Cabinas el perezoso Reviews

150 mts Oeste Super 96, Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica

Very nice place, private room in an all-wooden house, the owner Omar is wonderful and entertaining company. The room comes with a shelf, a lock at the door and, probably most importantly, a mosquito net. There are different types of plants and frogs in the garden which Omar will certainly be happy to point out, and the place comes with a nice jungle atmosphere and soundscape, especially at night. I would stay there again!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Russia

When my bus arrived in Puerto Jiménez, the owner of Hostel Perezoso was waiting in the dark at the stop to escort me to my dorm. You can't beat that for good service. Omar was knowledgeable about the jungle critters from his 13 years living there. He told me many engaging stories, and gave melots of good advice.When it was my time to leave, he arranged a ride to my next destination. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Perezoso, and I recommend it to everyone.

• 25th Jan 2015

I liked the laid back atmosphere and the fact that you could see a lot of wildlife at the hostel, with the host having a lot of knowledge to share about animals, plants and the Osa Peninsula in general.

View all Puerto Jimenez Bed and Breakfasts