Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse

• #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia

7.2
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse Located at #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap #11 WatDamnak Village next to Petit Villa Boutique, in front of Cockatoo guesthouse
72% 97
13.3485215 103.8565570
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
4.9

Staff was helpful but the room was hot and stuffy with only 1 fan for 5 beds. Also, there was a rooster directly outside the dorm window making it difficult to sleep from 4-6am. The walk to the city center was a bit longer than the quoted 8 minutes and dark because street lights were out.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
6.6

Cleaners clean the rooms everyday but cockcroaches roam the room quite occasionally. Air conditioners do not work and mosquitoes are heard often in the room. There is no storage lockers and the mattress is quite thin, making the large bed less comfortable. I pretty sure you can get something more comfortable if you're able to pay a bit more than this price. You get what you pay.

1st Jul 2016

I thought the place was great. Had nice large beds. The staff was friendly and helpful. You could say that the security was not as great as it could be since there were no security lockers but I had not problem with my stuff being safe. They just got a pool table put up so nice to play a few games in the evening. Cleaned the rooms daily. The location is a little bit hidden but it was close enough to easily walk to to the night market but far enough away from all the noise.

8th Jun 2016
2.0

I booked dormitory bed in this hostel online. But when I got there, the receptionist said to me "Today we have no dormitory. We have only single room air-conditioned (= it's very expensive!)" After all, I couldn't help seeking and staying another inexpensive hostel instead. So I never recommend you to book dormitory bed here, if you don't wanna wonder to seek cheap hostel in Siem Reap.

• China, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

Good and very safe location, nice staff:-) the dorm bed is huge. Very comfortable. It was nice stay. I love siemreap, if I ever want to come back will definitely stay in this hostel again.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
7.7

It is a very basic hoste., but also very cheap. If you are looking for "the time of your life" this might not be the choice, since it is situated a bit outside the main areas (but not far from it). The hostel does the job and the staff is very helpful. There was no security box in my room, if that is important to you maybe you should reconsider. But overall I am happy, except that is was very hard to find. I would recommend it though, I had a nice stay.