Capsule Hotel Kobe Sannomiya Reviews

4-15,Kano-Cho, Chuo-Ku, Kobe, Japan

Capsule hotel. Good wifi on every floor. Have to checkout at 11 am, then back in at 3 pm even if you're staying there more than one night. Front desk wouldn't give me the hostelworld rate without a reservation, even though it would have saved them money. I sat in the lobby and booked it for that night in front of them. Japanese customs, so you have to know that. Communal bath area. Very clean. Good signs in English everywhere. Check out the lounge on the 5th floor.

This is an excellent option if you want to experience a Japanese Capsule style hotel! The staff was helpful and friendly, however keep in mind that this hotel is not oriented towards foreigners, although they have all the instructions and 'capsule hotel manners' listed out in English the staff is not able to give you good tourist advice. Also, if you are staying more than one day you'll have to remove your luggage from you locker and bring it down to the reception and re-checkin later!

It was my first experience at a capsule hotel and I already expected to have little space, but in fact I slept really well that night. There's an onsen, sauna and massage chair, which can refresh you after a tiring day. Inside the capsule there's a TV and alarm. I think this is a must for people that want different experiences!

It's my chance to review a place like this. By the time I have written it perhaps you will read it. By chance I have not been able to reccomend more places in Kobe. This is the one. I like the floors to relax and write my memory journal. I hope you are too!

My first time to try capsule hotel. Comparing to normal hostels, the atmosphere here (maybe also in other capsule hotel?) is a bit strange. People are wearing all-blue uniforms distributed by the hotel and walking around without talking to each other. I feel like I'm in some Sci-Fi facility where people are subjects of some crazy experiments... especially because there was also a strong smell of disinfectant.