Birdsnest Hostel Reviews

561-34 Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

a few minutes walk to Hongdae shopping area but really not a big deal. the cleanliness was amazing

This is definetly one of the best hostel I've ever visited. I'll tell to my friends if ever someone will pass to Seoul

• 8th Jan 2014

Staff come from Taiwan she doens't speaking polite but make to guss fail fee

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

We are very sorry about that.

The hostel was very clean, quiet and we even had a whole dorm by ourselves :-) I would recommend this hostel to anyone as it is good value for money, location is perfect and 5 min walk from the metro, quiet and safe area and the hostel has more of a home feeling than anything else. The only thing downside is that the bathrooms are really cold, and we went there in November in almost snow. This should maybe be fixed because the windows are always open and it is a pain to shower early morning.