Casa Angel Youth Hostel Reviews

Tinoco y Palacios 610, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico

Loved my stay, the staff were so helpful! Had the best sleeps ever in the deluxe female dorm, the beds were super comfy.

Well located, clean and staff are really helpful, all spoke English. Nice roof top terrace to have a beer on an evening and a superb breakfast.

Private room was great after a week of backpacking. Comfy bed, good shower. Location was great, short walk to everything downtown. Would stay again if in the city.

Casa Angel Hostel Oaxaca an excellent hostel in all categories scroing 10 of 10 or 100 %. but cash only please accept VISA.

The staff was very accommodating to our family, and were very flexible when we had some last minute changes in our group numbers and rooms that we needed. We have been staying at Casa Angel for the past several years when we visit Oaxaca, we always enjoy it and will definitely continue in the future. Thanks to the staff for everything!

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. Felt very secure, the staff are incredibly nice, and the rooms were modern and clean. they offer great opportunities to meet other guests like the Sunday night bbq and movie night, but it is definitely not a party hostel. There was never too much noise at night. Although it is technically a "youth" hostel, I could see myself staying here for many years to come! Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Highly recommend this hostel! Great atmosphere, awesome people, good times! Will come back in the future. Enjoy staying here! PEACE!

I stayed in the deluxe female dorm, what even has a small smoking terrace. The bed compartment is spacious and gave me the privacy I aimed for even if the rest (noises, other people) still remembered me, that I'm staying in a hostel. Deluxe comes with 24hour hot water, locker with key and has good wifi connection. The bathrooms are shared but private. Staff very helpful. There is a board at the reception with informations about the daily programs in the city and surroundings.

Todo estuvo muy bien, gracias por la ayuda y recomendaciones!!! Espero volver pronto!

Really liked it, and the breakfast ist awesome!

• 3rd Jan 2016

Staying in the deluxe dorm was definitely work that little bit extra. New, comfortable and modern with reading lights etc and privacy. Best dorm experience ever.

Awesome spot and extremely clean. Cannot recommend enough.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Beautiful terrace, very clean rooms, and a great breakfast.

I just can totally recommend the Casa Ángel Youth Hostel!! It is located close to the city center, the staff is very friendly and helpful, furthermore I was impresses by its cleanliness! I slept in the 12 dorm and felt very comfy there. If I ever come back to oaxaca I would totally stay in this hostel again.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Austria

This was a very clean and quiet hostel with a delicious, simple breakfast. I recommend highly!

One of the best hostels I have been to so far. The "capsules" are super comfortable and extremely clean. This place is an example on how to manage a successful hostel.

• 31st Dec 2015

This place was the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Awesome place, nice people and very friendly staff. Deluxe dorms were outstanding! Matthias, Germany

Great atmosphere and breakfast. Everything is clean and well maintained. Loved the rooftop terrace

Staff was very friendly and the hostel was located near city center and ADO bus station. We've met amazing people from all around the world. The only downside was same breakfast everyday and few options for vegetarian people. P.S. They had inexpensive guided tours for attractions around Oaxaca.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4