8.7
Fabulous 662 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 662 Total Reviews
Beary Best! by a beary good hostel Located at 16 Upper Cross Street, Chinatown, Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 058331 16 Upper Cross Street, Chinatown
87% 662
1.2838552 103.8454449
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2016

Beary Best Hostel is a condusive place to stay in...very cozy, friendly staff and very accessible... I will surely come back to this place.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I traveled solo to Singapore in April and was satisfied by how helpful the hosts were in helping me figure out how to navigate the transportation system as well as helping me figure out my day's itinerary. Very central location as the MRT Chinatown station is literally across the street. Make sure to check out the Chinatown complex for cheap hawker food nearby. Overall amazing stay.

18th Apr 2016

The hostel is located just opposite to Chinatown MRT. The staff are friendly and they know the best places to go. Each room had a locker for each individual person. You can get toast and cereal for breakfast

• minnie145
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Great location!! Valuable of money!! I will stay at beary great again

12th Apr 2016

Nice pace for short stop over the staff were very helpful and did my washing was very cheap which you needed as it's an expensive place

• Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
9th Apr 2016
7.7

Babies not welcome. Additional charges to accept, although Private Room booked. Babies may make noise. Sometime. As do many other partying guests...

31st Mar 2016

Only my second experience in an Asian hostel. Definitely better than my first. Smaller then I expected. Mainly the common room. Rooms are nice and clean and temperature controlled. Very cool staff.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

It was really something! I arrived far before my check in time, but they welcomed me for breakfast and shower. The common room was very comfy, the dorm was nice, the shared shower was okay, and the whole theme was interesting. Plus, the staffs were so friendly and helpful. Plus, the location was really strategic. I'd definitely stay here again for my next random Singapore trip :)

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
22nd Mar 2016
8.0

Feel like stay at home, friendly staffs, and very convenience area

17th Mar 2016

I will absolutely return to Beary Best whenever I visit Singapore again! The dorms are very quiet, and I like that you get your own wall plug to charge your device. Rooms are air-conditioned so it's comfortable all day. It's the best hostel to rest when you're jetlagged. You get a comfy bed, blanket, pillow and a locker. There is no lock but you can use your own or buy one at the front desk. I didn't use a lock and I felt like it was secure anyway. You get a card to tag in to get into your d