Beaches of Broome Reviews

4 Sanctuary Drive, Cable Beach, Broome, Australia

Staff very welcoming, very detailed explanation of facilities available at Beaches of Broome on arrival. Staff very helpful when enquiring about tours and activities to do around Broome. This is my second stay here and I was not disappointed. This time I had private room with shared facilities, room tidied daily. Bathroom facilities always very clean, No loud noise, quiet tranquil areas to sit around.

• 4th Jun 2015

Upon arrival, my booked dates were not honoured as booked per online, however ,the next day, another member rectified my booking for continuity. Daily room cleans failed to replace dirty towels for the entirety of my stay. Whilst asleep, I awoke up at Midnight twice to find a cleaner conducting wheelie bin changeovers across the court yard and common areas. A noisy process at an odd hour I thought. All in all, clean facilities , however the cleaning services can improve.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Front desk is always busy, but are helpful. It's clean, they have washers on premises and clotheslines. Wifi is bad, but workable if not a lot of people are on and you are near the router by front desk. No close grocer, 45 minute walk to one or have to pay $4 for bus 1 way. This time of year don't need AC, but will get stuffy in rooms. Great security, locker under bed, 5 minute walk to beach. Not much to do in area except the beach, and pay loads of money for tours.

1 2 Next » last »