Capsule Hotel Kobe Sannomiya Reviews

4-15,Kano-Cho, Chuo-Ku, Kobe, Japan

Air Conditioner and Alarm Clock broken in Capsule. Very friendly staff. Excellent bath, sauna, internet and lounge

This was my first time staying at a capsule hotel and I had a great experience. My 'capsule' was clean and large enough for what I needed. The sauna/shower area was nice and i felt very refreshed after showering and taking a dip in the bath. I definitely would stay here again.

Great to experience a Japanese capsule hotel and includes an onsen! Would only recommend staying one night as you're not likely to meet fellow travelers and having to check-out and back in each day isn't great.

I came here to experience a capsule hotel and it is what you get. Worth 1 night stay just don't expect any atmosphere

Nice experience sleeping in a capsule! Very near with Station..