Borneo Global Backpackers Reviews

Ground & 1st Floor, Lot No.29 Karamunsing Godown, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

This place is an annoying, not quite walkable distance from the town, located in the middle of an automobile repair area by the side of the motorway. I would reccomend it if you are very low on cash and need somewhere to stay on short notice. I cannot complain, the place was functional and exactly what you'd expect for the price paid. If you are looking for somewhere fun, characterful and homely, do not come here.

Our accommodation is a basic accommodation of sharing basis. please do mock us saying.. If you are looking for somewhere fun, characterful and homely, do not come here. Very inconsiderate of you saying that which you mentioned clearly I cannot complain, the place was functional and exactly what you'd expect for the price paid.

We had a better stay for 2 nights! I will recommend this to my friends. Keep it up! Very nice and accommodating staff!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Did not stay here as there was a window next to our bed which you were unable to close, meaning the room was not secure and therefore not safe. Discussed this with the hotel and after around 15 mins of arguing agreed that they would keep the deposit, we would not pay for the room and that we would find somewhere else to stay. Also took us around 40 minutes to find as none of the maps are correct. Wouldn't recommend

you should opt for staying 5 stars hotel.. this is a backpackers