Beehome International Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.210 Lane 490, Dongchang Road, Shanghai, China

This hostel was not very clean. The beds were not comfortable. Another girl smoked cigarettes in the room so all my stuff now stinks. Some other guests were playing music at 1am and it took a while for the staff to tell them to shut up. Not a very good location. It's close from the subway, but there isn't much to do in this area of Shanghai.

From Shanghai Hongqiao train station to this hostel I paid 150 yuan which was around double they said it would cost in a taxi on the phone, and when I arrived the lady at reception was in no way welcoming to me, albeit I did arrive around 11:30pm. I left early the next day and the same lady was in the exact same mood, not very friendly. Bed did the job and shower/ toilet was average. Seems like a good hostel for just one nights sleep, wouldn't stay here longer than that; far better in shanghai

• 13th Jan 2015

Glad to stay at Bee Home for the the third time! Very clean rooms; great location and friendly staff, who where always very helpful.