Cairo Stars Hostel Reviews

16, Adly Street, 22222 Downtown Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

plumbing and electrical fittings are deteriorating

The warmest hospitality I've ever experienced. Ramadan was amazing to enjoy with these guys. I couldn't have wanted more from the staff who would have done everything possible for me. By Egyptian standards, with lots of sand everywhere, the hotel is very clean. The owner is doing an excellent job brightening up the walls with fresh colors. Their sister hotel is right around the corner and essentially guests get the service of two complete hotels. I've stopped here twice and will stop here again.

Very unclean, our bed sheets didn't seem to be washed, the floors were grimy and there was filth smeared on the walls. Our shower didn't have a drain and there were cockroaches everywhere. I didn't feel safe and there were no lockable facilities to store valuables- our door lock was broken. The staff were friendly enough and the location was central but overall very seedy and would definitely not stay there again, not even for the cheep price.

• 26th Jun 2013

Cairo stars is a Fabulous Hostel I Highly Recommended To All Traveler Clean Room And Clean Bathroom The Staff Is Always Ready To Help Me They Arrange To Me A Good And Budget Private Tour To Pyramid's Of Giza And Luxor It's well Organized. All Facilities Is Working Will Great Hot Show Is Very Good For Anyone Looking For Good And Clean Room With Smart Price.

The rooms need to generally cleaner in all areas, especially the beds and bathrooms. The staff is very nice but the prices for the tours and activities were very high compared to doing things on your own. The staff didn't provide any information when we asked and rather tried to push the tour on us.

Close to the metro. ATM, food and shopping.

It was very nice to stay here Nice stff and nice services. But sometimes can't connect to wi-fi in the room 基本的には良いホテルだと思います スタッフも親切です。 悪い点としては場所が少し分かりにくいのとシャワーの水量が弱い位です でも泊まって損は無いホテルだと思います 2013/2/25

• 18th Feb 2013
  • Japan

Very nice hotel at this price point. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Easy walk from here to to the market, museums, etc. and there's heaps of food in the area (local + foreign). Staff are very accomodating, drinks are provided around the clock (tea/coffee/soda), and the owner even made us dinner one night.

The staff was amazıng and a great help!!! Whatever I needed they got for me and they were all very friendly!!! The location is fabulous, the rooms are nice!!! Definitely would stay again!!!!

• 2nd Feb 2013

I loved my stay at Cairo stars. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful with getting around Cairo and planning trips to other parts of Egypt. The beds are comfortabel and the rooms are very clean Best value for the money you'll find!

Went to Cairo Stars because of the 100% rating and it wasn't bad. First night had the dormitory to myself and that was very nice but with four beds it would be quite crammed if full. Was told that my breakfast (and had been very good the day before)would be ten minutes but after 35 minutes I had to run for my bus.

An excellent spot in a lively area at the heart of Cairo. The staff were super friendly and helpful with all our questions and needs. They really went out of their way to make sure we had an awesome experience here. We loved our stay at the Cairo stars and would definitely come back again

We are very happy for the days that we spent in Cairo starsHostel. Was really a fantastic experience. They help us for organize our trip around Egypt. We went to the dessert, Dahab and a cruise in Luxor & Aswan .,was fantastic. Also the location to the hotel is in down town, very good!!! Trust the people who are working in the hostel, they are very nice.

• 29th Dec 2012
  • Norway

One of the best Hostel where I've stayed! I booked a room which was very clean. Towels provided. Shared bathrooms are clean. Very good breakfast. Free wifi and a computer available. Excellent location in downtown Cairo, the Egyptian Museum is a short walk.

I was greeted warmly on arrival and given plenty of useful information and details for my stay in Egypt. The hostel was clean and tidy. It was a very friendly atmosphere and the staff genuinely enjoyed the social scene. The location is very central. I would highly recommend Cairo Stars to everyone!

Our stay at Cairo Stars has been the best of most of the hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff was so helpful & looked after us so well, he helped us organise a tour which was amazing & showed us all over Cairo. Truely I woud reccomend this hotel to everyone!!! Thanks again! I will come back!!

This is a wonderful hostel. Travellers are in the middle of Cairo, where you can find the Cairo Museum and Nile river, for instance. Moreover, the staff is incredible, they have always availability for your questions and they are really nice and helpful. The place is clean all the time, good value in terms of price and it is suitable not only for single travellers but also for couples. Finally, you fell safe all the time there and again, staff knows everywhere in Cairo.

this hostel is great , i stayed in private room , very basic, but comfy beds and very clean. Cairo is a difficult city to discover, but the staff was very helpful giving us a guide or even planning excursion around the city or anywhere in Egypt. For me, it was very valuable doing my Egypt experience more enjoyable. Nice breakfast, good facilities, and easy airport pick-up Definitely a good choice, value for money. finally i want say thanks to all the staff who works here

Cairo Stars Hostel location is excellent for visiting Cairos venues. The room was nice and clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly I enjoyed my stay at this hostel and will recommend it to anyone visiting Cairo

cleanliness need to be improved.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5