Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

I'd definitely stay there again, but it's kind of far from Venice. Just make sure you follow the instructions provided by the hostel to get there and you'll have no problem. Very clean, private rooms, A LOT of private showers and toilets. WiFi worked perfectly. The bus left us just in front of the camping and you can take one to Venice just in front of the camping as well. The thing is, you have to ask the bus driver to stop there, but he won't tell you when you get there, so be careful.

Nice atmosphere and good value for money. The mattress i was sleeping on needed to be changed though. It was squashed in the centre so could not sleep properly. apart from that, it was a very nice stay and the staff was very friendly and helpful to give us information about the campsite and on the best ways to travel/drive/park in central Venice. would still recommend it for whoever whats a cheap yet pleasurable stay around the Venice area.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Malta

Quite an unusual place. The cabins were uncomfortable and freezing cold during the night and boiling hot during the day. The lighting inside the cabin was ridiculous, we were living in complete darkness the entire time. There is only 1 plug in the cabin which is very awkward when sharing with 4 people.

Definitely value for money !!! Recommended

Good experience. If I return I'd stay there again.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Portugal

We really enjoyed our stay here! About a 30 minute bus ride to the city center. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Can't beat the price either!

The hostel was friendly and the staff were helpful. It was a brilliant way of staying cheaply within easy access of Venice, and I liked being able to come away from the bustle of the city to the quietness of the campsite at the end of the day. The kitchen and bike hire were real bonuses and the bus information provided by the campsite prior to our stay was clear and easy to follow.

• 27th May 2014

Just what I needed to get out of the crazy city. It's about a 40min easy bus ride one way to or from Venice but a quiet and peaceful place. Very simple accommodations, reasonably priced, supermarket on sight, fresh air and you can hear the birds singing all day.

Great hostel. Very clean, modern and well thought out. Was a bit quiet when I stayed so not particularly social (solo traveller) but sure that was just the time of year and not the hostel's fault. The Pizza was excellent!

is it just perfect, I keep coming here every year!

We stayed in a shed. It was a very nice, cheap, calm little shed, but still a shed. Excellent price (especially compared to paying full price for a hostel), 30 mins from Venice, convenient little market there, quiet, staff spoke English, the showers and toilets were nice and clean. Fresh air.

i like there so much, it's really a wonderful place in venice with a low price

20-30 minute bus ride from Venice, bus stops right in front of the campground. We stayed in a two person cabin. It was a bit chilly (early may) but they had provided a heater in the room that helped a lot. The only problem was that there was only one outlet so it was hard to charge cameras and phones of both people especially when we wanted to plug the heater in over night. The showers were fantastic, very warm and we never had to wait to use the bathroom.

• 6th May 2014

Very nice camping, 20mins by bus from Venice. Very clear, big place, shop, restaurant, grill place, kitchen..all what you need! Reccomended!

• 1st May 2014
  • Czech Republic

Nice and green camping. Good showers and toilets. I was at beginning of season so it was still a bit cold and wet, but room had a heater. Good bus connection to Venice.

If you're looking for something cheap and don't mind a 30 minute bus ride to Venice, then this is the place to go. The bus stop is right in front of the campsite, so that makes it pretty convenient. The room we stayed in was literally just 2 beds and a bookshelf to put our things on, and the bathrooms and showers are centrally located and clean. Get to the showers early though, because the hot water doesn't last for long. It was good for us though, because we needed cheap!

O went spend the weekend in venice with my mom ( 50 years old), we both enjoyed a lot the camping, I got impressive how much I liked there, I was kind of scare to be kjnd of far and to be a camping, but is pretty easy get the bus to go to venice, and the place is amazing (perfect to relax before a busy day walking in venice). The unic thing "bad" was the bathroom kind of far from the room, and prolly on winter and raining days there don't seems as a good place!

A really good place to relax and have fun. A little far from the main places to visit in venice but worth the money. Excellent staff and a really good environment

Will definitely come back. Surely value for money. Cheap, clean and nice place to stay and reminds me of my childhood memory. 2 mins walk to the bus stop directly to venice.

Good staff but quite inconvenient location. So cold and troublesome to get to washrooms and shower rooms which are fairly away from bungalos.

• 18th Apr 2014