Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

It was my first time staying at a hostel and everything went smooth! The staff was great and I loved how clean it was! I will stay there again!

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff was excellent, and I liked the atmosphere, but a room for 6 people whitout a window to open, was not good for me. It was to hot and there were to much noice from the traffic.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Awesome place, great atmosphere and plenty of big nights out!

Positives: Great hostel, Good Social Activities, Good place to meet people for a lone traveller, Very clean, Good breakfeast toast jam, cereal, ect ect, Good WIFI, not too big not too small, Negatives: Just a little bit of a walk to get to most places, not really close to any supermarkets ect

1 2 Next » last »