Brisbane City YHA Reviews

392 Upper Roma Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane, Australia

the staff were all really friendly. The bathrooms were really gross and everything else was pretty average. Not entirely impressed.

Wasn't a bad pace to stay, a bit of a walk to get into the city. The bathrooms needed to be cleaned better than what they currently are, and the bed was quite uncomfortable.

$32 per night is too expensive. Also the lockers aren't free to use, especially for those checking in early. Very inconvenient. Otherwise generally clean, not too social hostel but a friendly vibe around.

The Hostel has a high security standard with large lockers where it was possible to store my big backpack (75 l) and my small backack (33 l). Unfortunately my card for the room stopped working three times, although the card had no contact to my mobile phone. I don't know if this is a genereal problem...The hostel is in walking distance to a bus station and the central station where the Greyhound and Premier bus arrives and departures. To the inner city you have to walk around 20 min

It's on the edge of where most accommodations are but still walkable and only 10-15 minutes from the train station. I liked it because it wasn't a party spot....very mellow so good for couples, older traveler or anyone wanting a chill place. BIG Plus is lockers in the rooms with charging outlet INSIDE THE LOCKER! SO smart I wish all hostels did this! The pool is quite small but large enough for a dip to cool off. They did a nice BBQ for all the guests which encouraged social interaction

Hostel was clean with good facilities. Check in took a little longer than expected, as we had booked through Hostel World and there was some difficulties, but it was fine. Rooms were perfect for what we needed it and was great to have a light on each individual beds. It's the little things!!

1 2 Next » last »