Bayhouse Hostel Penghu Reviews

No. 17-26, Zhujiang, Shanshuei Beach, Magong City, Penghu, Taiwan

I absolutely adore this place! I stayed here for two nights and my stay had been very pleasant. Victor was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay, making this place a home away from home. Although this place is a little further away from the city, it is just right next to the beautiful Sanshuei beach. Transportation around the island can be tricky if you don't know how to ride a scooter, but other affordable options are available, i.e. cab, bicycle, friendly staff/intern giving you a ride.

The location is a bit far from the downtown and only few restaurants nearby, but overall facilities and atmospheres are quite well.