Capsule Hotel Kobe Sannomiya Reviews

4-15,Kano-Cho, Chuo-Ku, Kobe, Japan

It's my chance to review a place like this. By the time I have written it perhaps you will read it. By chance I have not been able to reccomend more places in Kobe. This is the one. I like the floors to relax and write my memory journal. I hope you are too!

My first time to try capsule hotel. Comparing to normal hostels, the atmosphere here (maybe also in other capsule hotel?) is a bit strange. People are wearing all-blue uniforms distributed by the hotel and walking around without talking to each other. I feel like I'm in some Sci-Fi facility where people are subjects of some crazy experiments... especially because there was also a strong smell of disinfectant.

Air Conditioner and Alarm Clock broken in Capsule. Very friendly staff. Excellent bath, sauna, internet and lounge

This was my first time staying at a capsule hotel and I had a great experience. My 'capsule' was clean and large enough for what I needed. The sauna/shower area was nice and i felt very refreshed after showering and taking a dip in the bath. I definitely would stay here again.

Great to experience a Japanese capsule hotel and includes an onsen! Would only recommend staying one night as you're not likely to meet fellow travelers and having to check-out and back in each day isn't great.