Brisbane City YHA Reviews

392 Upper Roma Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane, Australia

I stayed in this hostel for 1 week. It's a very quiet place and I recommend it if you are looking for a comfortable hostel.

• 6th May 2014

Great hostel, chilled out vibe. A hostel to go to if you want to get away from the party hostels for a little while. There are social activities there if you want to get involved, and they have a great floor which had a large area to socialise. I extended my stay 3 times because I enjoyed it so much. Left feeling refreshed and ready for the rest of my trip back on the party circuit.

10/10 apart from having to pay for wifi

Staff were friendly and welcoming. Excellent facilities-only drawback was the cleanliness of the washrooms.

• 26th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel. Professional and friendly staff. The (mens) toilets are clean but had an unpleasant strong odor. Perhaps some toilet scents would help. Otherwise, very clean hostel. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Nice, clean, calm hostel. I definitely recommend it.

Very friendly

The place was very clean. The shower room and toilets were especially very clean! The room is a little plain, but that's no big deal really. The staff were friendly, but I have found the staff at other hostels to be much more hospitable. Not a complaint really, maybe just room for improvement. I was disappointed the bar was not open. I was hoping to have a drink at the bar and maybe meet some people. Overall I was happy with my stay.

Fantastic hostel to stay at. Clean, friendly, bicycle in good condition and really comfortable beds and pillows. Would recommend.

• 4th Apr 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, great kitchen facilities. Nice to have the rooftop terrace and pool. Excellent free pancakes!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Friendly staff. I really enjoyed the restaurant attached to the building. I wish wifi worked in more places, including rooms. Our door was left open and unlocked by cleaning staff with my things still inside. I enjoyed my stay overall though.

Really nice hostel just a few mintues from the city centre. There are lockers in the room which I always like. Nice relaxing feel around the place but it can be difficult to speak to new people maybe caused by the bench set up. Typical YHA stay really, safe and practical but never anything amazing. I enjoyed my stay there and would stay there again. So overall, good sthostel.

All in all a fantastic stay in YHA Brisbane. Loved the staff, they were really friendly and helped out where they could. Loved it

• 17th Mar 2014

Wonderful hostel!!! Staffs are soooo nice!!!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Austria

The staff were great and thank for the help from becky on the reception desk, as she helped me sort travel and future hostels thank you

Very nice hostel, a 20 min walk from Elisabeth II shopping street. Very helpful personel.

1 2 Next » last »