Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Fabulous 2273 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Jun 2017
7.4

Staff were friendly, great breakfast, atmosphere was good, but spoiled by loud music from hostel speakers (not even from other guests) blasting 24 hours a day. If you want to sleep, earplugs are a must!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Great location near Hollywood and super friendly and helpful staff members! I'm horrible with names but there was a British guy who gave us so many tips about things to do which was a fantastic help. Free parking was great and well organized by staff, just wish I could have stayed a little longer and timed my trip better in order to enjoy the activities that were on!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Great hostel had a great time here.

19th Jun 2017

Good value. Had no problems here.

• lozzamags6117
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
16th Jun 2017

Great place within walking distance of Hollywood Walk of Fame and metro station. Secure parking, lots of activities.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

This was the first time I ever stayed in a hostel, and it was an excellent experience. The people were fun, the location was great, and I would definitely stay here again. The only reason this review doesn't have a 10/10 is because on several accounts my key stopped working and sometimes the 24 desk wasn't staffed. I just would have to go downstairs to get it fixed but it was still hassle when you're up and down the stairs and sometimes someone wasn't there to help. Still, I would go back!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Had a awesome time. Stuff wasn't allways nice and helpful. Location is really good.. Metro and Bus isn't far.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Pretty quiet when I was there. Clean rooms and although I'd booked my two nights separately, they offered to sort it so I could stay in the same room, easy. Walking distance to attractions on Hollywood (including nice farmers market on Sunday mornings) and easy to get to and from the airport using Flyaway bus.

• ferriskelly6888
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2017
7.4

Free breakfast was great, and the private rooms are really good value for money - they are huge and the kitchen is nice. Location isn't perfect, though can walk (about 15 - 20 minutes) to central Hollywood district.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
6.9

Booked this hostel because it's advertised to have free parking. Given that we had a rental car we were counting on secure parking, particularly because LA can be 'sketchy'. When we arrived at check-in there were no parking spaces and cars all squeezed in behind each other. When we asked reception about this they advised that parking was on a first come first served basis. Had I known this prior to booking I'd have booked elsewhere!