7.6
Very Good 436 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 436 Total Reviews
Beehome International Youth Hostel Located at NO.210 Lane 498, Dongchang Road, Shanghai.
China

• Nomadicger
  • Ireland, All Male Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
6th Nov 2016

Excellent Hostel in safe gated area. Beds a little hard in rooms but the place is clean, cheap and ina great location. Shanghai is a cool city and I would recommend this place near the Bund

7th Oct 2016
5.4

They don't attend phone calls late night. I was stuck in a taxi when my flight landed at late night @ 3.00 am and kept on calling them but the line was busy. When I reached the hostel there was a board on the reception that read "CLOSED FROM 12.00 am to 6.00 am" and it was totally dark. Finally the receptionist got up and opened the glass door. the phone receiver was lifted and kept aside so that no calls get through. This was very unprofessional.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
3.7

Very unpersonal staff. Bed was very uncomfortable. Facilities not clean at all. The lower part of the door was rotten. The 24h reception was locked at 6:30AM when I wantes to checkout. But the location is pretty nice, apart from all the garbage laying around in the street of the hostel.

• giraldoruben145934
  • USA, Male, 41+
8th Sep 2016

I wish the staff would have been more outgoing. They seemed to do just the basic for a hostel front desk person.

• ibranos1112
  • Denmark, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

I have never booked a hostel on Pudong before, but this sure was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are really nice and the hostel is situated just close to a little busteling street with restaurants and and a tailor. The staff was really helpful to us, we went away a couple off days and stored our stuff while we were away. Thank you guys for a nice stay! Best Mads

• Australia, Male, 41+
24th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. Easy to find. Clean. Safe. Everything worked. Metro 5mins away. We would definitely stay here again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
6.9

I did not enjoy my stay at this hostel. The staff was not friendly, even a little rude. The only reason I stayed here was because of the location. It is in a great location. It is close to the metro and it's not far from the airport, but don't expect anything else from this hostel. I have stayed at hostels all over Asia and this one was the most unfriendly and useless one.