Brisbane City YHA Reviews

392 Upper Roma Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane, Australia

Cracking hostel. Well kitted out, nice rooftop common area and very comfortable beds (from IKEA!). All in all, would recommend this hostel from the 4/5 that are on the strip.

I thought the rooms were too small. Other than that good location.

Lovely hostel. The location is really good...just a five minute walk from the main part of the city centre. The hostel is very clean.

• 30th May 2014

All facilities there are systematic with large kitchen and reading room, and game room

Great place to stay in Brisbane. Best hostel i've been in that city!

Really good hostel with good facilities and friendly staff. Only problem was lack of hot water at some times!

• 19th May 2014

Very comfortable hostel, great kitchen and outlook over the city, excellent location

This hostel was really great! Staff were really friendly and helpful. They organize some type of activity every evening which really helps to meet people and have fun. They also had a free walking city tour. I definitely recommend if you are traveling alone and want to meet people. Overall super great :)

loved every minute of our stay and look forward to the next time.. have researched all the YHA's in Australia and look forward to staying in quite a few.

I stayed in this hostel for 1 week. It's a very quiet place and I recommend it if you are looking for a comfortable hostel.

• 6th May 2014

Great hostel, chilled out vibe. A hostel to go to if you want to get away from the party hostels for a little while. There are social activities there if you want to get involved, and they have a great floor which had a large area to socialise. I extended my stay 3 times because I enjoyed it so much. Left feeling refreshed and ready for the rest of my trip back on the party circuit.

10/10 apart from having to pay for wifi

Staff were friendly and welcoming. Excellent facilities-only drawback was the cleanliness of the washrooms.

• 26th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel. Professional and friendly staff. The (mens) toilets are clean but had an unpleasant strong odor. Perhaps some toilet scents would help. Otherwise, very clean hostel. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Nice, clean, calm hostel. I definitely recommend it.

Very friendly