Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

suggest go there only when its very hot weather, because otherwise you will be frozen, very cold camping. But in general staff was very nice, it was clean and price was small, but far from Venice and there is no local shop near, only camping shop.

I had cold in my night there, I would like to have more sheets

This is a campground, not a hostel. Having said that, it is fabulous. Yes, it's cold. Camp grounds are. Yes, there is no camping on Venice island itself, so it's about half an hour away by bus. Yes, it's beautiful, clean, locked in nature, staffed well and features great facilities. The price is fantastic, and a quarter what you would pay on the island. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would definitely recommend it.

Really nice and cheap camping. I thought it would be difficult to find the camping, but it was so easy from the Venezia Santa Lucia Railway Station. Quiet and enjoyable atmosphere, helpful bilingual staff, mini supermarket available, common kitchen. Just avoid taking a shower when there are a lot of people sharing, because you can suffer with the cold water. I took shower at night, so the water was really hot. I went during the spring, so the heaters were okay, but I don't know during the winter

I wish I knew before. ...Thanks :)

Really cheap and best location to stay near to venice. well connected to venice by bus makes more easier.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • India

It was a bit cold at night but the staff were so friendly and helpful for me and other guests. Facilities clean and maintained. It's pretty easy to get into Venice so if you want to save some money and chill, I recommend this place!

1 2 Next » last »