Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

Very far from Venice Island itself, but yet really cheap. I was lucky enough to have the room by myself. The wifi costing 2 euros is a bit ridiculous and it doesnt reach the rooms or tents. There are no lockers whatsoever but you share rooms with only one more person so a theft isnt quite likely to happen. But yet one never knows.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Very clean facilities and well priced. We stayed In a private double room, the room looked new. We didn't spend much time on site so nothing to complain about and would stay here again. The location was good and it was easy to catch the bus to venice from right outside the camp ground.

Definitely recommend staying here. It was so much cheaper than everywhere else and has everything you need. We stayed in a cabin with an ensuite. Definitely recommend getting an ensuite. The kitchen is a little ghetto but it gets the job done. There is a bus stop right outside that takes you straight into Venice.

• 9th Sep 2015

Camping Serenissima is a very charming place in the woods and has a very nice outdoors ambience. The unit I stayed in was small but functional, and I liked it except for a couple of things. First, the heater was very old with a power cord that looked like it could short out any minute. And I did use it...but very carefully. They really need a new one. Also, the cord was barely long enough to reach the only outlet available. Also, if you stay here, be sure to bring towels. They are not supplied.

We had a rolling Venice, thus they should be give us 10% discount but they didn't. It was really good atmosphere but far away from the city center.

Dear Guest, as it' written in the Rolling Venice Rules (and as we explained) to obtain the discount in Hotels and Campsites you must show the card when you book the accommodation, so if you make the reservation before to buy the Rolling Venice you cannot have the discount. Anyway with Hostelword you already have the lowest price. Best regards M.Chiara

-Staff polite but still quite pushy. -Very expensive even though it's outside of Venice. Even the supermarket is expensive. -The kitchen is almost non functioning. -It's a camping site so not much room for any conversing (it's all families). -Our blankets were filled with sand so when we got them down from the shelf our beds were covered with sand. -restaurant was good -rest of area fairly clean -clean bathrooms and lots of them! - bring mozzie spray!!!

Awesome cheap way to spend time in Venice. Bus is long but stops right outside camp site. Soo nice to have a camp kitchen too.

Its a great camping, Its really clean and the staf its nice and helpfull. They have a supermarket and if you want to buy cheaper there is a supermarket 15 minute walking. The bus passes in front of the camping and in 20 minutes you are in Venice Island .

I only spent one night at Camping Serenissima. The bus stops right in front of the camp, so it is convenient to go to or come back from Venice. The only thing that I don't like is that WiFi is not free.

The staff was extremely helpful, the bungalows were apparently new and were very clean. The toilets were also clean. However the so called kitchen was the worst I've ever seen, I would recommend them to just destroy it. If you're visiting Venice in a short budget it's probably the best place to stay.

Great facilities in regards to toilets, showers etc. Brilliant, friendly staff and a great on site restaurant/cafe. Little bit out but easy to get to by bus. Wifi was ok but not great, very slow. However, at night the cabins are stifling hot, and opening the window will invite mosquito bites. My partner counted over 20 on her legs alone!

Great place to take children. Staff lovely and really helpful.

careful with the bus from city to accomodation. room was small for two, but it's an affordable and easy place to stay. definitely recommend.

For one night is fine, far away from city. 30 minute bas. You have to buy the map for 3 euros. The Internet for 5 hours 2 Euros and you can only use it in specific Areas.

Stayed two nights in a twin share cabin. The bed sheets had a surplus of pubic hairs which were clearly visible on the white sheets (and were not ours). The cabin was not air conditioned and very poorly ventilated with no airflow coming though the cabin. For the price I was very disappointed. The only thing that mad the experience bearable were the people we got talking to. Whom were also in happy with their accomodation. I would say stay here as a last resort, and camping is better than cabins.

Loved my stay here. The room was clean. The bathrooms were always clean. Staff were helpful and always smiling. The restayrnat on site produced some delicious food. Will definitely recommend to others and when I come back to Venice will stay here again.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Cheap place to stay on a budget. So for a budget it's ok but if you can afford to stay closer to Venice or in a hostel over a campsite I would recommend especially for a someone travelling alone. You get what you pay for which is fine. Big plus: for a campsite there are loads of showers!

The guy from the supermarket could be more polite/kind. Extra money for the wifi.

Little bit out of the way, and buses back and forth to venice were always crowded, but a good option if youre on a budget. We had a twin room without bathrooms, which was basic but fine. However, it does get really really hot in there.

Easy to find, shady campsite, with nice staff and a good atmosphere. The only issue was the huge amount of tiger mosquitoes, so make sure you bring repellent (sold in the campsite shop as well).

• 22nd Jul 2015