Banana Bungalow Hollywood Reviews

5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

had a great time - awesome atmosphere as well!

• 4th Feb 2016

Great little hostel, it is on the edge of the Hollywood Boulevarde, so if you do not have a private form of transport it can be a little inconvenient, but there are plenty of buses around. If you are arriving with a personal vehicle, this hostel is superb, it has parking within the hostel and everything is enclosed within the building of the hostel. Super safe. Literally within a few minutes to Hollywood sign and Universal Studios. Great place to rest!

• 31st Jan 2016

Bathroom was dirty. About20mins awayfrom the main area of Hollywood. Staff good.

• 29th Jan 2016

I had a great time in this hostel. It was my first time staying in a hostel and it was just awesome, people were great, breakfast was great . Totally good value for price. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Hostel is pretty good. Locatated at Hollywood Blvd., just a few blocks to Douby Theatre. Every day they have different events, like parties, dinners. There´s a parking, sports area, good and free wifi, lockers in rooms, kitchens inside the rooms. People from all countries go there. So, it was amazing experience. I would totally recommend the Banana Bungalow.

I met cool people from all over the world. The tiki area was fun. The parties were cool too.

• 28th Jan 2016

Great location, decent breakfast, helpful staff, thin pillows - only stayed for one night but would definitely go back. Could have had a bit more space in rooms (6 beds to one small last room) but had its own toilet and bathroom.

The hostel was quite good. Staff awesome, great breakfast also.

Different nightly activities. Good free breakfast. Great layout easy to meet people

• 20th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Very cool and humble people work here and the vibes were great!! It's walking distance to all the awesome Hollywood spots, we really enjoyed our stay at Banana Bungalow! We are so glad and grateful we chose this place.

• 16th Jan 2016

Was really good. Offered so many activities and social nights which are fantastic for a solo traveller. Questioned the cleanliness at times.

This hostel was very well run, a lot of good extras like free breakfast as well as free taco night/free beer. The 5$ spaghetti and lasagna were very good. Close to everything!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is really chill, staff is very friendly and there are always activities going on. My room and bathroom were clean, as was the common kitchen. i didn't have the chance to have dinner there, but the breakfast is very good. Subway is two blocks away and it is pretty easy to get there.

Loved the atmosphere and availability of facilities. The staff were friendly and approachable

• 6th Jan 2016

It's was what I needed for the shirt period of time I spent, however ,I wish the beds were single and not bunk beds..

• 3rd Jan 2016

My bed is too high and it's not easy for me to climb

The bathroom did not appear to have been cleaned in a while and I had to unclog the drain on my first day there in order to use the shower.

some of the guys that work there were hitting on the girls in our group and this made them feel very uncomfortable and harassed.

Location isn't bad but need to take bus or uber to hollywood avenue. Do not have many restaurants near by. Some free activities during the night, ex: free BBQ, free shuttle bus to universal studio. However, the locker in the room is useless.

We really much enjoyed our stay! Great location, friendly staff, nice rooms and good price, and with included breakfast!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4