BoA Guesthouse Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good job, keep up the friendliness of the staff! :)

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

It was a wonderful time at BoA guesthouse. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms nice and air conditioned (was hit and damp in Seoul those days). Hongdae is a great place to be when you're young and want to have fun at night but the hostel is three streets away from the masses so it's quiet at night. I also felt very safe around the quarter!

• 15th Jul 2014

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Good location, perfect facilities, clean, friendly staff, superb common space... in fact, talking about the common lounge, if you own a hostel, you should come to this place and take a look at how they "engage" the backpackers in helping others to discover places to visit, eat, etc. Thumbs up! Miss you, BoA!

I stayed here because of the location. I could go from that station straight to the airport but it was not worth it! The bed although it seemed clean was full of bed bugs! I've traveled everywhere in Asia and this was the first hostel where I got bed bugs. Over 100 bites. I flew back to the US the next day and got a Benadryl shot. Terrible place to stay.

We're really sorry to hear that. Always we tried to our best to make the cleanest space. Also We could change all bedclothes upon we get any complain. We're sad we didn't get a chance to solve it. So sorry again, Thank you.

A very good experience. It really feels like a home. Slightly hard to get to using a cab. Easy to walk to.

Thank you very much for nice review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul and BoA! See you again!!

We enjoyed our stay at Boa Guesthouse in Seoul. At the top of the list were the staff, who couldn't have been more friendly & helpful!! breakfast in the dining room was quite adequate to start the day & there was also plenty of information about the the sights & sounds of Seoul. we would recommend this guesthouse to people who were visiting Seoul in the future.

Thank you so much for great review! We loved to help you and meet you! Really hope to see you again, Take care till then! :)

Very good location and walking distance to bars and clubs in Hongdae. Attentive staff and good facilities.

Thank you so much for warm review! We loved to meet you, See you again :D

The receptionists were pleasant and friendly and made this stay a very homely one. The rooms were spacious enough and has plenty of walking space even after opening out luggages. Bread, eggs, juices and milk were provided for guests who needed a quick breakfast. This is a guesthouse that i will definitely visit again if i were to go back to seoul.

Thank you so so much for fantastic review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul and BoA! Thanks again! :)

What a fantastic place to stay! Everytime I walked in and out the front door the staff would greet me with a smile. The kitchen area is spacious and has everything a self caterer would need. The rooms are however kind of cramped and the ensuite shower in my dorm was just inches from where I slept which was an issue. Otherwise this place was great! Located very near to the subway and the airport express.

Excellent hospitality from the staff and location, we would go back to BoA Guesthouse if we went back to Seoul. Thank you for the stay!

Thank you so much for great review! We loved to meet you, Take care till meet again :D

I really enjoyed staying here. It's located very close to Hongdae and Sinchon which are both great places to go out at night. The only things I didn't like were that the bathroom is in the hostel room, so little privacy, and the mattresses are hard as rocks. Other then that I recommend this place. Great staff and atmosphere

Thank you very much for good review! We'll do our best to make better palce! Thanks again, Hope to see you again :D

Excellent, Clean Guesthouse & Pleasant Stay. BoA Guesthouse is located along the Airport Express Line (its cheaper than taking taxi or airport bus limousine to city) which makes its so easy/ease to travel from Incheon International/Gimpo International Airport. The Airport Express Line also stop-by Seoul Station ( which allows you to travel connecting inter-Cities thru' KTX ). Will definitely chose to stay here again.

Thank you very much for warm review! Will miss you, See you :D

A FRIENDLY GUESTHOUSE IN A GREAT AREA OF THE CITY AND VERY HANDY FOR THE METRO AND AIRPORT TRAIN.. THE BOA IS VERY COMFORTABLE, VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT, AND SEEM TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. GOOD NIGHTLIFE NEARBY,AS IT IS IN THE STUDENT AREA. THERE ARE MANY GOOD PLACES TO EAT, AND COFFEE SHOPS. IT WAS MY SECOND STAY AT THE BOA, AND I WOULD STAY NO WHERE ELSE IF I VISIT SEOUL AGAIN.

Thank you so much for warm review, Hope you're enjoying your days now without problem, Take care always, See you!

It would be great to have a bathroom mat, Currently there's no bathroom mat, will be comfortable to have something to wipe dry up my foots. quite annoying walking out with slight wet foots.

Thanks for your opinion, Will our best to make better palce. Thanks again!

This guesthouse was absolutely fantastic! It is THE place to stay in Seoul. Close to the Hongik University station, in a good area and with very friendly staff. Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable!

I'm Annika. I stayed in BoA with my boyfriend for three days. I have to say I had a really good time there. BOA is super clear and tidy. They offered everything what I needed. Staff were also very kind, polite, lovely and enthusiasm. We got many help from BOA. I would like to live in BOA next time when I go to Seoul again. :D

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • China

Thank you very much for great review! We're very happy while reading! Hope to see you again next time, Take care till then!