Fabulous 11 Total Reviews
Fabulous 11 Total Reviews
Bed&Breakfast Casa La Presia Located at Calle del Sol 31, , Bunol.
Spain
Bunol 46360 Calle del Sol 31
89% 11
39.4242010 -0.7873280
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 41+
25th Aug 2015

I was staying during La Tomatina at a private house that became a guest house at the time of the event.The house with a pretty internal courtyard. Owner of the house had regular contact with me 8 months since the order until I came and provided me with valuable information. The attitude of the owners is warm, cordial and friendly. Pleasant to be with them. I think the price is higher, even though it was a highly in demand.