Cambodia Backpacker Guesthouse Reviews

#0101, 7 Makara Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

A pretty good place to stay at in Siem Reap, an already expensive city for backpackers. For $7 you get a quiet room with a fan, for even less you can stay in a dorm with other backpackers. With this price tag in Siem Reap you really can't complain! Furthermore the guesthouse also offers a Tuk Tuk/Motorbike driver to show you around the temples and the town. Normally he charges like $10 to $15 for a whole day. I guess it's a better deal than asking a (not so trustworthy) driver from the streets.

I was so glad I only booked one night here. The place is shabby and the staff speak basically no English. The free airport transfer was the only good thing about this place - there were ants in my bed and there was no hot water. Zero atmosphere.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts