Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin Reviews

Carrera 36 # 7 - 10, Medellin, Colombia

I you want to smoke lots of pot and snort your cash up your nose this is indeed the place for you! It will be necessary to really damage your nose in order to endure the stench that pervades the dormitories. The lady on reception must have been on a real come down because at one point I thought she might actually punch me for asking about doing some laundry... All in all this is a gringo junky pit, that I would definitely avoid! The only pleasure here was leaving!

Stayed one night, nice facilities but staff were a bit casual (lazy) wheb it came to check in and check out. Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Nice friendly people. Great atmosphere. Affordable and good food. I really loved the place and the neighborhood is awesome!

• 8th May 2014
  • Colombia

Stayed 3 nights at Casa kiwi in May 2014. Had a 6 bed dorm room with a nice balcony. The beds are really comfortable. There is a big lockable draw for each person in the room as well as lockers. The showers are really hot which is a bonus! The restaurant serves delicious food. I ate there every night and wasn't disappointed. Reasonable prices too! Very social hostel and close to the metro. If I am ever back in medellin I will definitely be returning to Casa kiwi.

Gracias! See you next time!