Beaches of Broome Reviews

4 Sanctuary Drive, Cable Beach, Broome, Australia

Unfortunately the girl behind the desk (who may be a backpacker on a working holiday) was horrible and completely unprofessional. She didn't acknowledge we were standing at the desk ready to check in and she was rude, abrupt and gave us horrid looks as if we were retarded when we asked which way the beach was. We saw her partying at Diver's that night, and the next morning when we were checking out she was evidently hungover. Disappointing because the resort is beautiful!

• 18th Jul 2015

Fantastic staff & location

We were recommended by friends to stay at Beaches & we were very glad that we did. We found the staff to be very helpful & positive. We enjoyed our stay not only because of the staff ,but also the very convenient location(very close to Cable Beach & restaurants)

I've been to Beaches of Broome many times and I've never had anything to complain about. It is absolutely great. I wish all the hostels were like it.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for a very comfortable stay

• 14th Jun 2015

i got a headache from bad air circulation - aircon just keeps cooling same air nothing fresh - awful beds very uncomfortable - lousy food range - good breakfast nice pool

• 13th Jun 2015

Great facilities & communal areas! Nice mix of age groups, without any noisy partying. The breakfast was very much appreciated.

• 8th Jun 2015

Staff very welcoming, very detailed explanation of facilities available at Beaches of Broome on arrival. Staff very helpful when enquiring about tours and activities to do around Broome. This is my second stay here and I was not disappointed. This time I had private room with shared facilities, room tidied daily. Bathroom facilities always very clean, No loud noise, quiet tranquil areas to sit around.

• 4th Jun 2015

Upon arrival, my booked dates were not honoured as booked per online, however ,the next day, another member rectified my booking for continuity. Daily room cleans failed to replace dirty towels for the entirety of my stay. Whilst asleep, I awoke up at Midnight twice to find a cleaner conducting wheelie bin changeovers across the court yard and common areas. A noisy process at an odd hour I thought. All in all, clean facilities , however the cleaning services can improve.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Front desk is always busy, but are helpful. It's clean, they have washers on premises and clotheslines. Wifi is bad, but workable if not a lot of people are on and you are near the router by front desk. No close grocer, 45 minute walk to one or have to pay $4 for bus 1 way. This time of year don't need AC, but will get stuffy in rooms. Great security, locker under bed, 5 minute walk to beach. Not much to do in area except the beach, and pay loads of money for tours.

There was a great range of ages that stayed here. Not a fan of the 2 school groups that stayed unfortunately!

Enough staff to keep on top of everything,really pleasant and efficient as well. Nothing heavy handed, but things were kept convivial without becoming rowdy. All of the communal spaces make life more comfortable, and the free breakfast provisions are a nice touch. Beaches was a peaceful and civilized environment.

• 18th May 2015

Great venue, very clean, professional & friendly staff

• 16th May 2015

This place was very close to Cable Beach a good but easy walking distance. Close to restaurants. The facilities were very clean and faultless, the staff friendly and helpful. Very happy with accommodation for the three nights we were there.

• 26th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - great facilities, love the pool, friendly, helpful staff, great location, clean, air conditioned, lockers.