Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

We stayed here for two nights in a private room. It is very close to Kyoto station and easy to find. The directions provided were perfect! It was walking distance from many near by sights, and the option to rent bikes (of which we made full use of) makes getting around town even easier! The facilities were very good, clean and easy to use. The bar itself had a nice atmosphere and the lounge area was very relaxing. We considered the all-you-can-eat breakfast but it didn't seem worth it!

• 27th Jun 2015

Pretty good hostel, very big. Clean and friendly and good location

Couldn't fault it. All the staff were really nice and helpful!

Fantastic hostel. Met lots of fantastic travelers. Great place to be a solo backpacker as well. Rooftop was awesome but just wish it was open later! Relatively close to most sights and close to both subway and station. Highly recommend!

We stayed in a private twin room which was a nice size and we had a shared bathroom just outside which was very convenient. The staff is nice and polite and there's a small café next door where you can have breakfast. Good value for money!

Nice atmosphere !

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff has excellent English and were so helpful and accommodating during our stay. Didn't cook while I was there, but the kitchen is very well stocked and they offer free tea and coffee all day. Great hostel!

Best common room and kitchen.

We had a great time at K's hostel Kyoto! Its proximity to Kyoto station was an added bonus. Staff is really helpflul and friendly. I would recommend this hostel for everyone travelling to Kyoto.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • India

Staff were so welcoming and helpful and spoke good English. I stayed in private double room and it was great. The common area and kitchen facilities are very spacious. Highly recommend.

• 19th Jun 2015

A lovely hostel with lots of space for chilling out in the evening. Has free tea/coffee in the Alice lounge and an attached bar/restaurant downstairs. It's about 15 minutes walk from the station with a backpack (maybe 10 without). The staff are really helpful with working out plans for your day or whatever. Only complaint is that for a floor of 40 people there are only 3 showers so often a queue in the mornings.

I dont like provided Hairdryer

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Facilty is very good, well mentained, clean, quiet and versatile. K's house staff are all efficient and helpful in all situation.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Perfect. The map they provide is very informative. Very helpful staff. Big common area. Whole place is clean.

The Tatami Room for four is very small. Three would be enough.

Very helpful staff. Great facilities and service!!

• 13th Jun 2015

A ten minute walk to Kyoto train and bus station, this hostel is conveniently placed. The facilities are excellent and the dorms comfortable. Recommended.

Put simply, this hostel exceeded any and all expectations.. I felt extremely comfortable for the entirety of my stay here. Everything was super clean and very modern. I have stayed in expensive hotels not as nice as this hostel. My Favourite feature about this hostel was the clean lounge. It made meeting people very easy. The staff was extremely helpful with recommendations for what to do around Kyoto. 10/10 hostel in my book. I would stay here again any day and recommend it to friends!

• 12th Jun 2015

Very nice people, good english speaking level. Very clean and easy to use. Helpfull at the reception desk, you can buy or rent or just borrow some equipment. Good location, just couple minutes from Main Kyoto Station!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

It was our first hostel experience and we thought it was fantastic!!! Thank you. The staff were so nice and friendly and excellent English. Very helpful too

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7