Casa Angel Youth Hostel Reviews

Tinoco y Palacios 610, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico

Live the place! :-) Nice easy and straight forward, the break first is great, and the location is good!

Awesome hostel. Friendly, helpful staff from the minute we arrived, with lots of info and ideas for things to do in Oaxaca. Super clean hostel with great facilities. The only bad thing was that we paid quite a lot more because of booking through hostelworld. Normal rate for our room was $550 pesos per night (low season, private double room with bathroom) and we had to pay $700. I understand that hostelworld takes a percentage but this seemed a lot more to pay.

I love the hostel, but do not like that I can't make reservations directly with the hostel. I live in Oaxaca and prefer direct contact, not website only. My friends had a great experience.

• 12th May 2014

Very well run hostel, friendly staff, well maintained facilities, and an amicable common area.

We had a brilliant time at this hostel, even though we only stayed one night. The staff were extremely friendly and ready to help in any way that they could, especially with our pre-arrival questions. Our private room was lovely, extremely comfortable, modern and beautifully designed. Indeed, our private room was so lovely it didn't seem like we were staying in a hotel. The breakfast was great, too. Good location, not too far from Central Oaxaca City and not too far from the bus station either,

Centrally located hostel with a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun at night. Good facilities such a roof terrace, lots of computers and ample showers/toilets. Few complaints, definitely a nice place to stay and good value for money.

Top marks for this one. Great staff, very clean, only a few blocks from Santo Domingo, and did I mention the fantastic terrace? One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Mexico and I'm picky.

1 2 Next » last »