7.2
Very Good 430 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 430 Total Reviews
Beehome International Youth Hostel Located at NO.210 Lane 498, Dongchang Road, Shanghai.
China
Shanghai Shanghai 200120 NO.210 Lane 498, Dongchang Road
72% 430
31.2319586 121.5109133
    Rooms available

• ibranos1112
  • Denmark, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

I have never booked a hostel on Pudong before, but this sure was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are really nice and the hostel is situated just close to a little busteling street with restaurants and and a tailor. The staff was really helpful to us, we went away a couple off days and stored our stuff while we were away. Thank you guys for a nice stay! Best Mads

• Australia, Male, 41+
24th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. Easy to find. Clean. Safe. Everything worked. Metro 5mins away. We would definitely stay here again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
6.9

I did not enjoy my stay at this hostel. The staff was not friendly, even a little rude. The only reason I stayed here was because of the location. It is in a great location. It is close to the metro and it's not far from the airport, but don't expect anything else from this hostel. I have stayed at hostels all over Asia and this one was the most unfriendly and useless one.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016
5.7

My friend and i stayed there for 2 days , staff was quite rude except of the last day where a man was very friendly and helped us a lot printing tickets etc. Beds were very uncomfy - matrasses are as hard as a stone. Bathroom not very clean. However the hostel was not expensive and quite central so come here if you wanna save money and are willing to make some sacrifices .

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016
5.4

Location was very good. Nearby subway station, city centre etc. It was a pitty that the restaurant was not opened and it was very difficult communicate with the staff. Their English can be improved.

23rd Apr 2016
7.4

A bit disappointing overall... the room was clean but walls were dirty.. paint chipping off... I came here because all of the other highly rated places in Shanghai were sold out... again, not an awful experience but not likely to stay here again.

• caitrionasnell1656
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
4.6

I was in women's shared room with ensuite and it was appalling. I think a few of thegirls are living there but there is stuff everywhere andit not even a small place to put, for example, clothes to get dressed. Next to my bed there were no plugs and the bathroom floor was dirty. The staff were not pleasant. I arrived at 10pm and the key didn't work, then the bed wasn't made and the receptionist acted like it was me. When I checked out I asked to complain and the receptionist laughed.

17th Apr 2016
7.7

Quite a comfortable hostel and the location is very good. Slightly hard to find(inside a gated area). There's no dryer for laundry and only one washing machine. No breakfast on offer. I felt the staff were a little indifferent. Reasonable.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

I thought it was very nice and though the mattress wasn't comfortable the pillow and comforter were and I slept very well. The location was a little tricky to find but I eventually got there. Bring your own toilet paper!

26th Mar 2016

The location is good and there are quite few places around where you can go eat. The room was clean and the staff helpful.