Birdsnest Hostel Reviews

561-34 Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Kim was an excellent host, taking care of my needs. She keeps a VERY CLEAN hostel and keeps the fridge stocked for breakfasts. Then when I needed help finding things to do in the afternoon she was very quick to pull out maps and give me suggestions and directions, writing down destination names in English and Korean so that should I become lost, a local could always point me back to the Birdsnest. This hostel is also close to the subway, all around, a great value. Thanks Kim!

• 17th Jul 2014

This place is amazing. I stayed in the basement, 6 bedroom mix. It was only two of us perfect. The staff were very friendly. It's a little distance to the clubs, but an easy walk. This is officially my Hongdae hostel. Cleanliness is VERY important and it was clean.

• 21st Jun 2014