Bed'nBudget Cityhostel Reviews

Osterstrasse 37, Hannover, Germany

There were little blood stains on my pillow. Really gross. Sheets were clean, but I couldn't bring myself to use the pillow and slept poorly. The room was overpriced. Also, it's silly not to offer free wi-fi to your guest in this day and age. Location is OK.

If this place wasn't so close to the train station I would have given it a zero. There's no astmsphere to speak of. And for me atmosphere at a hostel is the most important thing. Our room was on the fifth floor and there was no lift. As soon as we walked in the room it reeked like stale cigarettes. It was almost unbearable. And because the room was 87 stairs I didn't want to go running back and forth. Oh they charge 5 euro for wifi. I wish I never went to Hannover. The hostel options are so poor

I have booked the date wrongly. The staff were very kind and they have even instructed to me to look for another cheaper hostel, as the price for immediate booking was not cheap. However, I decided to stay because the hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. Although Hannover is not a special city, I enjoyed my stay in the hostel.

no free wifi, no atmosphere, shared showers with no curtain, weird rooms. i snagged a single bed which was very comfy though so i had a better sleep than i had in weeks.

Nice rooms and friendly staff. Shower door was broken and some clean towels would have been nice.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

The wifI is not free, costs about 6 euros. The room was ot clean enough at all. The elevator was ot working and I was in the 5th floor. The bed's ware not made and had hair from he last person that was

Internet only if you pay and elevator wasn't working (I was at the 5th floor)...

Improve the directions to your hostel, because as they appear online they're not helpful at all. Provide lockers to increase security of belongings.

There is no kitchen and you have to pay for the internet, however there is a computer downstairs with internet, and that is for free. The place is quite average and like a hotel, it doesnt have much of a hostel other than the rooms are shared.

no information or map was given when arrived,though staff were helpful when I asked. room was filthy with dust and dirt all over the floors. good for short stay as good location. but no lockers for belongings

Only stayed one night so hard to get an accurate impression. Young lady on re option was friendly and helpful. Room was average, no fan, or lockers for valuables. One nice touch was small fridge in soon. Only a short walk through city centre from Bahb Hof. Reasonably priced.

Really need frosted shower screens. Someone walked into the shared bathroom while I was mid-shower and left the door to corridor wide open. Otherwise quite satisfactory.

The hostel appears a little run down and very quiet. We arrived and checked into a twin room that was clean and quiet but very basic. There is a tram outside which provides good access into the city centre (which is good because there is nothing going on around the hostel). Free wifi and car parking was a bonus. On the whole a good place to stop and sleep but if you are looking for a bit of atmosphere and an opportunity to socialise look elsewhere.

no free internet is something outdated... there was a big ball of hair on the floor of my room... but overall, modern, friendly and cool.

No way to meet people the common room is a hotel lobby. Bathrooms have no privacy and only one toilet per floor. Paying for wifi is a huge letdown and only place I've ever had to do so. Elevator didn't work and stairs were a little sketchy. No breakfast included which doesn't make sense for the price. Rooms were nice however all in all there could be better places to stay in Hannover as it's a cool small city and this hostel doesn't cut it. NOT IDEAL FOR SOLO TRAVELERS.

It is what is says it; just a bed on a budget. Satisfactory for someone who is looking to stay at this hostel just to sleep but not for anyone looking for a lively, sociable hostel. In the shared bathroom the shower had no privacy as there were no curtains. The hostel in general lacked any life. We didn't get the breakfast and regretted it as there was a large selection of nice food. The best thing was the sweet bowl in the lobby.

It was the cheapest hostel that I found in the area. But I was really disappointed to learn that I had to pay an extra 5 euros for the internet.. Although the facilities were clean and it was well located.

• 9th Jul 2015

Security average because there didn't seem to be any lockers in the room. However, maybe they were located at another place in the hostel.

• 4th Jul 2015

Not very clean, sticky stains everywhere and dust and trash under bed. Toilets hadn't been cleaned either. Atmosphere could have been good, designed nicely, but not with all the dirt.

• 27th Jun 2015