Banana Bungalow Hollywood Reviews

5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Only stayed for one night, but it was Friday and I joined for the night out in Hollywood. Had a blast and would definitely recommend as a party hostel.

Had a good experience at the banana

• 19th Feb 2015

I really liked this hostel. Cozy place, nice staff!

I loved my stay here at the Banana Bungalow. The location is great. The staff were fun. The activities were cool too. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • South Africa

2nd time at this hostel, 1st time was ok but things seemed to have improved this time as hostel seemed cleaner & more organised. Great location on Hollywood boulevard, good free breakfast, & a comfy clean bed. Happy with everything & will return next time in LA. Thanks

Loved this hostel! Helpful staff booked day tours, transfers etc. great breakfast. Organised night activities were great for socialising! Free alcohol and karaoke is always a win. Would recommend

Staff sometimes was too preoccupate on having fun than hellping One of the cleanest hostels Ive ever been

The staff here is amazing! people are so chill here, I was able to make so many new friends that sadly I have to say bye to, I would definetly recommend this hostel to anyone who is traveling to LA

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Location was great, right near everything. Events were decent. The reception staff apon arrival and departure were just plain rude. Tip the bloke at the convenient store across the rd. Hes a legend. He deals with all type of riff raff and still puts on a happy face.

Absolutely loved my stay, the staff were so friendly, the facilities were great and it was so easy to meet new people there. Location was perfect with lots of things easily walkable or by buses

Great hostel with friendly staff! The room was clean everyday what is good and the breakfast was little but enough.

• 29th Jan 2015

Fun hostel located in Hollywood! Would not recommend to anyone looking for peace and quiet, definitely high energy and party orientated. They have awesome events on most days and nights, perfect for anyone not wishing to stay in Downtown LA and who doesn't mind parties in the inner driveway/courtyard until late most nights.

It was a great stay and if you don't know anyone just participate of any activity they are cheap and you will meet lots of cool people.

• 14th Jan 2015

Really good rooms. I had a kitchen and bathroom in my six bed mixed dorm. Everyone is really friendly. I got there early and was able to leave my bag there until my room was available.

The hostel has great location, communicative staff and very helpful. All the staff are solicitous to serve you and make your ride the best. The perfect price. They give towel and clean and smelling bedding. But the accommodation ... It happened that in my room, there were many cheap (insects) I killed 3:01 friend killed another. It made me sick. I did not warn anyone, for she was leaving. Kind Regards.

I booked for 6 beds and when I checked in they put me in 8 beds when I asked them why they say it is the same prices and we want to keep you with your friend. It was ridiculuos because tge prices are different and when I booked there are rooms for 2 persons on the 6 beds. The hostel is noisey till late night tgere are parties and people do lots if noisey things.

Good place to meet people. Many things going on. I was there for New Years - they had done a lot to make a nice party. Arrived there at 1 am and was so tired I didn't see the receptionist decided to keep my driver's licence. I discovered it in a drawer by chance when I two days later asked another receptionist for directions. The receptionist also only gave me a thin sheet for my bed and I was so cold the first night - the next day I found out they have blankets. Out heater broke three times.

location is good but some manager was, i think, have a racist mind other manager was so kind but one manager was like racist and wifi is so bad, and heater always have a problem, and so many insect in the room

• 25th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very disorganized. They don't know how many people are in each room, so we had to look for beds in some rooms. Go there only if you want something very crazy and don't care about organization and cleanliness.

It was just a few days but it was amazing! I recommended for everybody!

• 17th Dec 2014