Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Fabulous 2171 Total Reviews

• artiramos
  • Paraguay, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017

I loved it! one night they gave us free drinks and food! And the breakfast is awesome.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Very good vibe hostel. Nice people and the fact each room has a small kitchen and a bathroom is really convenient.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here!!! The staff were friendly, everyone was so nice, and the room was great. I ended up having wonderful roommates the entire time I was there, which was lucky!! The courtyard and tiki garden were above my expectations, it was amazing. I would definitely stay here again, overall just a perfect hotel experience in my opinion.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2017
7.1

Very noisy stay. I used to stay there in my early twenties but not sure I would do it again now... The room was great and very clean but the karaoke night lasted well past midnight and made me feel very uncomfortable with an early day awaiting me the morning after.

• chrisdudley106111
  • England, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017
5.4

Other than a v friendly host - dishing out wine and serving breakfast - everything else was pretty average

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Nice place to stay in Hollywood. Good facilities. Would stay here again.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017
6.9

We had to change room 3 times because somehow someone checked in with my name few hours before. We also had to wait 45 minutes before leaving since an hostel van was blocking our car and the couldn't find the keys

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

I met such cool people here, when I was traveling for work. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming and that is something you need if you travel alone constantly. I made instant friends and I could have stayed there for weeks. I will definitely be back!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2017
7.1

This hostel is great if you are looking for somewhere right in the centre of Hollywood. There is a great atmosphere and the majority of staff are absolutely lovely and willing to help. Points for improvement could be the cleanliness (fairly standard for a hostel of this nature). Last note one of the receptionists is essentially useless in explaining anything that you may need to know about the hostel but there are usually others around who have a bit of an idea so just look out for them :)

• Canada, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2017
8.0

Overall staying at the Banana Bungalow was great. Good value for the $. You're right on Hollywood Blvd so you are not to far away in terms of walking to the Walk of Fame and Nokia and Chinese Theatre. The only problem i faced was the check in. We confirmed a check-in for 12pm but were only allowed to check in at 2pm. So instead of getting are stuff settled after coming from the airport we have to keep our bags in a holding area with other guests and kill 2hrs.