Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

K's House was great. The staff were friendly, the showers were clean, and there was a space for socializing. Wifi got rather slow at night when everyone was on it, which was a bit disappointing, and do note that their computers are not free to use (but rather cheap 100 yen for 30 minutes). They are suuuper clean -- they have staff cleaning every few hours! Truly a good experience -- even made some friends playing cards :)

K's House Hostel Kyoto was an excellent place to stay. The staff were outstanding, friendly, helpful and fun. They made us feel very comfortable. I noticed the cleanliness straight away and was so impressed. The facilities were excellent, in fact I was surprised as K's House was better than many expensive hotels I stayed in during my travels. Location was perfect. I would highly recommend K's House Kyoto. I am now planning to stay at the other K's House Hostels across Japan.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Really great!

• 21st Jan 2015

It is in walking distance to the important places, not in the crowded middle center. Good, but small rooms, if you choose double or triple vacancy.

Staff is nice and friendly, They gave me a map to travel for free. Thankyo very much!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

We were very happy to stay in your hostel.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great lounge for meeting new friends, 300 yen washer dryer, amazing location, free shampoo and soap in showers and extremely clean.

• 16th Jan 2015

WONDERFUL HOSTEL! Would recommend K's house to anyone!

• 14th Jan 2015

Very nice hostel! I stayed in a six-female dorm on the sixth floor. The hostell is only ten min walk from Kyoto station, which is very convenient for travelling. The hostel itself has everything you could need; large common room where it´s easy to meet people, washing machine/dryer, kitchen with stoves and refridgerators if you want to cook, bath and shower rooms on every floor, cafe/bar for breakfast, snacks and drinks. I would definetly recommend this place!

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Norway

Clean, comfortable and helpful staff

• 13th Jan 2015

The hostel is clean and value for money. It is a bit far from Kyoto station. However, I managed walks to Hirashiyama area by foot. The hostel has a wide living room + dining area. The kitchen is clean. The dormitory room is a bit smaller. But it is still fine for me.

Very cheap rent! Friendly staff. Easy to make new friends.

• 10th Jan 2015

Co-ed bathrooms brought me back to my dorm days - don't fret though! Each shower/toilet stall is private with a locking door. Everything was very clean here, showers were really nice. I didn't see or talk to much of the staff except for check-in/out because I stayed in the attached building, but they were nice enough. There was also a cafe attached to the main building that served cheap breakfast.

I recomment that Hostel very much. I come back for sure.

• 9th Jan 2015

Great hostel with extremely friendly staff

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Japan

We had an amazing stay at K's Hostel Kyoto. Would highly recommend! Great service, staff were very friendly and helpful, good location (10 min walk from kyoto station), facilities were excellent

The facilities here are really excellent. I bet the hostel would be even better in the summer when guests are more able to use the outdoor areas.Rooms were so clean. Beds comfy. Kitchen was fully stocked, with all utensils and 2 sinks and stoves, oils, tea, coffee and soy sauce that you could use. Although the common room was quiet (not super party oriented- until we started playing drinking games in there) you could always have a chat. And there was a bar downstairs with a cool accoustic gig.

Nice, the best in japan!

Absolutely loved K's House and will definitely be staying in their chains again!

• 6th Jan 2015

It's a good place, but i think the facilities are not so good

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7