• 418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Superb 8,596 Total Reviews
Superb 8,596 Total Reviews
Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Located at 418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto 418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku
91% 8596
34.9899144 135.7648479
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Need to walk a distance to reach there but everything is okay~Staff are friendly and can speak fluently English!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Pretty good location from the train but can be a little tricky to find. Quite a large hostel so it didn't have the cozy vibe. The staff was helpful and friendly. They have luggage storage which was great as we arrived early. The building was very clean. The bathroom and shower rooms got very hot and humid after showering, but we never had to wait in line. There was a nice lounge on the 2nd floor to socialize. The AC worked well in the room and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend.

• Thailand, Couple, 41+
21st Jul 2016
5.4

This is our third times staying here, staffs are very helpful but there's a bad smell in the room , also the stain on sofa in our room.We have to open the window for all night for the airflow.

21st Jul 2016

Comfortable beds, AC worked in the room, (stayed in private double)--had enough space to spread out. 2nd floor lounge is nice. Wish the stairs were more easily accessible; the elevator was so slow. Bathroom facilities were nice--only had to wait for a shower once. Staff was helpful though not that personal. (felt like I was staying at a really big place where no one recognized me).

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
7.7

Not quite comfortable walking distance from anywhere, the common area was good but nobody seemed to be interacting with everybody. Maybe it was just the period of time that I was there, but it wasn't a good place to meet people. The facilities were great, bike hire was really useful, and it was very secure.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Cockroaches on female bathroom on 3rd floor, rather than that: great stuff/modern accomodation/clean. Bring your own lock, you have the possibility to lock your things under your bed :) if i ever visit Kyoto again, i will go there ! For hostel starters: Bring a towel so that you dont have to rent. Bring flipflops :p

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

I spent 4 nights at k's hostel and honestly had the most amazing time. The rooms were comfy and everything was spic and span clean. The staff were a great vibe and always gave advice and direction where appropriate. The common room area was nice to meet people and talk about Kyoto experience. All in all it was super fun and I thank them a lot!

17th Jul 2016

This hostel is BIG. I have only stayed at a handful of hostels but this one was by far the biggest. This is not, however, a negative thing. The facilities were very clean, and there is a nice bar/cafe attached to the hostel. The location is very nice; Kyoto station is only ~10 minutes walk away. My only complaint would be the somewhat medicoere service of the staff. Maybe I've just been spoiled by other Japanese hostels but the staff here seemed very impersonal and distant. Still, a great hostel

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Nice hostel. Very clean and modern.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at K's House! Even though my group and I were there for only 6 days, when it came time to leave we really didn't want to go. The staff made us feel welcome from the start and helped us with every question or problem we had. They looked after my delayed luggage and kept it safe for me. We stayed in a nice 5 bed dorm and met lots of people from all over the world. Felt very safe and welcome here; the location is nice too very close to Kyoto Station. 10/10 would recommend