Borneo Global Backpackers Reviews

Ground & 1st Floor, Lot No.29 Karamunsing Godown, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

When I checked in I was quite surprised that I got a bed with what seemed to be a used bedsheet used by a previous guest. Did they actually change the sheets when guests check out?

IMHO this hostel is not as bad as said by others here.Toilets and rooms are kept clean.The place is quite a distance away from the city centre but I have a car,so it didn't cause me much trouble.Being a Malaysian,I am used to using rubber hose for personal hygiene and don't depend on toilet papers.Wifi is rather fast.However,the owner shd be more open to criticism and not scare customers away with his fierce response to negative views of his property.otherwise I will definitely return here.

A good budget accommodation Staff are excellent

View all Kota Kinabalu Hostels