Barcelona Rooms 294 Reviews

Roger de Flor 294, bajos 2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

For a no-nonsense, solo-traveller like me, this place ticked all the boxes: basic, but with all the services and privacy I needed (wi-fi, shower and even a fridge - not to mention the safe in the room). OK, room was fairly tatty, but as long as it's clean and safe, I don't care. For an average £21 a night, one cannot really complain. Bed was firm, as I like it, and the cutlery and crockery just outside in the tiny kitchen came handy. Jose the owner a real help and a great guy. Great VFM.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts