Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

Second time staying here and was just as good as the first time, close to everything plus the hostel takes u places on certain days :)

• 29th Apr 2014

Awesome! Would definitely stay again! Close to Santa Monica blvd in the heart of Weho! Two thumbs up 😃😃👍👍

• 27th Apr 2014

Staff told me I was not alowed to stay there anymore because I was talking In my sleep. Oh I'm so sorry to the guest that can just get up and tell me hey or just throw something at me . F.... Wits

One of the best hostels Iv stayed in on my trip highly recommended!

• 11th Apr 2014

Definitely one of the cleanest I have stayed on. The staff was great and very helpful. In door parking was a plus, and the breakfast was better than other hostels.

• 10th Apr 2014