Beehome International Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.210 Lane 490, Dongchang Road, Shanghai, China

perfectly adequate hostel. no major problems, except getting lost finding it (take exit 4 from the subway).

My bed was shaky and I thought it would break. the floors were dirty and the staff wasn't in the checkout room at 6am like the sign says.

• 15th Mar 2014

The location is local and close to metro stops, but down a street that could be considered "sketchy". I advise booking a twin room, they are far better then the dorm rooming and easy to fit three people in comfortably. Also if you are allergic to cats I advise finding somewhere else to stay. There were at least six friendly cats padding around the commons at any givin time.

• 14th Mar 2014

WIFI doesn't work. Impossible to connect on the network.

BUNK BED IS OLD AND NOISY. BUT I LOVE THOSE ELEGNT AND CUTE CATS!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

Overall a great hostel, the directions to the hostel could be changed a bit to be clearer and one of the workers seemed like she had better things to do then help, but the other worker was great and was super helpful. Otherwise the hostel was great and I highly recommend.

Loved our stay here. The staff was friendly and kind.