8.7
Fabulous 1,807 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,807 Total Reviews
Banana Bungalow Hollywood Located at 5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 90028 5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood
87% 1807
34.1013398 -118.3188271
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
4.3

They took my things out of the room while my stay and end it up loosen my necessarie! Only found when I was already on my way to another city. I'm very unhappy with this whole thing because I had to spend money buying things like toothbrush and lotions that I cannot stay without. they don't have parking for everybody. The room is very noisy. Not very clean. There's no plugs for everyone. Also the breakfast is very simple. It's not worthy.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Sep 2016

stable wifi, helpful staff.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

Great facilities and excellent location!! Staff were really friendly and helped me book tours and organised free shuttles for me. Only negative was I was the only girl in a 6 bed mixed dorm.

• yegorbiziuk
  • Belarus, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
8.0

It's located on noisy Hollywood blvd but in a quiet zone of it, so you will be able to sleep if you're sensitive. The hostel is an old motel and looks realy cool. There was one thing I didn't like. I've checked in there twice during a week, and both times different receptionists after giving me the key didn't give me bed linen and a towel which are included in the price. I had to come back and personally ask about it. other people I stayed with had to do the same.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

V good location and security and relatively cheap .

• idaanderzzon
  • Sweden, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

I love this hostel! I've stayed here 2 times. The location is perfect, they have parking, fairly good breakfast, clean rooms, activities etc... They also have great staff! Me and my friend lost our phones when we got drunk (haha) and two of the men working there helped us to find our stuff. If I'm not rich the next time I come to L.A, I will stay here again :)

• MattSergeant
  • England, Couple, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Crazy party hostel stayed there on a Wednesday night and the had a free open bar and karaoke followed by a bar crawl. Rooms where clean and spacious, staff were friendly and helpful.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

really cool place to stay! staff or awesome and the place has a really cool vibe, always stuff going on there!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016
7.4

Smelt like weed the entire stay there which was not enjoyable. Good location very safe. Lots of parking.

• amitmantri2020
  • India, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

One of the best hostel i have ever seen in my last 5 years of tour. Awesome staffs, breakfast was ok but still value of money. Every day there is something special plan. Gym was an additional value apart from T.T. great facilities. Kitchen, fridge, dinning, oven. I would recommend this for 100% sure if u are looking for value for money. I am going to stay again.