Brisbane City YHA Reviews

392 Upper Roma Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane, Australia

One of the best HI hostels I've been too. Good that it's a bit more social that most with the big kitchen.

Quite a small room and no oven in the kitchen but other than that we enjoyed our stay!

It's not to far away from the train station and the walk into the city isn't to bad either.

It was pretty pricey for what we got. Air conditioner wouldn't work, washroom had a weird smell to it, bed wasn't very comfy, it was 5$ for wifi in our room (amazing price) but didn't work anywhere in the building so we went to bring our wifi card back and they wouldn't refund our money. He said they couldn't refund our money period. I know it was only 5$ but still pretty bad, 5 dollars, and we paid 120 for 1 night. Plus side, staff otherwise were nice.

• 17th Oct 2015

good place to stay close to the city better than cape Byron where u cant breath cos of the drug smoke

• 16th Oct 2015

Central location, friendly and helpful staff. There are outlets in the lockers which I think is a great idea. We had a short and pleasant stay.

I had a great experience, I definitely recommend it :)

• 6th Oct 2015
  • elpannoengorda
  • Chile

Great Hostel, enjoyed the time there. Good location with nice staff. We come back on our next stay in australia! Kitchenware were present in the kitchen. Lockers are not available in the rooms. Wifi only in the reception area. Rooms are small. On the roof terrace you have a very good view over Brisbane.

Not really good for socializing, many groups, not many solo travellers

Good stay, friendly staff, efficient facilities. Stayed in a four bed male room, only one other person in the room which was nice. I would say a bit further from Brisbane than other backpackers, but not too bad.

1 2 Next » last »