Cabinas el perezoso Reviews

150 mts Oeste Super 96, Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica

Cabinas El Perezoso was awesome! The owner, Omar, is a very welcoming person. Right when I met him, he cut a coconut out of the tree for me to drink. He showed me around the town, and took me to a swamp nearby to check out the crocodiles. Omar was awesome, and really made sure all of his guests were comfortable.The rooms were good, each equipped with a small fan, which helps out a lot on the crazy hot days.Such a great experience, and I will definitely be staying at Cab El Perizoso again!

• 12th Dec 2013