BoA Guesthouse Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Nice location, although it is not located at the bustling side of Hongdae. But a short walk will take you there! Most importantly, the hostel is near exit 4 whereby there is lift to/from the subway! In Korea there isn't a lot of lifts for subway. Hence, it may be a little tricky if you have your luggage with you. But there's a lift at exit 4! A short walk from exit 4 to the guesthouse. Very clean room, cosy and friendly staff! It was winter when we went but there's floor heating in the room. :)

Thank you very much for your wonderful review~ Hope you have warm memories in Seoul and BoA! Thanks again, See you! :)

This was my first time staying in Korea and I chose BoA Guesthouse as my accommodation to stay in while in Seoul, and this was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my Korean trip! Thanks for being awesome. BoA Guesthouse offered more than enough for me to enjoy my stay.

Thank you thank you for your great review! We're happy while reading^^ Hope you have only great memories in seoul and boa! Thanks again, Hope to meet you again^^

Staff is really sweet and helpful!

• 11th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for sweet review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul! Take care till meet again^^

I stayed in a single private ensuite room for 6 nights. Location was good (near various eateries and 2 supermarkets), safe (residential area) and accessible from hongik university metro station. The staff are friendly and approachable. Kitchen facilities are complete with free breakfast, microwave oven, hot/cold water dispenser, ramen cooker, utensils etc. Overall, I felt very much at home during my stay there and i will definitely consider this guesthouse in my next visit to seoul!

Really thank you very much for your wonderful revew! Hope to see you next time again :)