean and tidy, staff were fantastic and happy to help out with any requests. Couldn't have been happier with our stay.

• 31st Jan 2015

Fine little place..

Great hostel, with a nice lounge to chill or to read a book. The female dorms are great. Close to the station with some good restaurants. One of the best places I stayed in Japan during my 21 days trip!

Nice, clean, presentable hostel. Pretty much impeccable, although maybe lacking some atmosphere. Hard to fault and a solid choice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7