Beaches of Broome Reviews

4 Sanctuary Drive, Cable Beach, Broome, Australia

there seemed to be a lot of more permanent, almost residents staying at the hostel which I thought impacted on the atmosphere.

Room with ensuite was large, comfortable and had everything I needed and was quiet at night, which was better than I expected.

• 30th Jul 2014

My husband and I stayed at Beaches of Broome for our babymoon. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Fantastic location, with Cable Beach a short stroll down the road and the town circuit bus stop just next door. Great breakfast included too.

• 16th Jul 2014

We had a great stay and really appreciated the friendly staff. Our room was in a great location and we really enjoyed sharing the kitchen and meeting lots of friendly people. We would definitely stay at Beaches again.

• 7th Jul 2014

Loved this place. Great location and set-up. Easy to get to 'old' Broome on the bus. Admittedly, we were in the ensuite accommodation, which had everything we needed. The outdoor eating area was perfect. A very relaxed and relaxing place. Nice way to meet people.

• 7th Jul 2014

Great location , close to bus stop, burger bar and walking distance to Cable Beach. Private room serviced daily, lush gardens. Recommend!

• 5th Jul 2014