Brisbane City YHA Reviews

392 Upper Roma Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane, Australia

Very clean. Make sure you bring ear plugs, some rooms are right next to the train which you can hear all night. Good laundry facility. Good cafe. Good common rooms on the top floor.

Very good

• 22nd Sep 2014

Very close to the train tracks. You can hear it rumbling and speaking from the women's wing in the second floor. Certain common areas smelt like wet dog and they charge to hold baggage (checking in or out) by making you buy lockers. However, the kitchen and deck top ratting area were nice. As was the first free pancake on Sunday morning.

I cannot praise the hostel and their staff enough. They went out of their way to make sure I was charged the appropriate fee given I had booked via another site. My room was spotless and had a great view. Movie theatre, cafes and supermarket nearby was a bonus. Cafe downstairs made the best fresh juice. I will definitely stay there again. As an older traveller I was not made to feel uncomfortable. Thanks

• 10th Sep 2014

Clean, staff were friendly, I didn't feel the social vibe much and I felt it was rather located on the out skirts of the city. Coles was close enough.

1 2 Next » last »