Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse

• #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia

8.0
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse Located at #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse
80% 93
13.3485215 103.8565570
    Rooms available

1st Jul 2016

I thought the place was great. Had nice large beds. The staff was friendly and helpful. You could say that the security was not as great as it could be since there were no security lockers but I had not problem with my stuff being safe. They just got a pool table put up so nice to play a few games in the evening. Cleaned the rooms daily. The location is a little bit hidden but it was close enough to easily walk to to the night market but far enough away from all the noise.

8th Jun 2016
2.0

I booked dormitory bed in this hostel online. But when I got there, the receptionist said to me "Today we have no dormitory. We have only single room air-conditioned (= it's very expensive!)" After all, I couldn't help seeking and staying another inexpensive hostel instead. So I never recommend you to book dormitory bed here, if you don't wanna wonder to seek cheap hostel in Siem Reap.

• China, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

Good and very safe location, nice staff:-) the dorm bed is huge. Very comfortable. It was nice stay. I love siemreap, if I ever want to come back will definitely stay in this hostel again.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
7.7

It is a very basic hoste., but also very cheap. If you are looking for "the time of your life" this might not be the choice, since it is situated a bit outside the main areas (but not far from it). The hostel does the job and the staff is very helpful. There was no security box in my room, if that is important to you maybe you should reconsider. But overall I am happy, except that is was very hard to find. I would recommend it though, I had a nice stay.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2016

That is a fantastic hostel, with very friendly staff, an extremely quite & peaceful atmosphere and very cheap. I just can recommend this hostel.

• luisrieke165
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2016

very cool place in the jungle :)

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2016

Nice staff, beda are comfortable. Nice atmosphere at the hostel. There's no hot shower though, and I don't think there was a way to store your luggage safely. There were also not many plugs, and none of them were near my bed. Good value though for three dollars.