Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

Front desk workers were so helpful and nice! The location is great and everything was clean, it was great!

The hostel was good, but my co-travelers and I especially appreciated the hostel activities. If you want to see the city and its fancy neighborhoods, we absolutely recommend the tour with Armani aka Jesus. Thanks to Armani aka Jesus, we even had the chance to meet Justin Bieber. And if you want to party in Hollywood, the hostel has some great stuff to offer, too. Jesus, if you read this: contact Angie. Codeword "I believe I can fly" ;) We would stay at this hostel again anytime. TheGermanGirls

Great tikki bar

Dark girl behind the desk and guy with long hair were absolute legends

Great hostel with really friendly staff and good events every night. Good location with public transport not far. Met alot of awesome people here

We had to wait 24 hours to get our towels. At breakfast, they did not replace the food that was over.

Super good

Nice place to stay for couple of days. Good atmosphere and nice staff.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice, clean and funny. A good stay if you spend a couple of days in Los Angeles.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Such a fun atmosphere, great staff and convenient location. Highly recommended!

Great place for activities every night. Had a great time there and outside of the hostel. They took us to go bar hopping in Hollywood.

• 16th Mar 2015

great hostel clean with many spaces in common and excellent staff especially a italian girl she is very friendly and helpful.

Very friendly environment with nice people, both staff and guests. I checked in alone and checked out with new friends! Very recommended

• 9th Mar 2015

Very good commom areas. Nice events every night!

Lively atmosphere and good times. The only downside of this hostel is the location. I'd reccomend the Hollywood Banana Bungalow instead of West Hollywood

I heard there are worse places, I say there are better..! It's far from clean and everything is very run down. The people are cool but the security is close to non existent.. Shame, the location is great so with a bit more effort it could make a lovely place..

Not for all age groups, perfect atmosphere for pre party drinks before partying in L.A

• 8th Feb 2015

I liked it!

I thought the place smelled kind of weird but they did a lot of night activities and even do some free food which is pretty sweet. Staff weren't overly accommodating, more into each other. Lockers in the forms could be much sturdier - two guys could definitely pick it up and leave.

Very clean and great facilities including on site laundry, big kitchen and kitchen storage, tvs, computers and lounges, outdoor areas etc so nice environment. Helpful staff. Basic rooms. Location is good but everything in LA is so spread out and public transport isn't the best so getting to/from anywhere not in walking distance is annoying (that's LA though, not the hostel). Lots of activities organised day and night to join if you want. Good experience, would recommend.