Capsule Hotel Kobe Sannomiya Reviews

4-15,Kano-Cho, Chuo-Ku, Kobe, Japan

It was my first experience at a capsule hotel and I already expected to have little space, but in fact I slept really well that night. There's an onsen, sauna and massage chair, which can refresh you after a tiring day. Inside the capsule there's a TV and alarm. I think this is a must for people that want different experiences!

It's my chance to review a place like this. By the time I have written it perhaps you will read it. By chance I have not been able to reccomend more places in Kobe. This is the one. I like the floors to relax and write my memory journal. I hope you are too!

My first time to try capsule hotel. Comparing to normal hostels, the atmosphere here (maybe also in other capsule hotel?) is a bit strange. People are wearing all-blue uniforms distributed by the hotel and walking around without talking to each other. I feel like I'm in some Sci-Fi facility where people are subjects of some crazy experiments... especially because there was also a strong smell of disinfectant.

Air Conditioner and Alarm Clock broken in Capsule. Very friendly staff. Excellent bath, sauna, internet and lounge