Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

It really smells in the hostel.. But we had free parking !!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

The staff are really nice and helpful! While the colour of our room was not the best (bright green wall and curtains are not fun) but was a good size for everyone to fit. The mini fridge, microwave and TV were a nice surprise. A lot of lovely little touches that made the stay really enjoyable. Loved the events that the hostel puts on every night, we went on the Friday one and it was so much fun! Would definitely recommend staying here to anyone looking for fun and new friends.

Not very comfy atmosphere, at the reception the staff was not amazingly friendly. Can't stay in the main Area after midnight and no wifi in the room. The beds were not amazing too. Shaky.

It was my first time staying at a hostel and everything went smooth! The staff was great and I loved how clean it was! I will stay there again!

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff was excellent, and I liked the atmosphere, but a room for 6 people whitout a window to open, was not good for me. It was to hot and there were to much noice from the traffic.

• 3rd Jul 2014