Beehome International Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.210 Lane 490, Dongchang Road, Shanghai, China

From Shanghai Hongqiao train station to this hostel I paid 150 yuan which was around double they said it would cost in a taxi on the phone, and when I arrived the lady at reception was in no way welcoming to me, albeit I did arrive around 11:30pm. I left early the next day and the same lady was in the exact same mood, not very friendly. Bed did the job and shower/ toilet was average. Seems like a good hostel for just one nights sleep, wouldn't stay here longer than that; far better in shanghai

• 13th Jan 2015

Glad to stay at Bee Home for the the third time! Very clean rooms; great location and friendly staff, who where always very helpful.

Description how to go to hostel is very good. Thank you

It is an average hostel, but the location is great! The area is one the most expensive ones in Shagnhai so pay 70 CNY for that location is really good. Altought the building is not really good, is located in a dark alley inside in another alley haha but I don´t care. The shared room was good, with our own bathroom (4 people which is pretty good). The cleanless is not the attribute. The personal sometimes was nice and helpfull, but not always. Free drinking water. WiFi not so good.