BoA Guesthouse Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good location, near NO.2 metro station and Honggik University, free breakfast, and friendly staff, a very good hostel.

Thank you so much for very nice review! We're happy while reading! Hope to see you next time, See you again :)

我是个有轻微洁癖的妇女 可是这里的干净程度让我挑不出一点毛病 经理和职员基本上都是女性 诚恳友善尽心做事 对于我这种不太喜欢热闹气氛的人来说再合适不过的一个住处 上天台可以晾衣服 下厨房可以做顿饭 地段也好 一出门的小饭馆就非常靠谱 便利店超市和菜摊都在徒步五分钟之内 下次还是我去首尔的首选住处

You can tell that the people who own and manage BOA care about the experience. Small touches and smiles make it nice. The guests are mostly Korean, as Koreans use hostels / guesthouses like hotels when traveling in-country. So there is zero "hostel" atmosphere . The room was a little small for the price (compared to local standards) and could have used some hangers or something for clothing / luggage. But otherwise things were clean and easy and I appreciated the free laundry. Would stay again.

Thank you for your time to leave your opinion. Hope you had a great memories in Seoul and BoA. Hope to see you next time, Take care till then :)

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic, but good; toast, cereals, coffee, tea, juice. Hostel is in walking distance to Hongdae where you can find endless amount of restaurants, cafes, shops.. I would definitely stay in BoA Guesthouse again if I need a hostel in Seoul.

Thank you so much for great review! We love to meet you! Hope to see you next time~^^!!

Boa is located in small quiet alley and not far away from all cafes and restaurant area. Was very clean, nice room! I like in Boa attention to all small details, very friendly staff!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Thank you so much for very warm review! We loved to meet you, Hope to see you again! Take care till then :)

Good job, keep up the friendliness of the staff! :)

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for nice review! We'll our best till meet you again! Thank you!

It was a wonderful time at BoA guesthouse. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms nice and air conditioned (was hit and damp in Seoul those days). Hongdae is a great place to be when you're young and want to have fun at night but the hostel is three streets away from the masses so it's quiet at night. I also felt very safe around the quarter!

• 15th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for warm review! We're very happy for that made your stay satisfy. Hope to see you next time, Take care till then :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Good location, perfect facilities, clean, friendly staff, superb common space... in fact, talking about the common lounge, if you own a hostel, you should come to this place and take a look at how they "engage" the backpackers in helping others to discover places to visit, eat, etc. Thumbs up! Miss you, BoA!

I stayed here because of the location. I could go from that station straight to the airport but it was not worth it! The bed although it seemed clean was full of bed bugs! I've traveled everywhere in Asia and this was the first hostel where I got bed bugs. Over 100 bites. I flew back to the US the next day and got a Benadryl shot. Terrible place to stay.

We're really sorry to hear that. Always we tried to our best to make the cleanest space. Also We could change all bedclothes upon we get any complain. We're sad we didn't get a chance to solve it. So sorry again, Thank you.

A very good experience. It really feels like a home. Slightly hard to get to using a cab. Easy to walk to.

Thank you very much for nice review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul and BoA! See you again!!

We enjoyed our stay at Boa Guesthouse in Seoul. At the top of the list were the staff, who couldn't have been more friendly & helpful!! breakfast in the dining room was quite adequate to start the day & there was also plenty of information about the the sights & sounds of Seoul. we would recommend this guesthouse to people who were visiting Seoul in the future.

Thank you so much for great review! We loved to help you and meet you! Really hope to see you again, Take care till then! :)

Very good location and walking distance to bars and clubs in Hongdae. Attentive staff and good facilities.

Thank you so much for warm review! We loved to meet you, See you again :D

The receptionists were pleasant and friendly and made this stay a very homely one. The rooms were spacious enough and has plenty of walking space even after opening out luggages. Bread, eggs, juices and milk were provided for guests who needed a quick breakfast. This is a guesthouse that i will definitely visit again if i were to go back to seoul.

Thank you so so much for fantastic review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul and BoA! Thanks again! :)

What a fantastic place to stay! Everytime I walked in and out the front door the staff would greet me with a smile. The kitchen area is spacious and has everything a self caterer would need. The rooms are however kind of cramped and the ensuite shower in my dorm was just inches from where I slept which was an issue. Otherwise this place was great! Located very near to the subway and the airport express.

Excellent hospitality from the staff and location, we would go back to BoA Guesthouse if we went back to Seoul. Thank you for the stay!

Thank you so much for great review! We loved to meet you, Take care till meet again :D

I really enjoyed staying here. It's located very close to Hongdae and Sinchon which are both great places to go out at night. The only things I didn't like were that the bathroom is in the hostel room, so little privacy, and the mattresses are hard as rocks. Other then that I recommend this place. Great staff and atmosphere

Thank you very much for good review! We'll do our best to make better palce! Thanks again, Hope to see you again :D

Excellent, Clean Guesthouse & Pleasant Stay. BoA Guesthouse is located along the Airport Express Line (its cheaper than taking taxi or airport bus limousine to city) which makes its so easy/ease to travel from Incheon International/Gimpo International Airport. The Airport Express Line also stop-by Seoul Station ( which allows you to travel connecting inter-Cities thru' KTX ). Will definitely chose to stay here again.

Thank you very much for warm review! Will miss you, See you :D

A FRIENDLY GUESTHOUSE IN A GREAT AREA OF THE CITY AND VERY HANDY FOR THE METRO AND AIRPORT TRAIN.. THE BOA IS VERY COMFORTABLE, VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT, AND SEEM TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. GOOD NIGHTLIFE NEARBY,AS IT IS IN THE STUDENT AREA. THERE ARE MANY GOOD PLACES TO EAT, AND COFFEE SHOPS. IT WAS MY SECOND STAY AT THE BOA, AND I WOULD STAY NO WHERE ELSE IF I VISIT SEOUL AGAIN.

Thank you so much for warm review, Hope you're enjoying your days now without problem, Take care always, See you!