Beaches of Broome Reviews

4 Sanctuary Drive, Cable Beach, Broome, Australia

Beaches of Broome is in a great location, a short walk down to Cable Beach. There is a bus stop quite close for the shuttle to and from Broome which is handy. I stayed in 3 bedroom dorm which was good size. Only issue with room was that no air-con control and was freezing during the night - reception control the air-con. Bathroom was fine but could of been just a little cleaner. Kitchen facilities great and the shop there really good prices for food and drinks.

• 22nd Aug 2014

I always enjoy this resort this is my third time

• 9th Aug 2014

Needed an extra night in broome to do the horizontal falls . Read the reviews on line, exactly as described. Better than a lot of motels I have stayed in, brilliant staff. Met a mature couple, it is there 4 th return back to beaches. It has become their 4 week winter escape, they commented it was like coming home every year.

• 8th Aug 2014

We were in top class rooms and paying for same but everything else was hostel style. Huge discrepancy. We frequently stay in hostels and are used to using the kitchens and mixing with all and enjoy it. In this case the hostel was neither one thing or the other. There are usually several people around the desk area; here there was usually only one person on duty. Free WiFi was offered but it was very difficult to connect and the girl at the desk had to try and fit that into her time too. Gt.pool

• 6th Aug 2014

Breakfast supplies running out, particularly fruit. Deluxe units located close to footpath which meant that it was quite noisy at times.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Best backpackers I've stayed at, highly recommend

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff was really not helpful and not friendly or nice at all ! Specially one girl but I didn't take a name... Anyway, I was always embarrassed to go to the reception to ask something!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

there seemed to be a lot of more permanent, almost residents staying at the hostel which I thought impacted on the atmosphere.

Room with ensuite was large, comfortable and had everything I needed and was quiet at night, which was better than I expected.

• 30th Jul 2014

My husband and I stayed at Beaches of Broome for our babymoon. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Fantastic location, with Cable Beach a short stroll down the road and the town circuit bus stop just next door. Great breakfast included too.

• 16th Jul 2014

We had a great stay and really appreciated the friendly staff. Our room was in a great location and we really enjoyed sharing the kitchen and meeting lots of friendly people. We would definitely stay at Beaches again.

• 7th Jul 2014

Loved this place. Great location and set-up. Easy to get to 'old' Broome on the bus. Admittedly, we were in the ensuite accommodation, which had everything we needed. The outdoor eating area was perfect. A very relaxed and relaxing place. Nice way to meet people.

• 7th Jul 2014

Great location , close to bus stop, burger bar and walking distance to Cable Beach. Private room serviced daily, lush gardens. Recommend!

• 5th Jul 2014

There were no unpleasant surprises. The reviews I checked out before booking were accurate. Our room with on suite had everything we wanted. with comfortable beds, tea making facilities and places to hang things. It was quiet, very clean and we looked out onto greenery. We really appreciated the free shuttle from the airport and complimentary continental breakfast. We were able to to leave our bags in store while we waited for a tour bus to collect us midday. It suited all our needs.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

An outstanding hostel in a very convenient location. Only improvement would be if the hostel provided a gluten free breakfast option.

• 10th Jun 2014

Great place, great people, will recommend to anyone, will come back.

• 8th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Will definitely stay there again and would recommend to everyone!

The staff were very helpful, great location. The place catered for all age groups.

• 6th Jun 2014

This was a nice hostel in a great location near Cable beach. The private room was fairly good but the bedding etc was all very tired and worn, especially given the price we had to pay. The staff were generally good except for one young girl on the front desk who had a very sour attitude. The general vibe of the hostel was good - it had a nice pool and outdoor bar area. It's a good alternative to the expensive cable beach club, if you want to stay right near cable beach

Enjoyed my stay here, clean, tidy friendly staff. Comfortable beds! Great to stay in a backpackers that's not dirty

• 2nd Jun 2014