Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Reviews

603 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, USA

Banana Bungalow West has an atmosphere very similar to a friendly college dorm, that faculty were very kind, the building was secure, and the off street parking was a big plus. It was a great place to stay.

• 6th Sep 2015

Very good location!

Great place to stay

• 30th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

The people that work at this Hostel are fantastic! I took their advice and went on a great hike. The breakfast is fantastic 8am-11am. So you have plenty of time to sleep in, have breakfast ad check out by 11am. They will let you store your stuff securely if you have already checkout and want to explore more of LA before you fly out. Great location. You can walk around and discover places. Highly recommend staying. Only thing I can say is bake sure you get a comfy pillow on arrival.

• 25th Aug 2015

Great Location, great people. If I ever come back to LA this is my place to stay!

• 17th Aug 2015

I have nothing bad to say about this hostel - I wasn't in LA to party, so I was happy that even though they arranged different parties and outings, the hostel itself was very calm. The staff was nice, hostel was clean, wifi worked really well and I was very happy that they had lockers in the rooms that you can use with a normal padlock. I would definitely recommend this hostel, I felt safe there and that's not always granted with hostels. I'm very happy with my stay :)

Best hostel in almost 4 years travelling - lots of fun - lots of party nights - lots of free booze - lots of hot chicks - expensive but that's LA - and location pretty outta the way but free shuttle most nights to the clubs

I would recommend the Banana Bungalow. The staff were friendly and helpful. The kitchen is enormous, and the hostel feels safe. Good location for walking also. I would not recommend taking the airport shuttle, however. I called up with the time I needed to be at the airport and arrived 45 minutes late despite little traffic that day. The shuttle driver grabbed coffees, socialized at hotel stops, and even dropped his wife off to work on the way after I had told him I was going to miss my flight.

• 9th Aug 2015