Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

The location is quiet far from any train station, Can only be reached by bus... 15 mins walk from Kyoto station. The room are clean but the shared toilet are only ok. The male staff are very friendly other staff are ok. If you looking for a private room maybe pay a little more for somewhere closer to the station with better room. The people who stayed in the dorm looked very happy with the place though.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

I've traveled around the world and this is easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Excellent location about 8 minutes walking from the Kyoto Station, friendly and excellent staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, and a chill environment. If I come back to Kyoto I'm coming back straight here. Definitely worth the value!

Very helpful staff, good English. Very clean and a nice "backpacker atmosphere" with a lot of young people :)

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Staff were excellent - English speaking and full of information. We stayed an extra night based on how good this hostel was.

Staff is the best. I feel that they are more friendly than K's house Kyoto. Thank you very much for your kind support especially Masa San.

On Saturday, one of the staff told us the nearest public bath which was closed on Saturdays. We walked there and it closed.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Everything was good except noise. I surely understand that travelers want to have chat with roommies until late hours, but all we should be little bit quite for others who wanna sleep in next room☺.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Theo hostel was great and the straff spoke excellent English. It's close to the station so it's a good choice if you want to do some side trips. Everything was clean, the room nice.

Really good place to stay.

Friendly and helpfull staff. Decent rooms and common areas, although the latter somewhat worn out. We stayed there for one night, group of 3, but wish we could have stayed longer. :-) We will definitely consider staying there if we go to Kyoto again. Close to central train station, less than 10 minutes walk.

nice staff, nice house.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • China

This is a big, busy hostel near to the train station. A lot of the guests keep to themselves on their phone or computer in the living room, so it isnt such a good place if you want to meet people but nice otherwise. The guy on reception with the Spanish wife is excellent.

Better than hostel k tokyo and it is very near to the jr lines for easy travel to tourist hotspots.

I love K's house this is my second time staying with you guys and you are the best. Your staff are friendly,welcoming and all speak very good English. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay.

My second time staying at K's in Kyoto, have also stayed at the Mt Fuji and Hiroshima hostels which are just as good too. They're a great hostel and the common room is always lively. Rooms are clean and neat, bathrooms are shared but clean and individual cubicles. Its great value.

Everything was perfect. The staff was very kind and helpful. The location is fantastic, near the station (5 minutes).

awesome experience. cleanliness well maintained.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Friendly, good atmosphere, well set up, clean and modern.

• 2nd Oct 2014

K's House Kyoto is a good place for a short stay in Kyoto. The staff provides good service especially when my sister was not feeling well. My sister had a quiet place to rest.

I've been traveling between hostels every autumn for the past 8 years and this is one of the cleanest, most organized, and best equipped hostels I've ever enjoyed. Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7