Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

Awesome! Would definitely stay again! Close to Santa Monica blvd in the heart of Weho! Two thumbs up 😃😃👍👍

• 27th Apr 2014

Staff told me I was not alowed to stay there anymore because I was talking In my sleep. Oh I'm so sorry to the guest that can just get up and tell me hey or just throw something at me . F.... Wits

One of the best hostels Iv stayed in on my trip highly recommended!

• 11th Apr 2014

Definitely one of the cleanest I have stayed on. The staff was great and very helpful. In door parking was a plus, and the breakfast was better than other hostels.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Norway

Too noisy

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Great place, a lot o things to do! And if you are travelling alone, you will defenetly find someone Nice to talk!

• 1st Apr 2014

The atmosphere was nice and laid back, good value for money. Nice free breakfast. Easy to get to know other travellers here. Would stay again.

1 2 Next » last »