Casa Angel Youth Hostel Reviews

Tinoco y Palacios 610, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico

nice Hostal! Just a place to stay! Definitely recommended

Great place to stay for el Dia de los Muertos! Nice hostel. Delicious eggs for breakfast.

I'd a great stay here! lots of info & activities, lovely staff and very easy to meet others

Loved this hostel. We stayed a week over Day of the Dead festival. Clean rooms, excellent breakfast (cook you eggs how you like it, cereal, juice, bread, coffee). Very helpful staff and great atmosphere with roof top bar. Highly recommend

Casa Angel is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Never have I stayed in such a cheap hostel that has two lovely women cook your eggs for you just the way you like along with fruit, cereal, pan, chill, coffee, the lot. I stayed in the dorm room, it was super cheap and awesome. Own bed lamps and lockers. Always super clean with the best shower I had in Guatemala. Thanks so much to everyone at the front desk. Super helpful with lots of info. Check out quepasaoaxaca. Get website!

Had a great stay! Conny and the guys at reception are lovely. The info board is also quite unique with great info about the town, updated daily! Had a private room on the ground floor, which was small but ok. The roof terrace is amazing. Just 2 things: - Breakfast stops at 10 am sharp. There was never any coffee left at 10.01, which was a bummer every morning. Never had breakfast, as I was always a few minutes too late. - The shower situation from 8-10 am+pm is weird and restrictive.

1 2 Next » last »