BoA Guesthouse Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I'm Annika. I stayed in BoA with my boyfriend for three days. I have to say I had a really good time there. BOA is super clear and tidy. They offered everything what I needed. Staff were also very kind, polite, lovely and enthusiasm. We got many help from BOA. I would like to live in BOA next time when I go to Seoul again. :D

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • China

Thank you very much for great review! We're very happy while reading! Hope to see you again next time, Take care till then!

Excellent hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, safe, good breakfast included. Good value for money.

Thanks for great review! You're a great customer to us! Take care always, See you soon! :)

Very nice and clean! The complimentary breakfast included way more than just toast & coffee, which was a nice surprise. Your staff was super helpful, when I asked where I could go and eat and offered to translate for me. They also have maps, which come in handy. Had a great, quick stay. Thanks!

Thank you very much for great review! We'll do our best to make your next stay satisfy! Take care till meet again, See you :)

If they could add a small automatic coffee machine, instead of the existing one that would be great! I think it wouldn't be a problem to pay 1400 - 2800 won for a cup of good coffee. It would make the breakfast even more complete :)

Thanks for good opinion and review. We'll do our best to make our place better. Thanks again, See you! :)