Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse Reviews

#0101, 7 Makara Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I was so glad I only booked one night here. The place is shabby and the staff speak basically no English. The free airport transfer was the only good thing about this place - there were ants in my bed and there was no hot water. Zero atmosphere.

Very nice hostel. I didn't see too many other people around, but I also didn't spend much time in the hostel. Very close to everything in Siem Reap

Very friendly, helpful staff, quite cheap! But the bed bugs, oh the bed bugs, and they like to continue traveling with you!

5 minutes walk to the pub street, nearby cinema also! The staffs were very kind!!!! 1$/kg laundry, I was pretty happy of the service! Beds were good. However no common area really to relax and chill. We booked our tour to the Angkor wat and we personalized the route, the young tuk tuk driver from hostel offered us a pleasant day!! Also tuk tuk transfer to the airport 30 min 5$. We booked fan, but added air con because of the heat lol 2,5$ more pp per night which was ok! Thank you :)

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts