Bed'nBudget Cityhostel Reviews

Osterstrasse 37, Hannover, Germany

no lockers anywhere in the property, wifi didnt reach into the bedrooms. Very friendly staff but only one of them working all afternoon/evening

• 5th Feb 2016

The six-bed dorm is fine with a big shelf, two power plugs and a light for every bed. The hostel/hotel is very clean and the staff efficient. The dorm is integrated in a traditional hotel, with little hostel-like atmosphere, though. Great location, as it allows you to go anywhere in the city centre on foot in 5 minutes.

I enjoyed my accomodation in this hostel... but I understood that It is a hostel and it isn't. It hasn't kitchen, you have to paid for wifi, they doesn't explain the sightseeing when you ask for it.... But the HOTEL (not a hostel) is very clean, safe and quiet. Appropriated for travellers and families, not for people that they want to meet other people in hostel.

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Spain

There were little blood stains on my pillow. Really gross. Sheets were clean, but I couldn't bring myself to use the pillow and slept poorly. The room was overpriced. Also, it's silly not to offer free wi-fi to your guest in this day and age. Location is OK.

If this place wasn't so close to the train station I would have given it a zero. There's no astmsphere to speak of. And for me atmosphere at a hostel is the most important thing. Our room was on the fifth floor and there was no lift. As soon as we walked in the room it reeked like stale cigarettes. It was almost unbearable. And because the room was 87 stairs I didn't want to go running back and forth. Oh they charge 5 euro for wifi. I wish I never went to Hannover. The hostel options are so poor

I have booked the date wrongly. The staff were very kind and they have even instructed to me to look for another cheaper hostel, as the price for immediate booking was not cheap. However, I decided to stay because the hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. Although Hannover is not a special city, I enjoyed my stay in the hostel.

no free wifi, no atmosphere, shared showers with no curtain, weird rooms. i snagged a single bed which was very comfy though so i had a better sleep than i had in weeks.

Nice rooms and friendly staff. Shower door was broken and some clean towels would have been nice.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

The wifI is not free, costs about 6 euros. The room was ot clean enough at all. The elevator was ot working and I was in the 5th floor. The bed's ware not made and had hair from he last person that was

Internet only if you pay and elevator wasn't working (I was at the 5th floor)...

Improve the directions to your hostel, because as they appear online they're not helpful at all. Provide lockers to increase security of belongings.

There is no kitchen and you have to pay for the internet, however there is a computer downstairs with internet, and that is for free. The place is quite average and like a hotel, it doesnt have much of a hostel other than the rooms are shared.

no information or map was given when arrived,though staff were helpful when I asked. room was filthy with dust and dirt all over the floors. good for short stay as good location. but no lockers for belongings

Only stayed one night so hard to get an accurate impression. Young lady on re option was friendly and helpful. Room was average, no fan, or lockers for valuables. One nice touch was small fridge in soon. Only a short walk through city centre from Bahb Hof. Reasonably priced.

Really need frosted shower screens. Someone walked into the shared bathroom while I was mid-shower and left the door to corridor wide open. Otherwise quite satisfactory.