Beary Best! by a beary good hostel

8.4
Fabulous 819 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 819 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Amazing location, MRT Station right across the street, which is very convenient (easy to find). 5 minutes away is a food court. Friendly & helpful stuff. Room was alright, it was't dirty, just run down. Parts of the ceiling were dirty/moldy?. So I didn't feel entirely comfortable. Common area is also a bit messy. Simple, but sufficient breakfast. Free bottle of water upon check-in. :) I recommend staying here, but I think the price is too high for the state of the facilities.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
6.3

It says that this is only a hostel for tourists but the only two girls in my room were living there - they were bringing in smelly food and were very loud. Saw a cockroach in the bathroom. The window next to my bed didn't shut properly so was constantly creaking. Everything else was fine but if you're travelling solo, I wouldn't recommend this hostel as it's not sociable at all!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Very comfortable place to stay in Singapore. The staff were incredibly friendly, especially Wendy who I met upon check-in. She didn't see me again until the night before I checked out but still remembered my name and took time to ask about my trip and how my stay had been. Location here is also perfect, right near a central enough train station but also walking distance to all the main sights to see. Thanks for a great hostel!

• Palau, Couple, 41+
6th Apr 2017
8.0

We used same beddings for the whole week with torn comforters. Windows in our room open by itself every time we open the door. Water runs from shower stall into the toilet area so floor is always wet. Our laundry was not folded even though we payed full price for it. I would have made an issue out of all these if the staff were'nt so friendly and helpful.

2nd Apr 2017

A little bit too expansive. No paper towels or the like insider the bathroom. Not allowed to use shoes insider, but the floor was wet. Without shoes is somewhat unsanitary due to athlets food and using socks resulted in wet socks....

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Mar 2017
7.4

Ok hostel, good for a night but I wouldn't want to stay longer. The dorms were very cramped, signs EVERYWHERE telling you what you can or can't do, the staff were nice but I found all the teddy bears a bit nightmarish

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Great place to stay! Would recommend it to anyone it's in a great location, basic but nice dorms and bathrooms were always clean!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Great location in Chinatown with metro stop right across road which gets you to most sights very quickly. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Super comfy bed and pillow and provided a sheet for a privacy curtain which was great. Cool common area with comfy couches and movies to watch if you just need to chill after lots of walking. Air con and WiFi all worked perfectly.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2017

Awesome location, friendly & helpful staff. I had my stay for Sundown marathon and its nearby to michelin star chicken rice!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

This hostel is situated across the road from Chinatown metro station. Location is great and public transport is easily accessed. They provided a basic breakfast of cereal or toast with options of butter, peanut butter and jam which was good. Hostel is very clean, they even fumigate the rooms once a month. Definitely worth staying at.