Bed & Breakfast Il Casato Reviews

Via Giovanni Duprè 126, Siena, Italy

I loved this guesthouse. Friendly staff, great breakfast brought to your room, beautiful gardens and views into the town from my window. My room (was supposed to be a single - but was given large double) was lovely. With its own lounge and kitchen area. The bathroom was tiny tho! You had to sit sideways on the loo! Great price too - got so much more for your money than Florence. And for me Siena is nicer, prettier, more interesting and relaxing. A gem of Tuscany. Will definitely be back! Thank

This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The building is stunning, it feels like staying in part of Sienna's history, not just a hotel. Our room overlooked a raised terrace garden which could be used to stage the garden scene of Romeo and Juliet! Breakfast was served in the room and we took ours out to eat in the morning sun. The staff were delightful and very helpful with information about sites, booking taxis and transport from Sienna. It was secure and ideally placed.

Perfect location and a beautiful place to stay for a low price! Would definitely return. Staff was friendly and the rooms were very nice!

• 10th Mar 2015