Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

Very far from Venice Island itself, but yet really cheap. I was lucky enough to have the room by myself. The wifi costing 2 euros is a bit ridiculous and it doesnt reach the rooms or tents. There are no lockers whatsoever but you share rooms with only one more person so a theft isnt quite likely to happen. But yet one never knows.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Very clean facilities and well priced. We stayed In a private double room, the room looked new. We didn't spend much time on site so nothing to complain about and would stay here again. The location was good and it was easy to catch the bus to venice from right outside the camp ground.

Definitely recommend staying here. It was so much cheaper than everywhere else and has everything you need. We stayed in a cabin with an ensuite. Definitely recommend getting an ensuite. The kitchen is a little ghetto but it gets the job done. There is a bus stop right outside that takes you straight into Venice.

• 9th Sep 2015

Camping Serenissima is a very charming place in the woods and has a very nice outdoors ambience. The unit I stayed in was small but functional, and I liked it except for a couple of things. First, the heater was very old with a power cord that looked like it could short out any minute. And I did use it...but very carefully. They really need a new one. Also, the cord was barely long enough to reach the only outlet available. Also, if you stay here, be sure to bring towels. They are not supplied.

We had a rolling Venice, thus they should be give us 10% discount but they didn't. It was really good atmosphere but far away from the city center.

Dear Guest, as it' written in the Rolling Venice Rules (and as we explained) to obtain the discount in Hotels and Campsites you must show the card when you book the accommodation, so if you make the reservation before to buy the Rolling Venice you cannot have the discount. Anyway with Hostelword you already have the lowest price. Best regards M.Chiara

-Staff polite but still quite pushy. -Very expensive even though it's outside of Venice. Even the supermarket is expensive. -The kitchen is almost non functioning. -It's a camping site so not much room for any conversing (it's all families). -Our blankets were filled with sand so when we got them down from the shelf our beds were covered with sand. -restaurant was good -rest of area fairly clean -clean bathrooms and lots of them! - bring mozzie spray!!!

Awesome cheap way to spend time in Venice. Bus is long but stops right outside camp site. Soo nice to have a camp kitchen too.

Its a great camping, Its really clean and the staf its nice and helpfull. They have a supermarket and if you want to buy cheaper there is a supermarket 15 minute walking. The bus passes in front of the camping and in 20 minutes you are in Venice Island .

It's a camping site, so I didn't feel as if it was particularly clean. I didn't feel clean for the entire time I stayed there. I don't feel like it was terrible secure, by then it was so far away from Venice that it wasn't a place people would venture to to rob you. We just didn't enjoy our experience, but if you love camping you most likely would.

I only spent one night at Camping Serenissima. The bus stops right in front of the camp, so it is convenient to go to or come back from Venice. The only thing that I don't like is that WiFi is not free.

The staff was extremely helpful, the bungalows were apparently new and were very clean. The toilets were also clean. However the so called kitchen was the worst I've ever seen, I would recommend them to just destroy it. If you're visiting Venice in a short budget it's probably the best place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »