Casa Caribe Reviews

200 meters North of Town, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica

Not in the town centre but very very close. So quiet place, to relax... great host. Ideal for couples, not a party hostel. We liked it. Big room, with kitchen and private bathroom. Clean. Definitely a good choice.

My favorite place I stay in Costa Rica. It's a nice, short walk from town but set back from the road so it's nice and quiet at night. The rooms are clean and have kitchenettes. Strong wifi. I wish breakfast was included, but you can get some gallo pinto in town for $3, so it's no big deal. I loved relaxing in the hammock right outside our room.

View all Puerto Viejo Bed and Breakfasts