Good 2 Total Reviews
Good 2 Total Reviews
Best Western Ilford Hotel Located at 5 Argyle Road, Ilford, Essex, London.
England
London IG1 3BH 5 Argyle Road,, Ilford, Essex
63% 2
51.5598373 0.0672912
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
15th Sep 2015
6.3

I was awoken at 6am by the stench of dirty fat from the kitchen which made me physically sick this stayed in the room until 9am. Opening the roof window only made it worse. I was working nights so did not get to sleep until 4am, so I got no sleep at all. I asked to be moved which they did, this room was on the ground floor next to the road with no wifi which I need for work. So I packed my bags and left at 9.30pm. All this for near double the rack rate.