BoA Guesthouse Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Nice location, although it is not located at the bustling side of Hongdae. But a short walk will take you there! Most importantly, the hostel is near exit 4 whereby there is lift to/from the subway! In Korea there isn't a lot of lifts for subway. Hence, it may be a little tricky if you have your luggage with you. But there's a lift at exit 4! A short walk from exit 4 to the guesthouse. Very clean room, cosy and friendly staff! It was winter when we went but there's floor heating in the room. :)

Thank you very much for your wonderful review~ Hope you have warm memories in Seoul and BoA! Thanks again, See you! :)

This was my first time staying in Korea and I chose BoA Guesthouse as my accommodation to stay in while in Seoul, and this was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my Korean trip! Thanks for being awesome. BoA Guesthouse offered more than enough for me to enjoy my stay.

Thank you thank you for your great review! We're happy while reading^^ Hope you have only great memories in seoul and boa! Thanks again, Hope to meet you again^^

Staff is really sweet and helpful!

• 11th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for sweet review! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul! Take care till meet again^^

I stayed in a single private ensuite room for 6 nights. Location was good (near various eateries and 2 supermarkets), safe (residential area) and accessible from hongik university metro station. The staff are friendly and approachable. Kitchen facilities are complete with free breakfast, microwave oven, hot/cold water dispenser, ramen cooker, utensils etc. Overall, I felt very much at home during my stay there and i will definitely consider this guesthouse in my next visit to seoul!

Really thank you very much for your wonderful revew! Hope to see you next time again :)

Loved the hostel! Lovely staff always helping you, from the manager to the night shift guy.. just best place in Asia i've been too. Nice rooms also, really useful kitchen and all of that for a reasonable price.. Close to metro stop and easy to get there from Incheon Airport. Enough breakfat to start the day with needed energies. Amazing place

Thank you, Thank you for very nice review! We're happy while reading! Hope you have only nice memories in Seoul and BoA. Take care till meet again!^^

Good location, near NO.2 metro station and Honggik University, free breakfast, and friendly staff, a very good hostel.

Thank you so much for very nice review! We're happy while reading! Hope to see you next time, See you again :)

我是个有轻微洁癖的妇女 可是这里的干净程度让我挑不出一点毛病 经理和职员基本上都是女性 诚恳友善尽心做事 对于我这种不太喜欢热闹气氛的人来说再合适不过的一个住处 上天台可以晾衣服 下厨房可以做顿饭 地段也好 一出门的小饭馆就非常靠谱 便利店超市和菜摊都在徒步五分钟之内 下次还是我去首尔的首选住处

感谢您的意见。希望下次再见。照顾自己!

You can tell that the people who own and manage BOA care about the experience. Small touches and smiles make it nice. The guests are mostly Korean, as Koreans use hostels / guesthouses like hotels when traveling in-country. So there is zero "hostel" atmosphere . The room was a little small for the price (compared to local standards) and could have used some hangers or something for clothing / luggage. But otherwise things were clean and easy and I appreciated the free laundry. Would stay again.

Thank you for your time to leave your opinion. Hope you had a great memories in Seoul and BoA. Hope to see you next time, Take care till then :)