Borneo BeacHouse (Backpackers) Reviews

Jalan Mat Salleh House No.122., Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

This is always my first choice whenever I need to stay in KK for flight transfer. Their location is excellent, just a 5-10 mins walk from KK T2 airport, and another 5 mins to get to the beautiful beach with amazing sunset. The staffs here are very nice and friendly, and they are being really helpful during my stay.This hostel is not new nor fancy (so does many hostels in KK), but its a great place for those who need to catch flight early in the morning, and I would definitely come back again.

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in my life. The only pros will be the location. It is dirty, the mattress seems been using for over 10 years the bed sheet is not washed nor the blanket or pillow case the washroom is dirty It's like a ghost house. I personally would rather spend the taxi fare to go to the city to stay somewhere better. Well worth it.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Such a nicr place, near with T2 KKIA Airport, :)

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Thanks for taking care of me, guys!

View all Kota Kinabalu Hostels