Beary Best! by a beary good hostel Reviews

16 Upper Cross Street, Chinatown, Singapore, Singapore

Beary Best Hostel really provided me a very comfortable stay in Singapore for 3 nights~ ^^ I am very satisfy with the cleanliness of the hostel :)

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Bed & pillow not good enough

good hostel at excellent location. very helpful staff and good facilities. unfortunately, there were only groups of chinese backpackers there during my stay, so socializing was a bit difficult languagewise..

clean&comfortable

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Thailand

I felt at home when i stayed, and i would like to stay there again whenever i get back to singapore!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

My 3 days stay in beary hostel, was comfortable and convenient. Except they should take care of the conditions in the room. Eg, repair the window lock, as I was there, the air conditioning was just flowing out and it left the room not cooling enough. And for the bathroom section, I'm suggesting if they could change the shower to a proper shower head instead of just having the water getting you wet when you want your hair to remain dry.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

the beds are very bad!!! very hard!!!!

I can't comment on dorm rooms but the private room my partner and I stayed in was tiny with barely enough room to move. It also had bunks rather than a double bed. Very easy to get to - directions provided from the airport are perfect - and the staff helpful and friendly. The communal space was to small. Given the cost of Singapore, the price was reasonable.

Best location for food and transportation.

• 26th Feb 2014

We enjoyed it. :)

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

The location was good but the bed was pretty bad... I could feel the springs of the bed..

• 7th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

i booked 3 bed in one room, and got in level 4, so tired for everyday walking stair. but thanx for security access, a double access off course, gate, main door and room door. also thanx for free chocolate drink anytime and breakfast every morning. the floor from wood make me feel warm, comfort and hommy. also for the staff that offered me a piece of pizza for free,..:)

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff were very friendly and the hostel was very clean. The dorm was quite small for 8 people but we had the first 3 Night to.ourselves! Would reccomend.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Excellent hostel, clean and modern bathrooms, very friendly staff, good location, very secure keycard system, lockers available. Suprisingly comfy bunkbed with wall socket and reading light at each bunkbed. Recommended!

Overall a very good experience. Staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about local sites to see. Pleased with the common area, it was bright and clean. Room was very good, and beds were comfortable. The hostel was reasonably quiet. Great location, and easy to find, good website mapping notes. One suggestion: Door latches not set in a very strong frame in our room.

• 29th Jan 2014

At first i was hesitant to try out this type of accommodation. But it turn out to be one of the best experience at a fraction of price. This is the place to be. 😊

good hostel!staff are verl kind.and near mrt station and bus stop.

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Japan

Cool hostel in a great location. Very helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable lounge room, clean facilities.

sooo nice

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! I felt like I was staying in someone's apartment instead of a backpackers. There weren't any loud noises waking me up at night and everyone was so polite, friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again!

• 12th Jan 2014